Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

571 - 580 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Stillfuntrying: don't need to invert or grayscale that one! There is def a positive there!!! Yeah!!!!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!

I am SO excited for you!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Stillfun- you've definitely made me a BBT believer!

AFM - I turned into a raging bitch yesterday, mid-day. Not sure if that's really an early pregnancy sign at only 6dpo - or just a sign that I need a new job. ;) But I do remember hormones making me quite crazy my entire pregnancy last time!

User Image

11 years ago

Woohoo! Stillfuntryin, I saw your test - and I could actually see the line. I either have bad eyes or a bad screen - I can never see the faint lines. I'm so excited for you! So amazing that you got a BFP right away! You're tempting me to test now too but I'm going to try to hold off. If I can't see the friggin line, it's not worth testing until it's darker anyhow.

Mel, that's so great that the timing worked out perfectly this time. And so good of your hubby's brother to do this for you two.

Supersue - raging hormones are a good thing, lol!

Fingers crossed for all of us!

User Image

11 years ago

I am having the worst time with these tests, I got a new brand of IC's and they just dont seem to be sensitive AT ALL!! The test i put up is one i found from my last batch and it is clearly positive but these other tests are making me doubt it, I also did a first response DIP and it has a line but so faint i dont know the sensitivity of them either, i know i should wait it out but i cant help but worry... I have some FRER's and some digi's coming in the mail and should be here around 15DPO but its a long wait til then LOL, i am still getting lines i just wanted then to be darker you know LOL Im sure its all fine but i have heard about so many women having Chemicals after a M/C thats all, i wish i had more of my old tests.

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Stillfun - hang in there! I've read bad things about the "Extra Sensitive (10miu)" IC's. I always get Wondfo's, but I haven't gotten a bfp, so I don't know how good they are I guess! But from what I've seen on here, should be somewhat comparable to a FRER.

AFM - couldn't help myself and POAS this morning. No line of course, I'm only 7ish dpo.

User Image

11 years ago

Hang in there Stillfuntryin - remember that your BBT chart looks perfect too so don't worry about those tests. In a few more days they should be stronger.

I just realized that I only have one test left so I have to wait to use it anyhow. There's no way to get other tests here other than waiting 3 weeks for the mail, though I could go into the nurse's station to get one done I suppose. Anyhow, my temp is still high and I'm getting slight pulls on the sides of my abdomen periodically. Hope this is a good sign!

User Image

11 years ago

Yeah i dont even think they are Ultra sensitive one's LOL the one i posted was, looking for a line every morning is driving me mad LOL only 3 more days til i get my FRER's and Digi's in the mail!! I hope there is a big big big fat positive on them, its getting easier to see the line on the IC's but it is still sssoooooo faint, im going back on ebay and im going to look at there negitive feeback and see if its a common problem, I still feel preg, i have cramps and sore boobs on and off not all the time but its the same aas last time, i got bad burping and reflux last time and i also have it again and for some reason it happen last time at the start alos but i usually have 1 bowel movement a day but now its like 3 or 4 sorry TMI but it the weirest thing i have had happen LOL.

Northernbaby the cramping is a great sign, its the firtst thing i feel, bit this time at 7dpo (day b4 imp) my symptoms hit me like a freight train all at one i sort had an idea then that i was i just wasnt sure and even though i have had a good line im still doubting it, it probably my way of protecting myself from another miscarriage.

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

I love hearing about your symptoms, stillfuntryin! So exciting! I can't wait until you get the next batch of tests too!

The pulling feeling is something I haven't felt before. It happens when I'm walking or bending over doing something and feels like muscles attached to my uterus or something are changing or tightening. Very odd. I've felt nauseous the last couple days too and don't feel like eating big meals, just snacking.

User Image

11 years ago

Well girls i have been worrying all this time and then i went back to the ebay site and read that they were 20mIU tests so that is why they arnt as dark as the test i posted DUH... they are def getting darker just soo faint if you wernt looking you could easily pass it up for a BFN but i just looked at my tests from 2 days ago and the line is def getting darker i just have to wait a little longer cause the tests arnt as sensitive!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo