Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1351 - 1360 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Finally made it back on! We got moved and the internet back up and running the past couple days. According to this site, I am cd27 so guess I'm getting close to AF. I have paid 0 attention to ttc this cycle. Maybe that made a difference. I am on call for babysitting duty as of yesterday. My sister is 3 cm and 80% effaced with my nephew so far down in the birth canal they couldn't see his head on ultrasound.....Happy and jealous at the same time. Looking forward to meeting my newest nephew tho.
Good luck Mel and Stillfun!

User Image

10 years ago

Well BBT rose this AM so hoping it was O yesterday, they say you usually O 36hrs after trigger that was only 24 but we shall see, I got a BD in late lastnight, Poor DH is really struggling with his low T and has trouble maintaining and erection or just is not pleased ( if you get my drift) We tried abot 5 times lastnight and it was so frustrating for both of us especially him he got very upset, But we managed to do the job at around 11:30pm (2hrs past our bed time) but we got some really good days in, CD9 CD11 CD12 and CD13 with hopefully O on CD13 so I think we might be in with a real shot this cycle! I cant test early because I do a HCG shot every 4 days up until CD 26 which will be 13dpo (1 day late) so I wont know until bloods at 17dpo, lets hope it all works out, It will be really frustrating anyway not being able to POAS, well I can but I will be getting false BFPs regardless!
Northern-how did your Appt go, I cant wait to hear!
Mel- TWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hoping- I dint know what happened to you glad you are back!!
Anastasia- how far along now, you need a preg ticker so I can stalk you! LOL

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Hey everyone!! Lol stillfun I am 11 weeks 4 days 12 week apt next Monday at 12 weeks 2 days, let you know how it went, crossing my fingers that I hear a heartbeat!!! Feeling good about this one feeling like I will be holding little one in February

User Image

10 years ago

Good luck to all of you and talk to you soon, sorry I have not been here much either been busy canning and beaching in between working and my DD is turning 4 on Thursday and am now planning a party on top of it!

User Image

10 years ago

Well girls I don't think this month will be my month unless the frozen sperm lives longer than all the sites online say. I just went to the bathroom and have tons of CM and then I looked at my cervix and its super open. I think that means today will be O day. I'm so irritated I wish I had been able to use my ovacue so I could see what it has to say about all this. I think next month I'm ditching the opks and just going to check my cervix everyday. Those are way too expensive to not be correct. Sorry for the rant. Just thought this month would be the month.

Anastasia: keep us posted! And happy birthday to your DD!!

Stillfun: I think your timing all is perfect! I heard you should O 36 hours after trigger too! But I guess our bodies always have their own agendas lol!

Hoping: yeah!! Congrats to u and your family! Hopefully you can get back in the game soon!

Northern baby: keep us updated I hope your appt with the clinic goes well !! Wow you have been busy!

Afm: I have to get back to work I'm ripping out all the carpet in my house thanks to my unpotty trained dogs. Lol!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

Just did a few calculations! HAHA even if it was 36hrs that makes my O 6am this morning and we BD 6hrs before so that would be perfect to have the little guys waiting! Cant help but be a little excited! Mel - I sometimes get weird CM after O and my cervix can stay open for days after, I wouldn't be too worried! Have you used your V reader? I had a V reading of 171 at 3pm yesterday that what makes me think I already O'd , my Vreadings usually get around 81 -87 when I am fertile, a little confusing but im sure it will all work out, im not going to POAS with OPKs again but I am POAS with HCG just to see what the meds do out of curiosity, I am lining them all up with what days my shots are, it should be interesting by the end of my cycle and maybe if I do get a BFP I will see it get progressively darker instead of waiting to be 5days late to find out LOL I am not that patient ! and it will scratch my POAS urge through my cycle!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Stillfun : that is awesome timing! That's what they say you want! And my trigger shot was usually out of my system by 8dpo so you should be ok to test. ;) I didn't get to use my V reader because by the time I got back from seeing my family I was already too far in my cycle to start. But I thought it seemed like it was early this cycle I usually O around day 15 or 16 so now it's actually looking like its on time. Next month I'm going to for sure use it though and I think I'm going to ask to be put back on clomid because even though I hated it it kept me Oing regularly. But hopefully I will get lucky.

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

Mel- I have to do 750mIU shots of Pregnyl on Saturday and then every 3 days after that, my last shot is 13dpo so I will be def getting false positives until the last shot is out of my system. So I have done my trigger of Ovirel 250micrgrams and then I do 4dpo prgnyl 7dpo pregnyl 10 dpo pregnyl 13dpo pregnyl. So I will just have to see how it goes :)

10 years ago

Oh wow then I def. wouldn't think you would O early. I only ever had one trigger.

10 years ago

The Pregnyl is for Luetal support, not really much to do with O... Im taking it after O LOL Anyways i havent heard of many people injecting HCG for so long after O. I cant see it anywhere on other forums or FF

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo