Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2171 - 2180 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Well, I will be 8dpo in the morning. Looking for that second line to come back!

User Image

9 years ago

I hate those last few days, hoping. Hang in there and hopefully you'll get the 2nd line soon!

I'm trying to chill out and not stress, but I can't help but worry that I'm going to miss O. Had a bunch of thick white CM start yesterday, not so much today but starting to get little twinges in both ovaries. CD7 today...I have to wait til CD10 to get a scan.

User Image

9 years ago

Northern what are you doing this cycle? Medicated, IUI or just monitored?
I hate this time after O Hoping, you know its too early but theres still that voice that is saying maybe...
Im sure i told you guys i sold my TTC stuff on ebay, i got a nasty email from one of the buyers today about not being able to post it til friday ( my only mail day) i told her before she paid for it and as soon as she paid she sent like 5 emails telling me to post it, i feel like refunding her money and re-selling them, she was so rude giving me all the reasons why you need to do certain things to maintain good feedback, i don't care for feedback i only usually buy off that site and never sell stuff! She has me so cranky about it! I wore back and said if there is a problem i will refund and i just feel like refunding anyway and not selling it to her and blocking her from my ebay.

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

9 years ago

Stillfun, i don't blame you a bit for considering refunding her. If you told her sent on friday because that's the only day the post runs.....then that's not really anything you can do about that!

AFM, cd8... don't think there is a second line yet. my temp dropped bigtime cd6 and last two have been higher than the ones before....hope its becoming triphasic and those temps keep going up!

User Image

9 years ago

Ooooh, sounds good hoping!!!

stillfun, I'd feel like refunding and blocking her too. Not like there's anything you can do about the mail service.

I'm doing clomid this cycle and getting monitored (and the herbs/acupuncture stuff). Possibly IUI if it works out - DH is only here 2 1/2 days between trips.

User Image

9 years ago

I am having serious cramping today (feels almost like burning in uterus). I think I am going to drive myself nuts symptom spotting this week :) Haven't had any cramps for a day or so. All of a sudden started back. Still have lots of thick cm still also...I usually get wet cm before AF

User Image

9 years ago

Hoping, your symptoms sound so good! Come on 2nd line!!

User Image

9 years ago

9DPO.......BFN :(
No symptoms whatsoever today. Except I'm HOT! Last 2 mornings I have sweat buckets!!!!

User Image

9 years ago

hoping, maybe the sweating is from extra progesterone, caused by the clomid. My RE said he doesn't normally need to prescribe progesterone because the clomid kicks your body into producing it.

Anyhow, you're still too early to worry about not getting a BFP yet - it's probably too early to show up at all anyhow. Few more days!!

User Image

9 years ago

10dpo .....BFN
Temp is dropping a degree by the day. Not feeling very confident at this point

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo