Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1191 - 1200 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Mel, how did the foster orientation go? Are those adoption fees for a private adoption or through the state system? Hope AF shows up soon! I'll let you know how acupuncture goes. Still trying to talk hubby into going too...

User Image

10 years ago

We are sitting at orientation now. It's break time lol! Those fees are with an attorney doing private adoption. As far as the county it looks like we can't even start the homestudy until next summer due to cutbacks and the currents classes being full. :( That is a long time just to get licensed. Not sure what we will do. I knew it would be a long process but I didn't expect it to be that long!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

What!? You'd have to wait more than an year? Is that before you can even start fostering, or for adoption? That's terrible. Makes me wonder about how many kids are falling through the cracks. I guess it can't hurt to go through the process while moving ahead on other fronts too?

User Image

10 years ago

Northern baby: basically is what they said is we could get our license within 6 months or so depending on how long we take to get everything done but then there are no classes available until next summer and you can't have kids in your home until after you finish classes so that is all just to get us on the list. Could still be along time after that until they have a placement for us since we want babies. Dh decided he doesn't want to do that and that it's best just to wait and save up money and do some more insems. Then if it doesn't work go the adoption route with a lawyer because by then we should have enough of the loans paid off to take out a loan to adopt and go the fast route. I understand where's he's coming from I just hate waiting. I'm so impatient and he wants to save up 6,000 which just sounds like it will take forever!!!!

Still no AF I don't know what the hell is going on I was going to test today but changed my mind. I have been feeling a full feeling in my ovaries almost like ovulation but I don't see how the ovacue could mess up when it gave me a purple box.

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

Hey girls!
Had a short day today and im in for lunch so I thought I would check up on every ones progress.... Af is nearly over! I had a hell of a night for my Bday and paid for it the next day LOL I know my OvaCue was out by 2 days cause of my LP and OPKs so im not doing it this cycle nor am I temping, just using OPKs, What a waist of money, I might try using it again in a couple of months but probably not!

Cant believe the foster stuff Mel, I know you didn't want to do IVF but for the money you might be able to try one cycle...

Northern- We must be around the same cycle days, I loke when I cycle with one of you girls.

Good luck hoping!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Stillfun: I've seen people resell their used ovacues for a lot of money on eBay. I think mine was messed up because of the Soy. The soy def. kept me from ovulating. Im so irritated. I won't be using soy anymore!!!!

10 years ago

Had +OPK on CD14 and no line at all with temp jump on CD15 and lots of O pains on both sides with no soy this cycle. Got a BD in 2 days before and day of +OPK, so hopefully we catch the egg this time around. Have been seeing a good amount of swimming sperm when I check in my microscope lately......please please please be BFP this month!!!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Ok, so I still had lots of EWCM yesterday and more O twinges than I ever remember having for the past 3 or 4 days. Was it possible cd14 was a pre-surge surge and actual O was yesterday or possibly O from both ovaries just a day or two apart? Temp went up CD15 and higher this AM. I used my last OPK on cd15 which was clearly neg. I BD again last night anyways and everything feels tightened up in there now, so I think I def O'd now....

User Image

10 years ago

Hoping: could def. be your body tried to O and then didn't until a couple days later. Fingers crossed!!!

10 years ago

Hoping, if your temp started going up on CD 15, then my guess would be that you O'ed on CD14. My O pains aren't always reliable - sometimes they are strongest on the day that OPKs and BBT indicate O, but not always. From what I've read, O pains can happen before or after O itself - sometimes just the growing egg can cause pain and you can get pain after you O too. Anyhow, sounds like you got some great BD timing in! Good luck!!!! I so badly want to see someone here get a BFP!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo