Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

751 - 760 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

northernbabydreams: I hope that its an imp dip. I dont know much about temping but if you are in fact spotting that is a great sign! Could be implantation spotting!

supersue: Fingers Crossed!!!!! :)

Stillfuntryin: Wow already four days in?! Thats great!!! Good Luck!!!!

AFM: yesterday AF showed up!!!! FINALLY!!! lol! I can still feel the cyst but I'm hoping that this means it is shrinking! I did my first BBT check this morning and tomorrow morning I start using my ovacue again as well. hopfully I can manage doing both lol! I'm sure this month we will br trying again with his brother but we did talk a little today about finding someone more local depending on how this month goes because I know its going to be so hard trying to time the shipping of the semen with both mine and my BILs work schedule with O but we shall see. hopefully this will be all we need!!! :) hoping to see lots of BFPs soon!!!!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Mel, yay for AF!!! LOL. That's great that you are charting now too! Do you go back to the doctor to check on the cyst or leave it for now? Glad you can move forward again.

I'm hoping that was implantation spotting. I haven't had any since, and just getting some of the same pulling and side cramps that I got last cycle. But my BBS are huge and sore and feel waterlogged - I haven't had that for several cycles now. Anyhoo, the wait goes on...

When are you going to test, Supersue? I'm going to wait until Monday I think.

User Image

11 years ago

stillfintrying: on cd3 now...af should be ending tomorrow. just a plummetting temp on day 1 and lowish temp on day 2. Nothing important going on right now tempwise.....

User Image

11 years ago

Hi girls!
well im still thinking my progesterone is stuggling this cycle, im contemplating taking the suppositiries but i really hate them and i want to keep them for when i grt preg! When i started them they only put me on them because the doc that i went to didnt test my P2 so they put me on them to be on the safe side and i had bloods done before i started them and my P2 was fine so im not sure if i even need them and i have also read that they can prolong a miscarriage and thats probably why i didnt miscarry at all cause the sac was still growing at 10 weeks yet the bub died at 6weeks, im not blamming them for my missed miscarriage but i think they helped with it, I have to talk to Dh about this Med cycle and wether or not we are using the clinic, i have the tamoxifen and we will be in ton on our holidays around O time so it would fit in well but im just not sure about spending $1200 for no reason when we dont need it i might just take them anyway. Im hoping that was an imp did Northernbaby but i dont think it is it just looks like a normal dip, imp dips have to be fairly noticable and it just looks like a lower reading, IDK FX for you just cause there is no imp dip doesnt mean theres no imp, nt many people get them! Ps liking you have a avatar now LOL!!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Thanks stillfuntryin - now I have a face, lol! I was procrastinating about work yesterday so was playing around. I think I set up a siggie line too, linked to FF...we'll see if that works.

I really don't know what I'd do if I were you...I'd really hate to spend that much money for no reason too. I'd probably just take them if you think it's ok to since you have them and not bother going to the clinic...but I'm cheap, lol! I don't know anything about the suppository type of progesterone though.

This limbo-land of waiting is driving me absolutely insane. I really FEEL pregnant this time around. Testing in three more days!

User Image

11 years ago

Mel - YES! I am so glad AF finally arrived!!!!!! Sounds kind of weird to say. Lol

Northern - I don't know how you can have the self control. Lol. I already tested yesterday and today FMU. Fingers are crossed for you, I can't wait for Monday! And I got really thrown off by you having an avatar. Lol

Stillfun - I don't know anything about progesterone. Since it didn't seem to be an issue for you during your first pregnancy, I don't think I would take it.

AFM - well as I said, I already tested yesterday and today with FMU just for the heck of it, I have a bunch of wondfos. I'm 10dpo today, BFN's of course. I thought I was going to start AF this morning, even though I would have been 4 days early, but I didn't. I just feel like this whole cycle has been all messed up from the beginning, when I was getting excruciating O pain at like cd4. On top of that, DF and I are fighting, big time, work is super busy and stressful, etc. All of my CM yesterday was brown yesterday, like right before I start AF, and I had lower back cramping (which I don't normally have, but I had it last month too.) So, that's why I thought AF was going to start early and just totally screw up this whole cycle. It hasn't yet, so I guess there's still hope? I just don't feel it. Lol.

Northern - I feel really positive for you though. :)

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Girls,
I am glad somthing is happening for you Mel!!

I had really bad back pain with both of mine so its really a good thing, do you know if you have a retro uterus? its more common for girls with retro uterus' to have back pain, and i also on my IMP day swore i was going to start AF, my cramps were excactly the same as a heavy period, i remember talking to Northern of FB about it saying that my temp dip and af pains were worrying me.

Northen!!! It might not have been a IMP dip cause it went nowhere near the cover line but that chart is starting to look TRIPHASTIC to me!! I am glad about your preggo symptoms too!! You have never had too many symptoms the whole time i have been on this site with you so i am really hoping this is the cycle for you for a

Hoping- are you going to try anything diff this cycle? Robitussen/plan BD days better for a low sperm count (if you dont already) I lay doff the edge of my bed with my butt in the air for aroun 10min and then i lay on the bed with a pillow under my hips on my belly also so the little guys have a chance and its not just pooled in the one spot, the two times i have done this it has worked!! So FX it works this cycle.

AFM- I finally got a temp that i fell comfortable about O this am it has been around the 36.65 ish and now it has finally gone up to 36.80 so i feel confident that O has occoured now LOL I have had cramping all week but im trying to ignore it and got a little reflux yesterday but thats about it i was sitting at the comp with Ken yesterday and i felt this pain go through both my boobs under my armpits but it only lasted around 20min so its probably just a normal ache or pain but now im TTC every ache or pain is baby related LOL

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Stillfun - yep, I actually do have a retro uterus. Pain is there again today too, but my CM has cleared up. The past few months I swear I've had that though, where I get a tinge of brown in my CM, but this time it was just ALL of it, so it was odd. I still feel totally negative about this cycle though. Ha. Time will tell, AF is due Tuesday. to you!

User Image

11 years ago

Supersue, don't give up just yet! It's really early still and spotting isn't necessarily bad. And lol, I've been wanting to test so bad but I want to wait to get a clear result and not be stressing over a faint line. I hid the test strips way back in the bottom cupboard so I'm not tempted to do one! I've been looking at others' online though to feed my pee stick obsession in the meantime!

Stillfun, I'm glad your temp is going up, maybe it was just a bit slow to start. And thanks for looking at my chart again! I noticed that it might be going triphasic too - I hope it stays up like that! I've had a headache since around 7 DPO, which is unusual for me, and I had to get up to pee about 4 times last night, so yeah, these symptoms are different for me. And I've had no spotting at all, other than that bit of pink one day. I had to wear a bra to bed last night because my BBS were so sore the night before that I kept waking up every time I turned or moved.

And stillfun, I just saw your new siggie too - nice!

User Image

11 years ago

OOOhhh, Supersue, that's good then that you are getting the back pain!! FX for you!!!!! I'll send some of my positive-thinking vibes your way!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo