Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

351 - 360 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Stillfuntryin..Sorry to hear about the cramps :( I bet you'll feel better after that first appt and hear ur babies heartbeat :) so exciting..I thought I had remembered you saying ur test had hurt like crazy..makes me nervous... but jus talking about it with you and Mel makes me wanna go it done asap! My moms tubes were blocked..she has never told me about it..my grandma told me about it..said she could hear my mom yell while she was in the waiting room and she has a very high pain tolerance like you..she gave birth to her 4th child at a gas station in the car..lol..waited alittle too long at home before going to the hospital.. take it easy

mel..thank you so much for the info..I def agree that before anything else i need my tubes checked..I only ever feel ovulation from the right side..not sure what that means..nothing from the left?? I wanted to wait till the first of the year to go in but now im getting anxious..wanna do it NOW..lol.. I worried about getting another asshole doctor but Im jus gonna have to do it :) I laughed when I read your rescue pup is pregnant..that would be my luck! But thank goodness you have taken her in and she is sm and maybe jus havin 2 instead of like 6 or 7....

User Image

11 years ago

I totally understand AJ i was ready to wait until christmas until i looked into treatment but when i found this site and started talking to girls about things i got like ypu and felt like i was only waisting my time spinning my wheels not knowing, so i contacted the fert clininc in cairns and got a referal for them and started as soon as i could! im glad i did, im not sure if it was just luck or what me getting pregnant but i sure wasnt giving up, i heard people say "all you need to do it stop trying and it will happen" As if i was going to give up! My mum said to me the other day, see i told you as soon as you stoped trying it would happen and i said What planet are you on woman these last few months have been the more intense trying that i have done, SA's and meds and peeing on that many opks i lost track taking robitussen ( you gotta be dedicated to take robitussen twice a day it's so yucky) perfect BDing i think i tried harder this month than any other month! i hat epeople who give advice when they dont know what it is you are going through, She started talking to me about getting my nipples ready for breast feeding and i was like MUM i am 5 weeks dont you think its a little too early to be worrying about my nipples! im just trying to get through the first 3 months! then i will start to prepare.

HA mel you made me laugh with the stray! looks like you are having more fur babys LOL

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Ajzisman: lol! Can't blame you for wanting it done now. Lol! I took a month off and it seemed like forever. I hope all this isn't to teach me patience because I'm not learning at all lol! It also doesn't help that doctors constantly like to remind all of us that we are only getting older and the older we get the harder it is. Glad my story made you laugh. My husband actually took the news pretty well and your right 2 is def. better than 6.

Stillfuntryin: omg! Your moms comments about your nipples made me laugh that's hilarious! I've read so many things that say breast feeding and the sore nipples were worse than the delivery part lol! I'm not looking forward to that. I agree my mom said the same thing to me about stop trying. I said how do I stop trying. Even if I wanted to I couldn't since I have doctors appts., blood tests, meds. Where in there do I stop because if I stop it means no chance for a baby, Not like I could just go home forget about it and the magic sperm fairy is going to show up and leave me a present lol! Although I wouldn't be opposed to that. Haha!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

You made me laugh Mel! Sperm fairy.... i wonder what she would look like???????
The clininc doesnt seem to think its the progesterone thats making me cramp its just early pregnancy, i hope its not eptopic, the pain comes and goes in waves, it wont hurt for hours then for about 5 to 10 min it really hurts sometimes i even have to breath through it, most of the time its just an annoying ache, but i did have alot of aching in the first week or so around implantation, im sure its fine and im reading into it, i cant really botton my jeans comfortably sitting down anymore LOL i gotta pop the button and zip and im still wearing them everyday to keep our staff off our scent they are allready questioning why im not having a beer anymore, i told them i am having problems with my liver and the doc told me to stop drinking! on the up side i have found some German beer that is 0.0% alcohol and tastes pretty good, so i still get to have my evening beer with the boys!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin: I've heard they can tell if its ectopic by your progesterone numbers. I hope your doing well.

Afm: 7 dpo: symptoms...today I have tons of cramping. My ovaries and cervix have been tender since O. That's normal for me for 1-2 days but its never lasted this long. Last night when I put in my progesterone in it tapped mu cervix and it really hurt. I'm super constipated and gassy. I have had a couple moments where I thought I felt a little queasy too but it might have been in my head, and I've had moments where I'm really tired. (Although I guess that could be the weather changing too) lol! All in all I'm feeling positive this month I'm trying to hold off POAS until Tuesday but I might cave this weekend we shall see.

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Hi girls back from my 6 week bloods! AWSOME its 6870 my first was 81 at 3 weeks + 6 my second was 1700 at 5 weeks and my 6 week is 6870! so happy, i was actually expecting somthing bad this week for some reason! anyway no new symptoms no nausea yet thank god!!

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin..glad it all went good! think u got a sticky one

Mel..ur symptoms sound GREAT!!! Dnt blame for u wanting to test this wkend...tuesday is forever away..lol..Ill be watching for a positive test..GOOD LUCK!

AFM..AF was weird for me this mth..very short and not very crampy but im guessing its probably bcuz of new diet and extra workouts..yesterday had sharp pains in the boobies for a min..not normal and blue veins all over chest..arms..and legs..usually only get this b4 ovulation.. but im always crazy like this thinkin well maybe i am pg and still had what i thought was AF..yea right! lol this mth is gonna be very busy thank goodness..surprise bday party for one of my sisters this wkend then the following wkend my other sister and I are throwing a SEX TOY party..lol..all girls will be dressed up..invited like 40 girls and said they could bring a friend..So this could be a little crazy if they all show up we went to Austin yesterday to shop..bought a big penis cake pan..penis straws and penis candy... will be a blast! Have a great day girls!!

User Image

11 years ago

Yor symptoms sounds very good mel! i had heaps of cramping even before Implantation i had alot of backaches and on implantation day i could have sworn my period was coming i was sure that my imp dip in my bbt was my usuall AF dip but it was early!
AJ that party sound like so much fun! i wish i could go LOL
How old are you if you dont mind me asking, im 27 DH is 29, there is a show they allways play here its called "I dint know i was pregnant!" its about women going through there whole pregnancy and not getting a bump or anything! most of them did a hpt and got a neg result so they figured that they wenrnt a continued on with there normal life and then go into labour and not know they are giving birth until they are in hospital! anyway i watch it sometimes and cant see how a woman doesnt know they are preg but it happens! they get normal periods neg hpt's no bump no symptoms and they are preg WEIRD anyway

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin: thanks I really hope that this is our month. I didn't have any cramping today but I was super emotional today. Your betas are GREAT! when will you get to see your baby! make sure to post a picture! I went back and looked at your tests. Yours was really light at 10days I might have to wait longer. If I see a light one this cycle it will scare me. I really don't want another chemical/early miscarriage. Ugh! I like watching that show too. That and I'm having their baby and that one where they have cameras in the labor and delivery room people say some crazy things when they are about to deliver or to those about to have a baby lol! It cracks me up!

Ajzisman: thank you! It's so hard! Lol! Maybe you should take another HPT just for kicks and giggles lol. Your party sounds like a blast! I'm jealous! Hope you have lots of fun!

11 years ago

Morning ladies!

Stillfun...i watch that show too..can understand not havin any symptoms but where the heck do these babies hide?? lol jus cant get that..guess im the old lady here..Im 33 and hubby is too..but i guess since we dnt have kids we really havent had to grow up too much yet..makes me nervous every birthday not having kids yet..i dnt wanna be an old mom..Told hubby by 35 we will have a baby and thats final! lol (hopefully before)

Mel..I was thinkin of doin an hpt..i even have one but i always hate not seeing 2 lines..cnt even get an evap..lol..I wish both of you could come to this party..cant wait! Im dressing as a sex education teacher..blk sexy suit..lace strapless top underneath..sum blk teacher glasses..crazy name tag and already went to the clinic and bought tons of condoms to handout and pamphlets about safe sex and self breast exams...lol yall have a great wkend!!! Good Luck Mel!!!! FX

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo