Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2321 - 2329 of 2329 Replies

Holy Moley, I missed a lot!!!!! I was like, "Who is LogansMa and why is she talking about stillfun's hubby?!?" YOU HAD A BABY!!! Congratulations!!!!!!! Logan is my son's name, too - so we're both LogansMa! And he was a November baby too.

I see Mel is pregnant, too! YAY! It's always so good to hear success stories!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy for everybody.

I haven't been here because... I gave up. My son is 7 now, and I just don't think I want a baby anymore. I don't want to start over. Parenting is rough, especially the first few years. I'm just not sure I'm ready to plunge back into that. Not to mention, well, I'm still not pregnant. 3 years of bd without protection, 1 year of keeping track of ovulation and trying, and nothing. Not sure if anyone remembers, but my DH started having seizures in 2013. After an awful 2013, a better 2014 because we found better meds, we finally got a firm diagnosis of epilepsy. Currently we're in the pre-surgical testing stage of things. Once they have done a complete workup, we'll know how beneficial brain surgery might be. They are very optimistic. Needless to say, getting his swimmers tested has been the lowest priority, so we still haven't even gotten an SA. I'm not saying I'll never change my mind, but I'm 32, and have some time if that does happen. AFTER brain surgery.

hoping!!!!!! Don't give up!

Anastasia, enjoy your little one!

User Image

9 years ago

Supersue: so nice to see you on the board :) I'm so so sorry about your dh! I didn't know that could start later in life how scary!! I hope that the brain surgery end up helping everything. You will be on my thoughts and I hope you will keep us posted.

I had my son he is a little over 3 months now. Time goes so fast! We named him Kasen. We are absolutely in love! we might stay with 1 although I loved being pregnant and am considering being a surrogate.

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

9 years ago

Hey Girls!! So I randomly check and see activity one day ago!! Anyway all excited, I never thought this thread would start again, yes Logan is nearly 4 months!! Wow that's flown, abd we are looking for number 2 already, if we don't fall naturally by September we are going to use a frozen embryo, so we can't wait to expand our family.
Mel that's a wonderful thing to do, would you surrogate to find another transfer?
Northernvabydream also had a little boy 2 weeks ago!
So glad your hubby was ok, there were two of you with similar stories, I think AJZisman also had something with seizures and her hubby around the same time.

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

9 years ago

Hey Liz: im hoping to use part of the money to pay off some bills and then the rest for baby 2. My hubby is still saying no more but maybe once Kasen reaches a year he will be more ready.

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

9 years ago

Oh I wish Ken was more about waiting lol, he has the baby bug now lol

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

9 years ago

Hello everyone! I truly haven't checked on here in sooooo long. I'm so shocked you all were thinking about me. We haven't done anything babywise since that last try. I kinda am like SuperSue in that we just gave up. I am 37 now and really don't see it happening. I keep up with Liz, Anastasia and Mel on facebook. All of your boys are precious, by the way. I am happy to hear about Northern's baby too

User Image

9 years ago

Hey, is anyone still on this board? Guess who's back??? LOL, I recognize a few names, and I see a lot of new ones. I'd love to catch up if your still there.

xoxo
jmcandrew

DD - born 9/1/13 ME: FXPOI ER on 4/19/15. Clomid, Bravil, Menipure, 5 collected, 4 fertilized, only 2 6day blasts.

9 years ago

I'm still about but had a name change lol it's Stillfuntryin! Your going for number 2? I'm currently weaning off the breast to hopefully do a frozen transfer in September

8 years ago

jmcandrew: we are still here! Not sure why sometimes the forum updates end up in my junk folder! Glad your back!! How have you been??

AFM: ready to be pregnant again but so not ready for baby #2 lol! We've got a lot going on this year anyways. We plan on moving (local just downsizing) and we won a trip to Jamaica. My parents are moving back this way from Virginia next year so I'm thinking around that time will be good for starting baby #2 and hopefully it happens quickly :)

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo