Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

891 - 900 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

What are you talking about with boy or girl Stillfun, am I missing something??
And honestly I think when your DH holds him/her in his hands for the first time he will not complain about gender!

User Image

11 years ago

GGGRRR this computer just deleted my first post so on to another one!!!
Im pretty sure the gender sewlection is called Shettles method, it works on the male sperm being faster than the female but the dont live as long, so if you miss you O day or the day before its most likley the girls are the only ones left!! Boys will make it up there faster when you BD on O days but they die quicker, Alot of people use this method and have good results!!
Temp is way high again this AM, super high than usuall! Here is my chart User Image
My Ovulation Chart
|| Ovulation Calendar
Still crampy which is great!! DH's birthday today so i will try to spoil him! We are going to an illusionist on Friday night with some friends, so i cant wait for that!!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Okay I've heard that before, and there is also the Chinese method of month you want to conceive and age you are. Honestly it would be nice to have a boy since we already have a girl, but it would be nice to have another girl cause I already have the clothes! So really I don't care, I just want to get and stay pregnant and have a healthy happy baby!
Not testing anything or really tracking this "cycle" as after you mc it can be pretty messed. We'll see :)

User Image

11 years ago

Well it seems like we are all sitting aound waiting right now and nothing special is happening yet. I microscoped again the other night shortly after BD and found many little sperm in the vag discharge. In every place I looked. I was very excited. Also bought some of the male fertility vitamins for dh to start. Hopefully his sperm will increase. Also this was my second month taking soy isoflavones. Only things I noticed so far were flat temps and later ovulation. Hopefully that is a more mature egg. for all of us this month because last month was such a bummer....

User Image

11 years ago

Hoping when are you taking the soy? I have read that it depends on what part of the cycle like days 1-5 and 2-6 and so on will give you different results. I think the later you take it the more mature the egg, the earlier the possibility of multiple eggs. When I took it the soy seemed to make me O earlier and I took it day 1-5. Good luck!

User Image

11 years ago

I did 4-8 I think both months so far. I used to O (according to bbt charts on cd13) but I have used OPKs and the soy the last 2 months and O'd last month on 15 and looks like the same this month by looking at OPKs. Might try for multiple eggs next month

User Image

11 years ago

Hi girls,
Pretty quiet latley!! Well i had a huge dip this AM im 11dpo and not sure if its AF or IMP i have never had a dip so soon but you never know! I will be eager to see tommorows temp!! Got bad cramps like AF but had that last time i had my imp dip too so a little confused! I checked to Imp calculater and it says its still commom to imp so late but we will wait and see im not getting too excited yet it prob just an early AF!! i will post my chart User Image
My Ovulation Chart
|| Ovulation Chart

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

I'm finally ovulating today. Didn't get a +opk till yesterday morning. But got enough BD timed Ok, so we will see....

User Image

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin: I hope this is it for you! for BFP!!! Cramping def. can be a great sign!! I cant wait to see your temp for today!! I didn't realize it took so long before a baby could get be affected by the bad things a mother eats/drinks. That is great to know now I won't stress with every drink I have in Vegas! :)

hoping: YEAH for O!!! I hope the 2ww goes by quickly and you get your BFP!!!

supersue: Sorry about AF. Are you going to try anything different for next cycle?!

AFM: Based on how my chart is looking I will def. get my predictions for O tonight!! Now hopefully my BIL can make it happen this week and then this next weekend VEGAS!!! I'm so excited it has been a LONG time since me and hubby had a vacay. My mom decided to join us in our room which did kill the mood a bit but she said she'd leave if we needed "alone" time lol! She cracks me up! Hope everyone is doing well! I hope to see lots of BFPs within the next couple weeks!!!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Stillfun...what's your temp today!!?? Can't wait to see it! I would be so happy to see you get a BFP!!! I feel like if just one of us gets one that sticks that there is hope for all of us.

AFM, crazy busy here with packing and trying to get work wrapped up. We had to give the dog we rescued back to the owners as there wasn't enough evidence for the Village to keep him. Which is bull****, but they lied and said that someone was feeding him. I'm still fighting for him and emailing the Village every day. I can't understand why you'd want a dog so badly if all you do is leave him tied up in your yard. We're so stressed out by this...poor guy just needs love (and food!). All of this is distracting me from TTC stuff though.

Good luck Mel!! I hope you get the stuff from your BIL in time so you're in for this cycle!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo