Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

711 - 720 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Hi Girls,
After catching up with Liz (stillfuntrying) she convinced me to jump back on and share my good new.... I'M PREGNANT!!!

I'm sorry I dropped off the forum, as you can imagine, things just kept getting worse, and I needed to take some time. Its bitter sweet to see some of your girls still on here, I really do wish you all the luck in the world. I wanted to come back and give you all some inspiration:

After my Fragile X diagnoses, I had my first egg retrieval in Aug. (only 8 collected, 4 fertilized, only 1 made it to blastyocyst), after the poor results, we decided to try a stimulate cycle again in hope to get a few more embryos for the genetic screen. In Sept we did another cycle (12 were collected, only 6 matured, 3 fertilized, and only 2 made it to blastocyst). We send the 3 embryos to be tested for fragile x, At this point, I can't tell you how fragile I was. I was so scared to find out that all 3 would come back as abnormal. But the results were in, and 2 came back normal! We took a break in Oct, bc I had OHSS after sept's retrieval, so DH and I decided to take a month "off" so I could heal. In Nov, we attempted to do a natural FET, but my hormones levels weren't acceptable, so we canceled and waited until dec. So in Dec, I went back on some hormone meds, and on Dec 18th we only transfere one grade A- 5 day embryo. I think by 6dp5dt I started to feel pulling and stretching cramps unlike AF. Aside from some fatigue, that was my only symptom. I'm now 7.5weeks, and I'm finally getting some other symptoms (fatigue, hunger, heartburn, nauseous).

i was very nervous to come back and announce to you girls, in fear that something could still go wrong (I've already had to be put on bed rest for a few days due to bleeding). But the fact is today, i'm pregnant, and it only took one! We are over the moon, and I can't wait for you all to come back and share your success stories!! It's gonna take me a while for me to go back and catch up on all that's happen until now, but I do understand how bad thing can get, and that is why I really do wish you all get your bfp soon!!
xoxo
-Jenna

DD - born 9/1/13 ME: FXPOI ER on 4/19/15. Clomid, Bravil, Menipure, 5 collected, 4 fertilized, only 2 6day blasts.

11 years ago

Jmcandrew, thank you so much for coming back on and telling us what happened! I am beyond thrilled for you! You give me hope that it can/will happen. I hope you hang around and stay in touch - maybe your baby dust will rub off!

Anastasia, that's great that you are feeling pretty good! And working out at the gym! It's been snowing tons here too...keeps starting everytime I shovel the walk.

Hoping, we're not young either. I'm 36 and hubby is 54...so yeah. We're facing having to stop trying if things don't happen in this next year. But it will damnit!

User Image

11 years ago

OOHHH is that ovulation pain i feel??????? from my right side AGAIN i dont ever remember ovulating from my left side, My BBT isnt showing me much i did do a saliva test earlier that i havnt looked at yet so lets hope it today... or tommorow.. LOL i seem to write the same god damn thing evey time, You have the right attitude Northernbaby and who says you cant conceive later i have a friend who is 37 who just had a baby and everthing is fine! Your NOT 50 yet so its not over! Im glad you came over Jenna, we did wonder where you went, it been so good having the network of girls i can talk to cause DH is sick of me talking about being pregant or TTC i think he is about to tape my mounth up soon LOL Going back to Mels cyst, why would they tell her its ok to do the baby stuff still if she isnt oing? seems like a waste, that is sorta what i was wondering about from the start, BLOOD IN HIS EAR!!! woow i would be forcing him to the docs, he doesnt want to be a deaf old man cause he didnt think it was a big deal now, Men are so bullet proof sometimes!
I hope what you are feeling is implantation Hoping4#3, to me its lower back pain and cramping cause i have a retro uterus it feels like my lower back is super tight and it cramped! FX for you

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

stillfuntryin: I hope so tooooo!
My temp went up again this morning and still no sore boobs. AF due today. Hope she stays gone too! I am scared to test again for fear of another BFN.:( I'll just wait till monday if AF never shows. I feel like nausea is getting a little stronger but I am just attributing that to the prenantal vitamins I take. (take them at night already)....Keeping my fingers crossed for all of us!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2f4f1d

User Image

11 years ago

jmcandrew- CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! All of your hard work and sacrifices are paying off. :)

stillfun - yeah, I know. he went to the doc and guess what - HE SCRATCHED HIS EAR. Ugh. Lol. Don't even get me started.

And I think that Mel's other ovary is probably fine, and that's why they told her to keep doing baby stuff, she may ovulate out of the other side.

Northern - there are women having babies into their early 40's.. you just never know what may happen! ;)

Anastasia - Glad you're feeling good!

hoping - your luteal phase is on the cusp of being what is normally considered too short (12 days is the min I think). I wonder if that is affecting anything?

AFM - DF asked me this morning if I've POAS recently! UGH. I told him "you can't POAS 3 days after having sex!" Hahahahahaha. It was funny, I dropped some knowledge on him. ;) I hope I've got good news for him next week!

User Image

11 years ago

I hope you dont mind Hpoing but im puting a thumbnail of your chart up so the girls can see how good it looks! I really think you should test it looks so good!!!User Image
My Ovulation Chart

I hope that is your chart and not mine FF is stupid like that sometimes LOL

Big storm outside love it!!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Whoa! Your chart looks amazing, Hoping! That rise is perfect!

Supersue, that is so hilarious that your hubby just scratched his ear! I'm glad that's all it was though.

Stillfuntryin, any sign of O yet?

And Mel, how're you doing?

User Image

11 years ago

still no O im on cd17 but i will BD today incase cause i have woke up 1 hr b4 temping to go to the loo so that is why my chsrts arnt looking right, hoping these cramps are O pains!!!
O yeah too funny sue!!! MEN........

Mel are you OK?

i cant wait for you to test hoping to see if im right with your chart! An imp dip and a tripastic chart is just textbook to me!!

OH and i also wanted to add that we have cracked the 10 000 veiw mark!! mel will get a kick out of this we were talking about it on FB the other day! Must be famous over here at CTP or we have alot of stalkers LOL

11 years ago

Of course I don't mind anyone else seeing....I'm scared to test! If its BFN, I'll feel soooooo bad. The BFN at 10dpo kinda made me think I was out, but the temp just keeps getting higher in the mornings

User Image

11 years ago

Ok. Had a little temp dip this am to 97.9. Broke down and tested with an "answer"...

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo