Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1921 - 1930 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

hey just snooping on you all!!

Stillfun everything sounds great, I didn't have any cravings with either pregnancy really, I just didn't like things that I usually did and felt sick all day (not just in the morning) I have tried Vegimite before and yuck! Excited for your ultrasound :)

Mel yay sounding great too, can't wait to see what your next results are on Monday

AFM Kaj is a month old today! Just got back from a walk with him in the stroller and Annika on her bike, went good other than her covering her boots in mud and not listening the best

I'll creep on ya later

User Image

10 years ago

You people need to learn how much vegemite to use lol, only a smidge!!
Super nervousness for tomorrow's bloods

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Anastasia: wow can't believe he's already a month. Where does the time go?

Stillfun: keep us posted!!!! I've never had Vegemite doesn't sound to appetizing but I'm more of a sugar type of girl not really into the vegi thing lol! Are you reading any pregnancy books yet?! I just started Your Pregnancy Week by Week which I plan on reading the chapters as I progress with them and then I bought The Girlfriends guide to Pregnancy which I read a lot of good reviews on. Both seem good so far. :)

AFM: nervous a little about my bloodwork tomorrow too but also very excited. Not feeling much today just hungry nonstop No cravings though yet which is probably a good thing because I'm sure my cravings won't be the healthiest lol!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

well, I go to RE tomorrow to discuss the medications he wants me to try next cycle. I am still waiting for O this cycle. Its cd 15(?) and still no pos OPK. Wonder why???

User Image

10 years ago

Hoping good luck tomorrow!!! Will the doctor being doing an ultrasound? if he does he could see if you getting close to ovulation. I swear whenever I had a plan in plan in place the cycle before it would always take the longest. :)

Oh Stillfun: u forgot to answer your question. I don't know what my progesterone is at. I missed their call when the called the other day so they just left a message giving me my beta. It was after hours so I couldn't call back but I will ask them tomorrow when they call to give me my second beta.

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

Haha, vegemite doesn't taste like veggies lol, you can use it in cooking as a beef stock! Cravings today was roast pork sandwich with gravy! So I went out and had one mmmmmm! So so tired today, I have been fighting having naps so I sleep at night but today was just too much and I had to sleep!
How exciting hoping, I hope it works out better than it has for Mel.

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Probably not because he doesn't care about this cycle. Although I don't see why he couldn't do a baseline and check for cysts this visit unless they can't tell cysts from follicles. And I may have missed it. This mornings OPK was barely noticeable . Who knows. Probably doesn't matter anyhow this cycle although Greg came back on CD 14

User Image

10 years ago

Hoping, do you think you could have ovulated early, before you started testing? Frustrating. Good luck at your appointment.

Wow, a month already Anastasia! Glad you're getting out and about. How's the healing going?

I've never had vegimite either, but I could see getting a craving for it. It's kinda salty, right? Love hearing about the cravings. I get weird enough cravings as it is, so I'd love to see what kind of ones I get with pregnancy.

So, I spoke with my acupuncturist on Friday about my feelings and frustration with the herbs and messing up my cycle. She thinks I should try to stick it out for at least another 3 months before giving up on the herbs. She thought it was a good idea to try monitored IUI, so I'll go with that next cycle. This might shed some light on what's happening with my O, and help me to pinpoint it. If I don't get pregnant by end of June cycle, then I'll think about switching to medicated IUI cycles, or maybe even go straight to IVF if hubby will go for it.

I had stopped spotting after Thursday, but it's back today, and I'm expecting AF this Thursday. I'll test again tomorrow but I'm not holding out much hope, though it doesn't feel like AF is on her way.

User Image

10 years ago

On my phone so will be quick, last week's beta was 11100 this week's 56900!!

10 years ago

Wow Stillfun: that is a GREAT beta!!!

Hoping: I believe they can tell the difference between cysts and follicles.

Northern: a monitored cycle is def. a good idea. Maybe ask your doctor about the herbs. He might be able to tell you if he's seen them help other patients before or mess others up before. Good luck! Hopefully it all works out and you don't have to worry about considering IVF.

AFM: I was supposed to get my second beta today however the lab was super busy and didn't have it finished before my doctors office closed. They told me they are going to try to get the results early in the morning. The doctors office seemed like the generally felt bad and wanted to be able to tell me. It's just so hard waiting. Did lots of cleaning today which killed my back but my mom flies into town tomorrow and will be staying with me for the next 3 weeks and I def. didn't want her to fly down to a pig sty. Lol! I'll keep you all posted when I get the news of my beta.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo