Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2151 - 2160 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Hoping: fingers crossed! I will be watching the thread to hear all about it! I hope you have some great looking follies!

Northern: any news? I hope your second interview goes great and you get the job! The fires are all around us but luckily we have been safe. The wind did make a change today and so the smoke was really bad today. We had to keep all the kids in the classrooms all day today because the air quality was so bad. My husband has been on light duty so fortunately for me he wasn't able to be sent out on any of the fires but he gets off light duty on the 19th and I know he's hoping for the overtime lol! They think it might be someone went around starting them all. It makes sense with them being so close together. :(

Stillfun: glad you like your OB that is very important! That's awesome you get a midwife. I wish I could have one but I've called around and none will go to our local hospitals they all do home births here which hubby refuses to allow lol! And the nearest birthing center is 2 hours out and hubby won't do that either. I hope your able to sell your items, I've thought about selling my ovacue to. Let me know if it sells so I know if I should put mine on :)

AFM: starting to feel like I have a golf ball on my left side. Baby seems to prefer that side and I feel it whenever I turn too fast or move too quickly. My sex drive has shot up through the roof. The other day I had to go to the bathroom multiple times to clean myself up as I couldn't stop the dirty thoughts lol! Hubby has been feeling very lucky lol! He jokingly made a comment yesterday that he thinks I'm just doing this so he's ok having a second little peanut after this one haha! Got more pictures today of my peanuts twin siblings. They sure are adorable! It's so nice knowing that even if we don't have another our child will have siblings out there.

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

9 years ago

Some has put a bid on my OvaCue and i still have 4 days left to run!!
Thats great you get to see what your baby might look like with its full bro's/sis's!! I don't really know what the midwife will do and i will be nearly 28 weeks by the time i meet her....
Hope your eggs are still in those follies hoping, and I'm sorry to hear about your back! U hurt mine really bad after the transfer and then one afternoon i just felt a POP and it was nearly better by morning!
How'd the interview go Northern??
I don't know if its such a good idea but i have been watching both videos on YT, i get scared every time i watch one but the more educated i am the better i suppose! LOL

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

9 years ago

I have a 18.3, 11.7 on the right and a 20.3 on the left. Lining 11.1mm yay!!!! prob gonna trigger tonight and go monday morning for IUI

User Image

9 years ago

Woohoo hoping! Those are awesome numbers! Good luck - this could be the one for you!

I'm def out - BFN on 14 DPO. I'm never surprised or feel let down anymore, but certainly feel frustrated. Leaning more toward adoption but DH still wants a bio child. May decide to do IVF next instead of another IUI. I don't know - I'm all over the place. Not sure this is even possible though if I get that job. Just trying to go with the flow right now.

My first interview was short - 15 minutes. I have another longer one next week so I have to study for that but working 8-10 hr days right now through the long weekend. Yuck.

Glad you and your hubby are safe from the fires Mel. Your sex drive sounds awesome - definitely a perk of pregnancy!

User Image

9 years ago

Well, TWW #2 is underway!!!! Had IUI this morning. 35 hr after trigger with 2 mature follies (one on each side). 15mil motile sperm in there.....now we wait :(

User Image

9 years ago

Fingers crossed for you, hoping!!! Everything sounds good!

CD 29 today for me and still no AF. Don't even feel like she's coming. I took my last progesterone on Friday, so it's not causing the delay. Don't know what's up but I'm hoping it stays delayed a bit. DH is going to visit friends out of town and will be away up to when I expect to O. I'm hoping O will be delayed so we have a shot this next cycle. Unlikely, but would be nice.

User Image

9 years ago

Are you sure of your O day Northern??? Are you ever usually late?
Congrats On being in the TWW Hoping! Im pretty sure i triggered 34-35 hrs before egg pick up so it sounds like perfect timing!!!
AFM- I have been walking about 2 miles (4km) every morning to try to keep fit and i get a lot of cramping when i do, i don't now why its mainly my back, I would hate to have to stop walking as it makes me feel so good! And they say exercise is great for bub! I have already put on 1kg (2 pounds) but they say i should be putting on a pound a week from 12 weeks and you can gain anywhere from 1-5 pounds in the first trimester but i didn't gain anything. Im not so worried about weight gain now i know its inevitable but i do want to remain somewhat fit. Baby is 10cm weighs 70grams and is about the size of an apple :)

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

9 years ago

Stillfun, I'm pretty sure of when I O'ed: CM, combined with O pain and OPK all indicate CD 13. However, my temp went up kinda slow, but it has been doing that lately anyhow, and it was the same when I did a monitored cycle. I did another test today just to be sure, and it's clearly negative. I just checked the calendar, and if my period stays away until tomorrow, then my DH will get back home on CD12, so we might have a shot! Now I'm starting to think I should plan for injectibles and IUI this cycle.

That's great that you are walking every day, stillfun! Did you ask your doc about the cramping you get? Hopefully, it's normal and ok. I wouldn't worry about gaining too much weight. You were thin to start with and don't thinner women need to gain more weight during pregnancy? Staying active and fit is a good thing though!

User Image

9 years ago

I did a little research and it seems to be what they call round ligament pain, I google imaged it and its in the exact same spot and its common for it to start around week 14 and sometimes won't go away until after the birth!!!

9 years ago

2DPIUI today......I've had lots of cramping since O. It almost feels like I am in the process of ovulation again. I don't think I noticed any last time. Must be irritation from ovulation.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo