Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2101 - 2110 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Northern, wow you sound busy! And im glad your ok with the break! Maybe try some aspirin after O, I didn't start mine until the day of transfer.

Oh Hoping, I really hope this is it!! Stupid line!!! FX you see it soon :)

Where are you Mel?

AFM im going to town today!! YAY im pretty happy about it :) LO heart rate is still around the 170's so that might be it for this one of maybe my monitor just reads high. Cant wait for my scan on Wed and im so glad DH will be there, it will be his first ever U/S!!! EVER!!!
Today is the first day I haven't woken up bloated LOL I even got DH to feel that my stomach was flat again HAHA

Im praying for you both and cant wait for you guys to join us!!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

I think I am out for the month. CD 11 and still no lines. I am also having pink CM today......I usually only have an 11 days LP and it seems to be right on time.

User Image

10 years ago

Oh boo hoping! I was really hoping this was it! Are you doing another iui next cycle? Medicated?
Well I made it to town, got a little sick on the plane because we landed at 7 more property's and I always get sick in the chopper and they say pregnancy amplifies it! I have to catch a bus an hour away to get my car and I have an hour once I get up there to get my bloods done, they can be no closer than four days before the scan so I'm cutting it fine....

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Yep, doing the same thing next month again. Have another vial of sperm at the office! (if needed...still no AF but I am not hopeful)

User Image

10 years ago

Hi all quickly checy in just on my phone. All sounds great for stillfun & Mel!!! I had thought about a doppler myself with Kaj but never did buy one, would be great for extra reassurance.
Hoping you might not be out yet.
How are you northern?
AFM crazy busy here. Kaj rolled over last night!!!! was really cute they always have funny look on their face when they do. he is over 13 lbs now :-) I am feeling better & looking forward to going back to the gym when i get the ok from doc. k gotta go, ck back soon

User Image

10 years ago

Oh hoping, you're not out til you get a full bleed. Hang in there. The last few days of the tww are truly the worst. I wish I could just sleep through them or something and wake up when it's over.

Glad you are off to town stillfun. Quite the trip for you to get there - you're going to be exhausted!

I'm CD 13 today and finally got my LH surge. I was testing like a crazy lady worrying I was going to miss it. I had my EWCM a few days ago though, so I'm all out of sync. I had the tiniest little bit of EW this am, but not like I had earlier. Anyhow, we BDed today and every second day since CD 7 so we should have a good chance. If I still feel O pain, I may try to rope DH into another BD tomorrow.

User Image

10 years ago

Stillfun: happy to hear you made it to town and that your hubby is going to be there and see his first ultrasound. That's great the bloating went down. It's been driving me crazy. I got compliments on my cute baby bump today that I posted but really I'm sure it's pretty much all bloat lol!

Northern: fingers crossed everything works this month.

Hoping: so sorry about AF but that's great you have a vial of sperm ready to go for your next try.

Anastasia: awe Kaj is rolling over. That's so cute! How long does it normally take before you can start working out?

AFM: I bought a Doppler yesterday it should be here by the 6th can't wait for it to arrive. I ran out of progesterone yesterday and of course my pharmacy can't get more in until Monday. So I figured I would just stop. My OB said it wasn't an issue because the placenta should start taking over anyways and from looking online it seems anywhere from 10-12 weeks is normal time however someone on the forum for the clinic I went to said that the clinic told her she had to continue taking it until 12 weeks because the meds we take before transfer mess up our bodies and so they take longer to start producing the progesterone on their own but everything I looked at was FETs and IVFs and many stopped at 10 weeks so now I'm confused. Either way I have to wait until Monday so hopefully it won't be an issue. :/ other than that nothing going on still have a couple weeks until my next doctor appt.

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

I know many girls who stop at 10 weeks Mel, I started weaning at 10, I still have a week to go!!
Glad your bding like mad northern!! Are you going to try the aspirin?
Very exciting Anastasia!!! How do you pronounce his name? The way it looks or Kai?
How's it going over there hoping????
AFM I got my hair done yesterday!! I didn't want to dye in thefirst tri so it was an absolute mess! I have always had red highlights but didn't maintain them at all for my fet or while I have been preg, I usually have to run a rinse through every 2-3weeks so after 4 months of nothing it just looked like black hair with chunks of weird looking blonde! So I got one color so I won't need dye again! feels good to have my hair done and a pedicure so I feel like a girl again :) ken gets to town tomorrow!!!!!!

10 years ago

AF starting good today, so I will be calling RE in the morning for u/s and get my clomid rx.

Anastasia, I can't believe how fast time goes by! He will be sitting up soon too!

Good Luck to you, Northern

User Image

10 years ago

Sorry to hear that hoping. Boo! Good that you have the other vial though already waiting.

Stillfun, nice! Have fun with Ken and hope you get a good view of the bub at the ultrasound.

I'm not sure about the aspirin. The acupuncturist said she didn't think it would be a good idea because of the herbs I'm on having the same effect. But I really wonder if I should just take it anyhow. I'll have to do some reading up on it over the next few days and decide. I think I am Oing today. Didn't get a BD in yet today and I'm exhausted and need to send off a job application before bed tonight.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo