Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

601 - 610 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Thanks for posting that link, supersue. It sucks to hear that but it's interesting. For some reason, I was under the impression that spotting occurred somewhat frequently (thought not necessarily being a good thing) during early pregnancy, being due to low progesterone. This is why I'm on progesterone - my naturopath was concerned that I might be getting chemical pregnancies that are ending b/c of low progesterone.

There's still a bit of hope though...it's not over until AF arrives, or so I am telling myself.

Stillfuntryin, I'm hoping, hoping that you will soon be posting a BFP for us!

User Image

11 years ago

I have heard that spotting can occur during the whole pregnancy as well. We just had a girl here 18 yrs old that didn't know she was pregnant till she was 10 cm and crowning!!! She supposedly spotted during the whole pregnancy. I seen her pretty much throughout her whole pregnancy and she didn't look pregnant either!
On a side note, only one boob is sore with shooting pains?? Anyone had that happen? Also my cervix is still high and I'm on day 28, I'm usually 27-32 day cycles. Sometimes my cervix doesn't drop until I actually get my period.
Here's hoping for all of you!!

User Image

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin: it seems like your test is taking FOREVER to arrive lol! I'm going crazy over here! :)

Supersue: the semen analysis microscope is pretty cool. I as hoping that we would get lucky and I'd find a hidden swimmer in my Dh I wasn't sure the microscope even worked until I saw my BILs swimmers. It was like an hour and a half after I did my insem nd the cup as dry. I mixed some solution and put it on a slide and low and behold there were hundreds of them still lol! Not all of them moving but there were still some swimmers is was so awesome to see. Sorry about the bleeding. Fingers crossed you are int he percentage that ends up preggo. Until the witch shows your in,

Northernbabydream: big sore boobs are a great symptom!!! I always have low progesterone but never spotting. I think my chemical was due to the low progesterone too which was weird because I WAS on 200 mg of progesterone and it was still low. Not using any progesterone now though but I will def. have it checked as soon as I get a BFP! Fingers crossed!!!

Anastasia: that is crazy! It Is so hard to believe that someone could go nine months and not know they were pregnant. But I guess at 18 you tend not to over analyze quite so much either, when will you be taking a pregnancy test? Fingers crossed you get a BFP!!

AFM: 6dpo today nothing going on. Down to one puppy and Dh left today for his 12 day fishing trip. If I am preggo will give me time to come up with a way to surprise him with the news. Yeah! Trying to hold out at least another 4 days before I start testing. Only thing so far is my gums are starting to bother me today and with my chemical my gums ended up really red and swollen. I didn't think much of it until now but it could be a coincidence. I'm feeling positive so who knows.

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

hour and a half to go!!!! DH is driving me mad! i just cant be around him at the moment i think he is getting my crazy hormones and is lossing his temper at a drop of a hat also so both of us are just at each other like dogs LOL I just told him that i cant be around him right now and walked away, im finding if i feel grumpy its just best not to say anything because you know that you are just being a bitch anyway no matter how you put it in your head of how much you are right

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

I've been being that bitch for almost a week now! LOL.

Now I'm getting really bad lower back/hip/pelvis cramps. Not the AF kind, either. It might be from sitting in this chair all day.... but I sit in this chair all day every day! Maybe i'm just giving myself symptoms now. ;)

When I used the bathroom again and checked my cervix, nothing. Not even a tinge. Who knows what that was all about....

Mel - I can't wait until it's time for you to test! In the meantime, I hope stillfun's are arriving now!

User Image

11 years ago

...waiting for your test results, stillfuntryin! Gotta go make dinner here but I'm checking back in an hour or so!

Supersue, hopefully no more spotting! I was super-bitchy on the weekend too - you know that feeling when you know you are wrong and being a bag but you just can't help it. That was me!

Mel, that's a good sign then! I think I've heard of that somewhere before, with the gums! Aw, just one baby left...how's momma doggy coping with the babies leaving? Fingers crossed that you get to surprise your hubby with good news when he gets back from his trip.

User Image

11 years ago

Well not good.... Did a FRER and there is a line but very faint and the digi says Not Pregnant :( AF is 2 days late so it should have been heaps darker than that, its not even worth taking a pic so sad and DH doesnt understand why im sad about it, we just actually had a fight so i am even more sad, i will write back later, im in 2 minds wether to call the clinic and them them know or not

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Awwww. What a bummer, stillfun. :( Hang in there. Hubby is probably upset seeing you upset.

User Image

11 years ago

Bah...so sorry stillfuntryin. That does sound like a chemical. Your hubby is just being a man...he probably doesn't realize how hopeful you were about this cycle.

User Image

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin: I'm SO sorry! Maybe it was a late implantion and it will still darken! Don't give up! I would def. still call and schedule a beta. Good news is you did get "preggo" right away again so it could def. happen a third time if it is a chemical. I know that doesn't help much a month always feels like forever in the TTC world. I hope it works out this month still!!!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo