Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1391 - 1400 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

I think they should make a test hat tells you if your period is coming, surely there has to be a hormone for that! We should design one and become rich, so many women would use them!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

LMAO! Stillfun that may just be the answer to all our problems lol! Lets do it!!!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

okay now I'm really doing my head in I got the shot and peed on a stick about 15 minutes after an Internet cheapie showed darkest line yet, coud it really have moved through my system that quick? only 15 minutes... I wouldn't think it would move from my blood to my urine so fast but you never know I so should not done that now I will be wondering for the next couple of days! I posted a pic

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Stillfun, I can't see how it could get into your urine that quickly, so that's good! You are driving yourself crazy with those tests though! Your SO needs to hide them on you!! Just a bit longer! You have to do one more shot still? When do you that?

AFM, I haven't bled any more, not even any spotting after yesterday morning, so I'll test again tomorrow morning. I'm still pretty sure I'm out though and just want to get on with it all.

Mel, you still going to test tomorrow too?

User Image

10 years ago

HAHA I know... I wont be testing again until 13dpo the next day for my shot! See if there is a change, I briefly touched on IUI with Ken yesterday and he seemed fairly open to it! I didn't waffle on as I don't know what the clinic will offer but I may talk to them, I told him he would have to produce a sample and would need to come to town, he just sort of nodded like OK. See how it goes.
I don't really feel preg, I am having crazy dreams and waking up really hot but that could be from the pregnyl.

Glad you stopped bleeding Northern! FX for a BFP

Mel - Have you tested????

10 years ago

Stillfun: lol! I guess that's the upside to one trigger shot it was out of my system by day 8 so I was able to test I'd be going crazy too! I think you would def benefit from IUIs some women do it at home too and say it pretty easy. By sure if your hubby would be up to helping you with that but some women on another forum posted all the info on how to do it at home I can always share if you'd like?

Northernbaby: I tested again this morning but nothing I'm probably going to test tomorrow even though I don't think I have much of a chance. But if I'm going to be drinking tomorrow night I might as check first so I feel ok about it lol!

Afm: another symptom last night I had a crazy vivid dream. I still remember it all perfectly it was like I was there. Super hungry too.l but I'm wondering if part of that is because I'm back to work. I tested this morning again but nothing. But day 11 I did have a negative blood test with my chemical and it wasn't until day 12 I had a faint so fingers crossed tomorrow is my lucky day!!!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

Stillfun I looked at your pics look great!! Let us know when you test again good luck!
Mel good luck to you too :)

AFM made it to 13 weeks today!! Next apt Sept 9th at 16 weeks 3 days, not sure I can wait that long to hear the heart beat again! We'll see, still haven't told many not sure when I will, although some clothes are deff tighter they might notice before I say anything.

User Image

10 years ago

That's awsome girl! When I was preggo last I was going to buy a Doppler, you can get them pretty cheap off eBay!

I have continued to test, mainly to watch what the shot does and to see if my tests get darker as the shot wears off, I am really noticing that they are heaps darker than the days after my other shots, I Did shots at 4dpo and 7dpo and the test line never really changes much but ever since yesterday arvo they have been progressively getting darker, I know that some of it has to be from the shot bit if it was soley from that it would remain about the same as my other tests from my other shots, I didn't get a full dose because I have to squirt half the shot out and went a little overboard lol, I'm not getting too excited AT ALL but would love for this to be it. I also dipped a strip in the left over pregnyl to see how dark the strip would go and these tests now aren't that far off it, I wonder if its a build up from all the shots sort of progressively building upin my system that's why these tests are way darker than any other post shot test

10 years ago

10 years ago

Stillfun: not sure if this helps but I found this article and it says how many days the trigger can remain in your body depending on the amount of the trigger your taking. http://www.babyhopes.com/articles/hcgshot.html

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo