Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1731 - 1740 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Woot! Mel, that's great news that you are able to go ahead as soon as you get a match! That would be so crazy-fast if you got a March transfer! I wouldn't worry too much about your caffeine if you really enjoy it. I think it's a balancing act between what makes you happy and what makes you healthy. It's bad enough that we are deprived of having a baby, and it's not healthy or helpful to feel like we have to further deprive ourselves of other things we enjoy. I'm trying to view my healthy diet as nurturing and caring for myself, rather than depriving myself...but sometimes you just need to treat yourself to that crap that tastes so GOOD! LOL! With your soda, is it the carbonation you like, or the caffeine? If you're like my DH and like the fizzies, you could try substituting fruit spritzers sometimes. I bought him a SodaStream for Christmas and make him carbonated drinks with fresh fruit juice. He still likes his Coke better, but it has reduced the amount of it that he drinks.

LOL about feeling claustrophobic with a growing baby inside. I wonder the same thing - it must be such a weird feeling. I can't wait to experience it.

User Image

10 years ago

Mel that is such awsome news!!!! You must be absolutly over the freakin moon! I know i would be LOL, My Transfer will be at the end of Feb... Still doing a natural cycle, Bd on the right days but it doesnt really matter!
I have a soda stream and do fruity stuff occaisonally, i like it weak so its good to mix your own, I dont want to scare you mel but i would really look into thing that can improve your chances of success with IVF and Embryo transfers, I know you want to give it your best shot as i do so whats a few sacrafises for a couple of months LOL

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

If you girls are interested, these are the three books I read - they all have information on what you can do to boost your chances of IVF being successful. I bought all three and honestly it was a bit overwhelming - I have learned about all the things that go wrong to prevent pregnancy so kinda feel like it is next to impossible for ANYONE to get pregnant. But I also feel a lot more empowered in feeling like there's things I can do to improve my chances.

- The Infertility Cure by Dr Randine Lewis (the best if you are doing acupuncture - shows you the acupuncture points so you can do your own using acupressure or heat)
- Fully Fertile (see also Pulling Down the Moon on the web) - this has a lot of yoga emphasis in it too
- The Making Babies Program (also have resources on the web). I got this one as a kindle ebook, so if anyone is interested I can see if I can get you a copy somehow.

User Image

10 years ago

I am close O. Tomorrow or next day. Doesn't it suck that we all try so many vitamins, no alcohol, no smoking, no caffeine and still can't get pregnant when it seems like every alcoholic chain smoker has all the kids she can stand?

User Image

10 years ago

HAHA Hoping, it sems that way hey LOL, What i cant get is how women get pregnant from a hole in a condom! Now come on here... There is spermiside in the condom to start, the actual amount that would get out would be minimal, she would be doing everything to not get pregnant so i just cant see how!! Anyway, we are cycling close Hoping! I remember when Northen and i were always togther but i think my IVF cycle screwes it all up LOL

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

LOL, I know, stillfun - and here we are worrying if our CM is just right, using the right lube, on and on. I eat 1/2 a pineapple a day around O time and drink lemon water all day in hopes that it will keep me alkaline in case I have hostile mucus. The lengths we go to!

User Image

10 years ago

I know, right! Those women who have condoms with holes or that 1% who get pregnant on birth control must be sleeping with men who have super-sperm!!!!
We are close Stillfun....I should be Oing very soon. Still have EWCM and my opk last night was not quite pos but it was close. I am CD 15 today

User Image

10 years ago

Hoping that was my sister in law she got pregnant with number 3 while nursing and on the mini pill!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

hoping: Did you O yet?

Northern: Thanks for sharing your list of books I will def. have to check them out. I drink Soda for the caffeine I do have a soda stream but never tried carbonating juice with it. I actually only used it a couple times and hated the soda it makes (everything tastes like diet lol!) So I don't use but I will have to try juice I def. don't drink enough healthy drinks.

Stillfun: I def. need to change some habits I am probably the worst junk food eater ever. My dh has been trying for so long to get me to change my eating habits for pregnancy. Its def. a weakness of mine. I have no self control lol!

AFM: Not much news. I haven't heard anything from the clinic yet. I'm checking my email constantly throughout the day to see if we get our match. I have only seen one person on the forum get a march match so far so I'm hoping that means they have just started. I also made a gofundme account so family and friends can donate to help us. My dh thought it would be a good idea in hopes that we can take out a little smaller loan. Today being the first day I already got $130 in donations and everyone was so wonderful with sharing the page. I couldn't believe it!!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

I do believe I o' d yesterday. Cm is creamy and cervix is pointy again. but i did bd 2x on the day before. I do have a question for the girls whose dh has low testosterone ....how do you keep from taking the lack of interest personally? it is driving me crazy. i swear i feel like i am just bothering him sometimes and he is just waiting for me to get finished with him. he has a physical appt next week. i am going to see if the NP will check his testosterone levels

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo