Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

501 - 510 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

I thinks its AF girls, still BFN and my temp did go up but only a little bit, not really enough to think of it as an imp dip, but im ok with it i just want to start a new cycle and know what day im on LOL
Supersue- if you are worried about Ovulating maybe you should try BBT, its a surefire way to know when you are Oing and that you have infact O'd because you will get a sustained temp rise for most of your LP until AF is about to arrive then i will drop, progesterone makes you temp go up and you only get it after O, it's a little annoying making sure you get your temp done right every day but it has helped me alot and i knew i was prego last time before a positive test because of BBT, it doesnt happen for everyone i just had a noticable implantation dip but i will def know what im looking for now!
Mel- have you O'd yet? hows your montor going? i really hope your talk with you BIL goes well and you can put it to use!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin: I hope your wrong and you get your bfp lol! I understand you know your body better than anyone and sometimes it's easier to just accept it and look forward to the next cycle but its still pretty early for a positive test right?

I did an opk this morning and no positive we had to rush our chihuahua to the vet this morning so I completely spaced using my oral sensor this morning it sucks it already predicted today would be my most fertile day so unless my vaginal sensor changes things tonight I should o tonight or tomorrow but since I got the negative opk this morning and yesterday I'm thinking I might have one more day unless I'm one of those that O right after a positive OPK which would mean we have been timing it all wrong lol! I really wish I hadn't missed it this morning. Sigh! Also on a side note my chihuahua has a slight infection from delivery most likely a peice of a plecenta not coming out so the vet wants us to get her fixed Monday!!! Ugh!! I was already trying to figure out how we were going to afford Christmas gifts this year and now we have to pay for this. He's a good vet so I know if he says she needs fixed then she really does need it but pretty sucky timing. I guess that's life I think I will have to try my luck with the lotto this week. Lol! Something's gotta work in our favor why not the lottery ;) lol!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Just a short note to say it was AF not imp dip, i was about to do a HPT and thourgth i would check my cervix and it was open and i could see a tiny bit of colour and when i wiped my finger with a tissue it was blood sorry TMI, i am glad that i am at the start of a new cycle and ready to get back to TTC and know my days properly!!!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

So, yesterday and this morning (5 & 6 dpo), my CM has been very creamy... and had a brownish tint to it.

Stillfun, I probably should start doing bbt. I just kind of feel like it will make me that much more obsessed. Lol.

User Image

11 years ago

I know excactly what you mean Supersue, i didnt turn into a TTC freak until i started BBT, but at least i knew my O days and wasnt waisting my time BDing on the wrong days like i was before, for the first 7 months on TTC i didnt do anything i just stopped taking the pill but it wasnt until after then i was getting worried and looked into why i wasnt gettin preg and then went from there, when we first started TTC we both were working alot and long hours, we wounld be lucky to BD twice a month so that would be why i didnt happen for us the i think, anyway i am on CD4 today

11 years ago

Supersue: sounds promising! When will you test?

Afm: I'm having a really rough couple of days. Had to come up with $400 to get our rescue chihuahua fixed due to an infection she got and My husband and I have been fighting alot thanks to a neighbor/friends husband who tried to throw himself at me. And now. On top of that my little sister (25)not that little, informed me today she's pregnant. OMFG! She s been with her boyfriend for about 6 months. She was told she'd never be able to have a baby due to a blood disorder (I'm glad they were wrong about that) but stlill and she was on meds that were supposed to keep her from conceiving. She's already 2 MONTHS along. Ugh! Sometimes I just feel like jumping off a bridge. (Not really I'm terrified of heights) but sometimes....my Dh has decided after this that he isn't waiting for his brother to come down here he is talking to him tonight to see if Steven will go to the local sperm bank and start making donations for us. Fingers crossed. I know things will get better for us. It's times like this where I wish I was more spiritual/religious person but I'm not, and I think if there was a God he'd know I was just pretending to get what I want lol! Well since this year has turned out to be the lowest of them all I figure next year has to be the best ever. I can't have three shitty years in a row can I? Here's to hoping!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Oh Mel i just read yor status on FB i my heart just sank i knew that you were putting up a front! I am so glad this has kick started DH into doing somthing about you guys and your futurre baby, i cant really talk i have to go but i will write back in the morning, i hope you are ok Mel, i know its exciting for your sis but still another reminder for you that you cant have what eveeryone else seems to get so easy!

11 years ago

Mel - I am going to try and hold out testing until Sunday, we will see if I can make it! I totally feel your pain about being surrounded by everyone that just "accidentally" gets pregnant! Just know that you are going to be so much more prepared when it does happen to you - your sister is probably confused and terrified, especially since she has only been with the dad for 6 months, and didn't even think pregnancy was possible. I'm glad that it's getting your DH into motion though! It's selfish, but I'm also glad to read that you aren't spiritual or religions - so often I see on this site the people that are saying "in God's time!" or "pray pray pray!" I just want to tell them - SCIENCE is why you can't get pregnant, your spiritual beliefs are moot. But, that's not very sensitive of me. To each their own.

AFM.... I dipped an OPK last night. Lol. I have a ton of them, and it satisfies my need to pee on something. I am running out of HPT's and refuse to order more, I just need to be more patient. I feel like peeing on an OPK is a good compromise. Hahaha. And, it's always interesting to me to see what they look like throughout the rest of my cycle.

User Image

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin: thank you! I wish my family could understand how much this hurt me. My mom just said it will happen to me too and she didnt do it on purpose but when your not using protection. It hurt so bad to see my parents make the announcement on Facebook they were going to be grandparents I know it isn't a race but I had been trying to give then that first grandchild for 3 years now and now it's just been ripped from me. I feel that was my spot! I probably sound like a little brat! Lol! In trying to be happy for my sister but I'm just heartbroken over this.

Supersue: I'm happy to meet another fellow non religious person. I too get tired of the "if you pray it will all work out" Ya I'm sure prayer will help my dh gain sperm lol! I totally understand peeing on an opk lol! I hope you get your positive this month.

Afm: we got some great news last night. My BIL has agreed to be our donor. My dh told him we will be mixing it with a donor from our sperm bank to help take the pressure off and they didnt have time to discuss the details but we are hoping to just have him ship 2 times a cycle and do home insems. I'm so ready to start my next cycle.

11 years ago

YAY Mel Finally some good news!! This forum was in need of something good!!!!!!!!!!
I am also non religious, i am allways carefull about being a little negitive when someone preaches about god and that he will do whats right, If its somthing that helps them sleep at night good on them but its not for me, sperm and eggs make babys not god!
Supersue- i never got a pos OPK when i was preg, i poas on opks all the time expecting to see somthing that may have resembled a line but it just didnt happen, so dont get yourself down if nothing shows because my HGC was 12 000 and it still never showed, so i think it might be up to the indivduals body that might trigger a pos OPK.
AFM- AF is starting to slow YAY. I should be Oing around Christams Its gonna be a extra special chrissy for us LOL.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo