Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1461 - 1470 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Better get busy, stillfun!

User Image

10 years ago

Northern: Ive seen that happen a couple times on the board I think all the stress from medication and doctor appt. and temping all just adds too much stress and once they relax and somewhat let it all go Boom their pregnant. It is crazy!

hoping: I'm so sorry about AF but I'm happy to hear your Dh will be back around O time. Wow Germany huh? I wish my job would send me somewhere exciting and new lol!

Stillfun: I decided against going to the doctor. I could've gone but I just really didn't want the added stress and I don't know that an IUI wou;dve made that big of a difference. :)

AFM: I seriously could not be more happy with the timing of everything this month. This is the first month on my own where I feel we have done everything we could now its just up to my body to do the rest. We did our second insem at around 12:30 last night and I could already see changes in my cervix, my cm was egg white (although not much of it) and we were able to get the swimmers in my cervix. this afternoon when I got home after work I looked at my cervix and it looked closed and my Ovacue tonight verified that I had in fact O'd. Woohoo! So I am officially in the TWW and feeling good! this month if all goes how I hope my due date is set 4 days after my birthday! What a great gift that would be!!!! :)

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

Wow Mel! I couldn't be happier for you!

I had a little trouble with my cbfm this morning, I think im using too much urine and its making the whole test smudge, but I will try a little less tommorow.

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Wow, Mel, that's so exciting! Sounds like you nailed it this time!

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks girls! Still fun: sorry to hear your having issues with your CBFM I have noticed that same problem with the CB pregnancy tests and they always smudged. They seem to be very sensitive maybe it'd be better if you peed in a cup and dipped the test stick? Good luck!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

CBFM is better with a dip :) I have high readings im waiting until tommorow CD 11 to BD and hope to O on CD 12, looks like the OvaCue finally go it right LOL We shall see, im loving the CBFM now! I feel very relaxed about what is happening and im not peeing on everything everytime i need to pee, it will only let you do it once a day and you start CD 6 so its good for addicts like me who want to know excactly whats happening! Im feeling very very relaxed this cycle. much better than previous ones :)

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Little pigs gone :(
She was ssssssooooooo cute and diva loved her, Kenny made me, but on the other hand I cant look after her with traveling to town so much and Kenny wouldn't do it. At least I saved her from birds pecking her eyes out and dying of thirst! Oing today or tomorrow, not sure yet I will di a OPK in a bit, CBFM still says High not peak but I might get my surge later today. Having O pain, right side.
How id everyone? very quiet latley

10 years ago

Hey all just checking in on all of you. Mel sounds great and your cycle sounds good stillfun.
How are you northern? And hoping that might be great timing when he gets back from his trip :)

AFM: Doc apt tomorrow 16 weeks I'll update you all then. Just tired and still a little sick and so on, all the normal pregnant stuff. A little anxious as always right before doc apt keeping positive thoughts in only and negative ones out. Bye for now

User Image

10 years ago

Goodluck Girl it will be fine :) you finding the gender out or secret? Its so exciting! Your the first to make it this far :) Im glad things are good

10 years ago

Stillfun: I'm so happy to hear that everything is matching up!!! poor piggy :( but at least he had a couple good days.

Anastasia: I'm sure everything will be great but I will probably feel the same way when I'm pregnant. please keep us posted!!!

AFM: I posted my chart in my Siggy I'm so confused I don't know why my V reading dropped so far tonight. If I had any doubt that I already O'd I would be thinking I didn't and was about to O tonight or tomorrow based on this number. what do you think Stillfun? Anyways I need to go I hurt something in my shoulder and neck in my sleep two nights ago and I'm in horrible pain sitting here typing this. I don't want to take my muscle relaxers because I'm scared it might hurt the possible bean. :/ So I'll talk to you all later!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo