Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1271 - 1280 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Welcome Littlebee. Good luck on the next SA, wondering if at all possible your dh is on anything for low T? My husband became azoospermic because of the medication he was put on. Good news though is that was thankfully reversible and we are now 5 weeks 1 day pregnant with our second!

Stillfun?? How ya feeling??

AFM: tired, cranky, twinges, sensitive to perfumes, still anxious.... deciding to wait a little longer before doc apt. to all

User Image

10 years ago

Littlebee: that is wonderful that your husband is willing to keep pushing forward to have a baby. Weight can def. be a factor for infertility here's a study done in 06' http://www.nih.gov/news/pr/aug2006/niehs-31.htm it says men with just a 20 pound increase had 10% higher chance for infertility also says it may be due to the weight causing hormonal differences. If that is the case I think there may be a chance of finding sperm. I hope that it ends up being an easy fix for you and your Dh. I also bought a microscope for my Dh I really recommend it no matter what route you go. Is been quite handy for donor sperm for me too.

Anastasia: I'm so happy to hear you talk about being preggo. As you still POAS? Those are great symptoms!!!

AFM: will be talking to Dh tomorrow about moving forward this month. Wish me luck! Lol!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

LOL Mel I stopped POAS finally once it go so dark it was the same as the control line, I just wanted to see it darken every day and it did! Can't help it when you have those tests just sitting around in your house.

User Image

10 years ago

Welcome Littlebee :)
So happy for you Anastasia!!! Only a few more weeks till you will see that little heart beat
Mel good luck I hope it all goes well!
Well I think Im out.... 12DPO AF is due tomorrow and still no BFP :( I was talking to DH about getting insurance to cover Fertility treatments and he said he was over "trying" I know he is just disappointed about it not working this month as everything was spot on but I just know in my heart I will happen and we just need more patience..... Im in a rush but I just thought I would fill you all in. Good luck with the second SA littlebee, I have my DH on Menevit, its an Australian version of fertilaid.

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

OMFG! Its faint but there, I posted as pic but hard to see and my home comp is playing up so I will wait until morning and post a pic! I thought I was out I'm 13 dpo and not much but direeha. Ha go figures, I'm so happy FX for a darker test in the AM

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

OMFG is right Stillfun!!!! Where is the link???? I wanna see.

User Image

10 years ago

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test144340
The thing that gets me is the David test is suppose to be 10mIU I can def see a line IRL on it and I can see it from the start, will have to wait to see if it gets darker!

10 years ago

I can see it on the bottom test on invert and grayscale better than regular pic. But I do see it!

User Image

10 years ago

I see it too, faint but there. Just keep testing
Finally called to book doc apt I picked to see him once I am 8 weeks plus, I feel good with that, have to wait till doc decides though he may want to see me sooner.

User Image

10 years ago

Started spotting................ :(

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo