Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1231 - 1240 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Spotting now.......
Another month bites the dust.......

User Image

10 years ago

Hi girls,
Got a new phone so I'm on here playing.....
Sorry the witch got you hun, better luck next time, I know it feels like it will never happen, I had to buy pregnancy vitamins today for my friend which was a slap in the face :( lets all get some good vibes happening.
Have fun shayanne!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

I thought it would be worse by now. Only a little pink/orange right at my cervix when I check inside. This morning also but maybe not even as much aas yesterday. I will see what happens the rest of the day when I start moving around at work...

User Image

10 years ago

cramping, spotting, af is on it's way, and just as hoping says another one bites the dust!
This sucks! And now DH says do you still want to have another one now? As if it is even a question! He is only saying that because he changed careers and will be going to school money will be insanely tight, like cutting food budget in half tight! And higher line of credit more debt tight, he is just thinking if I got on mat leave we will be f'd. I said whatever we have to do even if we both have to get second jobs on the weekend we will be fine money wise and yes I want another one.
I am not going to take soy again, I will stick with the chaste berry tincture and try to bd regularly, although that is always a challenge. Stillfun does your dh have low sex drive too??
GL to all of us! And yes positive vibes!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Ummmm, go take a look at the pregnancy test gallery...... Not sure what is going on with me, I had some spotting just when I checked my cervix two days ago and still have some cramping and sore breasts on and off so I was sure af was on it's way. But I just wanted to satisfy my poas and I got a super faint positive. Super confused do not feel pg at all????? What do you think, I will test again tom morning if af does not show tonight which I still feel it will. Super weird huh?

User Image

10 years ago

OOOOH! that looks more than faint to me. I commented that I have never had even a pretend line from soy!

User Image

10 years ago

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test139823

Here is the test. Still not convinced, I googled false positives from soy found nothing.

User Image

10 years ago

Anastasia!!!! That test looks totally positive to me!! Can't wait to see tomorrow's test!

User Image

10 years ago

Wow anastasia your preggo! Congrats lets hope this is the month for us all.
I'm 3dpo not much going on just waiting for the week to pass, and yes th has low T an no sex drive.....:O

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Anastasia YOU ARE PREGGO!!!! There is def., without a doubt a positive line there!!!! That is a GREAT line!!! CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited for you!!! Call your doctor tomorrow so you can go in for a beta I can't wait to hear your numbers!!!

hoping: I hope it wasn't AF and that you get your bfp also!!!

AFM: started taking blue cohosh right after my last post I ran to the store. couldn't find the black and from what I read blue works the same. been taking it a couple days now but nothing. however my nipples have become really tender hopefully that means something good. :) I also read that it can clear out cysts. I don't go back to the doctor to check on my cyst until next month that would be awesome of this one would finally be gone.

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo