Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

631 - 640 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Stillfun - no AF, I am expecting her Saturday-Sunday. I took an HPT with FMU yesterday (12dpo) and it was white as white can be. I was contemplating POAS this morning, but I was able to resist. Lol. I'm figuring I'm out.

Northern - Have you tested any more?

Mel - what DPO are you now?

User Image

11 years ago

Hi girls...sorry to say that I'm out. AF appeared in the middle of the night with some cramping. My BBT was high again today though. Stillfuntryin, I think you are right in that it could have been a chemical. The line is there plain as day when I look at the strip now, with the colour matching entirely and consistently. So it seems like I've had two chemicals in a row - last cycle was like this too. I'm feeling really bummed out right now - aside from hubby's issues, it looks like I also have implantation problems. It is so frustrating, as all of you know, that it seems so easy for so many to get pregnant and it evades those of us here that desperately want it.

I'm glad AF finally showed up for you stillfuntryin - at least now you can move on with the next cycle. My cervix did that this time too - seemed to change suddenly - it felt firm and high yesterday morning and when I checked it before bed last night it was totally different.

Fingers crossed for Supersue and Mel!!

User Image

11 years ago

Stillfuntrying: I hope this next cycle works out better!! Sorry about AF you would think after so many months it would get easier for all of us when she shows but it never does. But Af means fresh start and possibilities so that is always good! :)

Northernbabydream: now I'm wishing I had my tests from when I thought I had an evap. I had never had one before but I didn't question it when I had a couple after my first official chemical. Although me and dh did skip that month so I'm sure it had to be an evap. I never thought there would be a difference in lines. Sorry about AF I hope that next month works. I'm not sure what could cause an implantation problem except low progesterone. Or maybe if the swimmers that are trying to implant are just not of good quality does your dh have bad motility? Sorry I can't remember!

Supersue: how are you doing? Bfp yet?

Afm: 9dpo today. I haven't tested but will probably test tomorrow but I don't know. I kinda want to hold out until 12dpo but now that all my pups are gone I know my brain will go back to baby stuff lol! Ill keep you all posted though! Oh I so hope that this is it! Lol!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

After spending almost ALL day searching the internet and obsessing I think I'm ready to move on and feel positive about the next cycle. Also, I realized that with a chemical, it's not necessarily an implantation problem like I thought, because you wouldn't get any HCG if it didn't implant. So that's good news, right! Also, I read a bunch of stories about people getting their sticky bean after chemical pregnancies. So, that's good news too! Stillfuntryin, hopefully you are on a roll and the next one will stick for you.

Also, I did some reading about sperm issues and needing to use careful timing and less frequent BDing to get best results. So my mission this cycle is to focus on that. Talked to hubby about it over lunch and he's on board and positive about this cycle too.

Hope everyone is doing well. I'm going to treat myself to a drinky-poo tonight! Finally going to have a rum and eggnog since I missed out over the holidays.

User Image

11 years ago

Mel, you must have been posting at the same time as me! Yes, hubby has good count but poor motility and morphology. The clinic said that we could still get pregnant naturally though because his count is quite high.

User Image

11 years ago

Northernbabydream: well it looks like you have a plan for your new cycle. It always helps to change things a little. It always makes me feel like I'm progressing lol! I think your right about it not being an implantation problem I wonder if the fact that it didnt progress could be due to a bad swimmer? Anyways if you have has a chemical or two then that is good news and things will work out!!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Hi Guys,
Well this has got to be by far the most heaviest and painful AF i have ever had! Had had to change my pad 3 times lastnight and it was all bright red blood with small clots! Anyway its the worst cramping EVER!!
Northernbaby- Chemicals usually happen because of issues with the baby, its our body way of dealing with a problem before it became one! So lets hope they we are all on a role an somthing happens next cycle! Looks like we are on the same CD YAY we can obsess toghter!
OH Mel i dont know how you have the ability to hold off POAS i simply just cant LOL

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin, I hear ya on the bad AF...I thought I was going to throw up today from the cramps and nausea. And the flow is just starting so I know that tomorrow will be worse. Bleh...I'm glad though that we're on the same cycle! I seem to be having a longer than usual cycle for the last two - 31 days instead of 28 but maybe that's because of the chemicals. I dunno...going to track my BBT better this cycle.

User Image

11 years ago

Well, I'm out, AF started for me last night! I should have known it was coming - I had a CRAZY cramp attack yesterday afternoon at work... to the point that I didn't even recognize it as uterine cramps. And, I'm 2 days early, 23 day cycle this month. Yay. Haha. Oh well, next cycle!

to all of us!

Mel - you're our last hope for this cycle! lol

User Image

11 years ago

Oh darn, Supersue! :( Do you normally have short cycles like that? I just ask because if so, there could be a problem with your luteal phase being too short. Oh never mind - I just saw that you said your cycle is usually longer!

Mel, you need to get a BFP!!!

My cramps don't seem that bad today and my temp is still high. This is certainly a very weird cycle for me. My body must be confused.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo