Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

921 - 930 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Stillfun, that was very sweet And Mel, I would definately try this month. You are still fertile on tuesday.
AFM, anyone have any idea why I have been nauseaus this week? Took a test just to be sure since last cycle was early and a little shorter with the high temps till cd 6, but definatle BFN

User Image

11 years ago

Stillfun: that is really sweet. We will all end up being mommies I just know it!

Hoping: hmm... Not sure I sure hope you are getting sick. I know there's a ton of bugs going around here at the schools. We has one teacher throwing up so bad the other day they had to take her away in an ambulance. You could always go have a beta done if you think you might be preggo. I know there are some women who pregnancy tests don't work for or it shows up positive further into their pregnancy.

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Its not a sick feeling. Its just a slight nausea (nothing like real morning sickness). I don't know what is causing it. I take my prenantal vitamins in the evening so I doubt the nausea is sticking around that long. But I guess I will just keep waiting....

User Image

11 years ago

Hoping - I am in the same boat but i know mine is a bug... DH threw up the whole drive home 4 days ago and now i have it! I am so suprised that after ssoooo long it has finally got me! I woke at 4am this morning feeling like i needed to chuck and my stomach was in knots! I was trying to hold it down while is was doing my BBT, I have thrown up twice this morn and its only 8:30am so it might be a long day, trying do keep down a cup of tea.... UGHHH

I am glad you are going to try it anyway Mel!

I am glad you all like that post, i read it in somones journal post but i think she got it from another site...

Oh and to top it off i have a killer headache and i did an opk this am cause i have missed a few days and this mornig was 36.18 which is as low as my O temps get! but neg as i thourht im only CD7

hoping is it you that is on Soy?? i know it can give you nausea

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

I took my soy last on cd 8...would it last that long?

User Image

11 years ago

Im not too sure but i know that it can effect your hormones so it may be you hormones going nuts LOL, so far i have managed to keep my cup of tea down but im not game to try anything else

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Well it seems i cant win! You know how i said i had O pains yesterday and my temp was low... well the opks were nearlly pos and guess what!! Temp jumped to 36.92 this morning! so thats another huge jump and i didnt even BD! Its 11 days early! I am probably glad i didnt BD cause i think the egg wouldnt be very mature! I dont think i will take soy again if it does this.... I forgot to add i was CD7 yesterday so thats way early!!
I am feeling way better today!!!!

11 years ago

Wow, that was early. Did you take yours at cd1? I took mine on cd4 and it pushed my cycles back by 4 days this cycle. I didn't think I ever would O!

User Image

11 years ago

I did CD2 to CD6, Never did i think i would O so early! I did a HPT to check, there is a line but only the usuall stupid IC trick line that they allways have LOL
I caved and ordered an Ovacue! $363 inc postage which is the best i could find from Fairhaven health, You cant buy them in Aus! I am so over not knowing my O day until it has passed so i have now got the shits cause i Od so early and missed another month!!!!!

11 years ago

Dyou know sometimes when you write somthing you need to be in the right mood and when you lookback on it weeks later you dont even know you have written it....Like it somthing someone else has written. I just had one of those moment going back over my journal entrys, here it is :
Every time i get a BFN its upsetting but after trying for 15 cycles i was almost ready to see one line every time i POAS, I still did it way too much... Even though i knew i was out i would still test just incase HaHa, But the time did come where that imfamous second line appeared!! I was over the moon, i had sorted out im my head so many times of how i could break the news to my partner, How could i really give it that moment he will never forget! But instead i just blert it out like i cant possibly hold it in anymore (so much for the WOW factor) but the moment did come that we would never forget at my 8 week scan when i was told that it looked as though the pregnancy wasnt viable, 10 days later confirmed it, i had a missed miscarriage and that i would need a D&C, so going back to that moment that i would never forget, well it wasnt really what i had i mind but i never would have guessed that it would bring me and my partner closer togther! We were so smitten with each other after the loss that it was like falling in love all over again, it made us appreciate what we did have in out life! UNCONDITIONAL LOVE!!! something that some people never find so even after we lost our first baby, some people will never have what we have so that is what kept me going! After my miscarriage i was so positive about seeing another second line!! I am not sure what it was but after around 7dpo i knew it! I was preggo i just knew it! I was using 20mIU tests that showed a faint line but nothing other than that but i found a 10mIU test from my last lot and WALAA there was that second line i wanted so much again, but why wernt my other tests getting dark???? I had the feeling from the start that i couldnt be that lucky, and what do you know... an early miscarriage/CP, it almost didnt even came as a suprise, so i just got back up on that horse and started again!! so i am 11dpo today with the same stuff as every other time i have been preg including that stupid FAINT line that never changes! So the only thing that get me through these times is thinking about the thing that i CAN do if im not preg! It Valentines dat soon so i can have a glass of wine with dinner, I am going on holidays and want to do somthing crazy Go carting or sky diving I CAN!! So even though most of my mind is obsessed with babys and being preg, there is still a part of me that wants to be able to ride my horses when i want and have a beer in the arvo! So if it doesnt happen now its not the end of the world it jsut another chance to enjoy what i do have right now and thats a oving partner and a sense of adventure, so next time you get let down by that sneaky second line think about al the things that a good in your life and do somthing that you couldnt do with kids or if you were pregnant!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo