Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2001 - 2010 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Thanks hoping and northern! I'm sure when she decides to start her own family she will see. I thought about her changing the date too but my mom said it won't happen because she just sent out all the save the dates. :( but I did feel like pointing out to my sister that me not accepting the profile would be the equivalent to her putting off her wedding another 6 months and really no one should have to work their big life changing events around anyone else's schedule. Especially when some of us have already had to put off for so long to make our dreams come true.

My ultrasound went great! Looks like we are having a singleton!!! Heart rate was 131 so right in range (If I would've been able to hear the heart rate anymore I would've started bawling lol) and the doctor said everything looked good. I do have some bleeding near the baby that he wants to watch but he didn't seem to concerned and from my googling it seems pretty normal and almost always clears up. Next ultrasound isn't for 2 weeks but it will be nice since it will be with my OB. :) hope to see some more bfps on here soon!!!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

Fantastic news mel!! Told you it would be something you will never forget!! 131 might be a boy!! That's super insensitive of your sister! Don't feel bad about it! This is your dream and no-one can take it away from you! i told a friend the other day that's pregnant that Ken and I were doing IVF ( before my BFP) and she asked if I knew when I was Oing because its really important I felt like shaking her! If you have seen half the things I have done to pin point O you wouldn't be saying that! Almost glad your having a singleton Mel as tins would be hectic!! So happy for you! Did your DH go? Mine is coming to my 12 week NT scan.

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

LOL, stillfun - glad I'm not the only one with clueless friends! If they only knew the extent that we go to.

User Image

10 years ago

Yay Mel! I know I will cry too when I see the little baby if I ever get pregnant. I bet Greg would too.

Do people think that yall just go to all the trouble with assisted pregnancies just because you couldn't figure out the basics? I just haven't really mentioned anything about TTC or IUI to anyone in our friends and family. I just get questions like "Why are having more kids? Yours are almost grown???"No one stops to think that maybe Greg would like a child....He has none

User Image

10 years ago

Stillfun: some people can be so ignorant! Sheesh! my husband would be so excited to hear you say you think its a boy lol! Me and him are both happy to have a healthy single baby :) twins would've been cool but so so much work lol! My Dh and my mom went with me. It was really nice. My husband looked so excited!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

Aw Mel, glad your ultrasound went well and hubby (and mom!) got to go too. Hope the bleeding is nothing to worry about.

Hoping, I guess that's what people must think - that for some reason we can't figure out how to do it. It's frustrating that there's so little awareness of infertility, when it affects so many people...something like 1 in 10.

User Image

10 years ago

In Australia is 2 out of 5 to suffer from infertility, so more people probably suffer infertility than we think! Oh my belly is huge in the afternoons, the bloat is incredible LOL but I am starting to notice a bump in the mornings :)

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Yay for baby bumps! The bloating sucks though - is that typical or does it go away? I hate being bloated.

User Image

10 years ago

The bloat isn't uncomfortable but it surely looks like im preggo LOL Ken is really excited about the NT scan, I hope something doesn't happen and he has to stay home, that would be really un-cool.
How many DPIUI are you northern? how are you feeling?

10 years ago

Started my clomid last night and and novarel came yesterday and ordered two vials of DS so if this month doesn't hit I have one there for next month. 9 days to probable insemination!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo