Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

971 - 980 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Stillfun, sore nipples sound great!
Northern and IUI might be a great idea for you guys. Maybe if you two talk to a doc about it he might be convinced?
Day 13 and no positive anything yet?? Sometimes though I have O'd later on in the cycle. We'll see. Date night tonight with drinks and DD is going to grandmas! So maybe a couple times

User Image

11 years ago

Hi girls!!!!

Stillfuntrying: those are GREAT signs! I hope is is it for you!!! I do believe that you will feel it when it happens. I think that is the best sign of all!i don't check my cervix so I'm not sure if that is a good sign or not but that is strange since I would think open would mean still fertile but who knows? Did you try googling it?! Lol!

Northernbabydream: I think the first IUI is the hardest having an IUI is basically admitting there might be something wrong which it sounds like your Dh isn't quite ready for. But I will say after th first it gets easier and in the end it might just be what you need to get your BFP! Good luck I hope that everything works out and you don't have to bother.

Anastasia: have a great date night and happy I hope the little guys are able to catch the egg this cycle!!!

Supersue: I'm so so so sorry about your DHs seizure that must have been so scary! Like we don't all already have enough stress going on in our lives huh?! I'm glad he's doing better and I def. think you should take a test! Make sure to post it!!!

Hoping: I hope having more eggs does the trick. Those swimmers are bound to catch one!

AFM: I'm dpo and feeling very positive. I hope that doesn't jinx it lol! The first 3 days that we were in Vegas I had tons of cramping and then since I have not been able to stop yawning I have been so tired everyday. The last two days my tummy has been iffy and I've felt more hungry then usual.i guess it could all be contributed by my mom being in town as well lol! Anyways I had to stop temping since my thermometers battery died and because I left for Vegas I stopped using the ovacue knowing it would be thrown off anyways. I will probably begin testing tomorrow. I was going to hold off but if its positive I'd like to be able to share it with everyone for Easter, Stillfuntryin when are you going to start testing?!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

I hope I get some more eggs with the early soy this time! I hope some of us get lucky this time around....That would go a long way toward encouraging the rest of us! That would be great if you were right about a BFP this month, stillfun! It has been 13 years since I have been pregnant. I don't remember what I felt like then.

User Image

11 years ago

It must be the month for seizures, Remember AJzisman her hubby just had one too and hit his head really bad and was in a real bad way i think she thourght she was going to lose him....
Mel- those symptomas sound great! I am keeping everything crossed for you hun and i am so glad you had fun in Vegas!!!
Supersue! Well done, your better than me LOL Im only 5dpo and i needed to pee so on the way to the loo i thourght oohhhh what the hell and grabed a HPT on the way, i have about 100 there they are all 25mIU but i have about 20 10mIU left that i am saving for "real" testing LOL i am just POAS now so i will use the 25mIU but definate BFN as expected haha.
I was reading about the progesterone/Estradiol that i am on and it can cause breat tenderness so that might be why it feels like my nipples are going to shoot of my chest!!! still so sore...
Have fun BDing Anistasia!!!! We havent Bd'd since Oday we did it too much then and need a break LOL

I am not feeling as confident as i first did at the start of the week but i still feel good about it and the cramping is getting a little worses at times, almost super sharp at stages!

Happy easter girls, my hot cross bun were awsome too!!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Whoah! Lots of activity on here. Mel, what DPO are you!? When are you going to test? I love that you and stillfun are feeling positive! I want to see some BFPs!

Stillfun, your hot cross buns looked great on FB! I've been too afraid to try making them...one of these years I'll have to try. I saw AJZisman's posts on FB too - it did sound very bad for her husband. Scary stuff.

Happy Easter everyone - Mel I hope the easter bunny brings you a BFP!

User Image

11 years ago

Northernbaby: I'm 9dpo today. So tomorrow will still be early for testing but I figure why not! Lol!

Stillfuntryin: oh my! That is horrible. Poor AJzisman! :( already testing lol! You are bad! Haha! I def. had sensitive nipples when I was on progesterone/ estrogen it was horrible. Sorry your not feeli as confident, that's the problem with testing early. The negatives get you down even when you know it's too soon. The cramps are def. a good sign. I haven't had too much cramping the last couple days and it has me a little discouraged but I did end up taking a nap today after my last post so just have to wait it out! Good luck! I have everything crossed for you as well we def. need some bfps on this board!!!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

BFN this morning. Trying to remind myself it's early still. I will test again Monday.

11 years ago

Crap Mel! It is early but.... I never got a faint until 11.

FF changed my O day to the next day and i cant undertsand why, i put in a high temp this morn and it just changed my O day and moved my cover line to some stupid temp that my usualls arnt even near! I moved it back manually but it doesnt make sense! I will post it si you can all see User Image
My Ovulation Chart

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

You are right Stillfun, it didn't make any sense to move O forward one day. It does that to me if I get watery cm close to AF and post it. Good luck Mel!

User Image

11 years ago

Mel, sorry you got a BFN, but it is really early - BFP would be unlikely anyhow. Don't lose hope!

Girls, I have a question. I have a really sore area on one boob. It's just in one spot and I can't feel a lump or anything but I also can't really poke it too much to see because it hurts so much. It's not like normal pre-AF sore boobs - it only hurts when you poke the one spot. I have the regular soreness as well but also have this, and I've never had it before. Have any of you had anything like this? It almost feels like something is plugged or swollen inside if that makes any sense? Do you think this could be a pregnancy symptom or just something else going on with my body?

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo