Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

401 - 410 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Stillfuntryin, so excited for you. You WILL hear that heartbeat. I can't wait to hear back from you on Friday!

Mel, it sounds like the egg-sharing thing might be meant to be - the way it seems to be falling into place. I tend to believe that the universe or whatever does things like that...

AjZ, glad you had a good BD fest! Fingers crossed that you get your BFP this time!

AFM, we BDed this morning on day 12 and will try again tomorrow and/or the following day. I noticed some EWM this time, which I don't really get much of, so hope that's a good sign. Still using Preseed though. I normally O on the 13th or 14th day so hopefully everything is on track. I tried laying on my tummy afterward this time - I think that's what stillfuntryin did when she got her BFP, so it can't hurt to try it! I have a retroverted uterus too. If I get a BFN this time, I'm still optimistic about the next two cycles. I counted ahead and my next O time will be while we're on our way to Mexico for 2 weeks (it takes us 3 days to get there by air because of all the connections to get out of our remote town). So, I'm hoping that we'll be in relaxed party mode. And the cycle after that should be right after our holiday! Friends of ours swear that they got pregnant because of partying it up during their holiday. They'd been trying for years too.

User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies! Is this forum for gals with guys who have MFI? And IUI's and IVF's?

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago

Hopeful: Welcome!! It is mostly MFI and yes some of us are doing IUI some IVF but some are trying at home. We are kind of a mixed bag. Lol! My husband has azoospermia (no sperm) after multiple tries with IUIs and 1 ICI we are considering IVF with egg share, does your husband have swimmers? Have you done any IUIs?

Northernbabydream: I so hope your right! I hope lying on your tummy does the trick. I also read for a retroverted uterus doggy style might be the best position to get the swimmers where they need to be. Lol! I always try to figure out my O schedule ahead of time too lol!

Ajzisman: I'm 27 from what I've seen at some of the clinics 34-35 is the cutoff for selling eggs.

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Melc- thanks for your response! Yes, he has swimmer but not many. This will be our 5 IUI coming up. Got pregnant with 2nd IUI with only 5.3 total post wash count, needless to say, it was a lovely shocker. Sadly it ended very quickly with a chemical. His last count was only 3.9 so my doctor is suggesting IVF which we will start in January.

Silly question I'm sure, but what is egg share?

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago

Welcome hopefulll! :) Exciting that you start IVF in January. If nothing happens naturally with us, we're going to start IUI in the spring or summer - still not sure if we'll go to IVF.

Well, my OPK was positive yesterday, and we got another BD in, so now we're into the TWW. Fingers crossed...

User Image

11 years ago

Hopeful: not a silly question at all I just started reading about it. It's where a woman donates half her eggs during IVF in exhange the couple needing the eggs your donating pays for most or all of the IVF cycle. My dh and I are considering this as we can't afford IVF and this way I could have it paid for as we'll as help another couple in need. GL! I hope your next IUI gives you a bfp. I had one injectable cycle lead to a bfp and it ended in a chemical as well. I'm so sorry I know how heartbreaking it can be.

Northernbabydream: woohoo fingers crossed!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Well guys i have had nearly the worst 28hrs of my life! Went for the U/S found a sack and yolk sack dating 7 weeks but no fetal pole! straight away i felt like shit, rang the clinic in tears and they got me to go in straight away, i did bloods earlier that day so they were trying to get them and they looked at my scan a pretty much gave me a run down on what to expect with a misscarrage.... The doc said that the only thing that confussed him was it all looked like a healthy pregnancy everything was perftectly the way it should be but with no baby... Then i got my bloods back this arvo and they are perfect too, excactly were they should be, so i have a scan book for monday week and thing are looking up now maybe the baby was just in a hard to see spot, i dont know but we will just have to wait and see, i feel much more confident now anyway

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin: I'm so sorry! That must have been awful! If everything we looks good I def think the baby is in there and doing great. Just playing hide and seek lol! Please keep us posted my fingers and goes are crossed that you see your little baby Monday.

11 years ago

Whoah, stillfuntryin, that must have been terrible. I agree with Mel - if everything else looks good it must be hiding in there somewhere. Try not to stress and just wait til you find out more. Do you have to drive back home or are you staying in town?

User Image

11 years ago

yeah guys im at home, it was one of the most lonley longest trips i have ever done! Im so happy my bloods are ok and my yolk sack is dating ok and every thing looks normal except for not being able to see bub, the ultra sound tech was a young girl with maybe not enough experience, i didnt think it would be that hard.... Im feeling much more positive after my hormone results! im think my progesterone is really good too and i missed my pessaries last week so that is a good sign also! i just hope they find it next time!
Im glad you tried my after BD lay on your belly thing Northernbabydream i hope it works for you!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo