Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1961 - 1970 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Still on cloud 9 every time I think of that little heart neat flickering it just makes me smile, it was just an unexplainable experience! I really can't explain it! It makes me even more want for you guys to experience it!! My heart is just so full of love its going to explode :) I was a nervous wreck yesterday morning and now I feel almost carefree! Sorry for all the mushy stuff but I can't help it lol.

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Its ok.....we all will be gushing eventually. You are entitled to it after all these years

User Image

10 years ago

I just went to my clinic, my beta for this week is 100,400 and P4 is 94.2!!! Beta double time is starting to slow as it should at this stage, my nurse us super happy with it all and we joked about how she was sure it was twins too! Glad its only one :) I have one more blood test next week and that's it for betas, they say they don't really look at betas at this stage but its protocol, Norse doesn't thing my hcg will rise much more.

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

That's great news stillfun. I'm so glad you are starting to relax and enjoy it!

User Image

10 years ago

Stillfun: I'm so excited for you! To me it's still not real! I can't wait to hear a heartbeat or see a flutter or something! I can't believe how many betas you've had. I wish my clinic would've gone to at least 3 but I guess they only do that if they feel there's a reason for concern at my clinic.

Northern: hope your ultrasound goes well. Keep us posted!

AFM: I have a week still before my ultrasound. :/. Time is going by so slow. I've been getting some small stomach aches when I eat a dive found I need to stick to eating lots of little meals instead of waiting and eating big meals. Sorry I haven't been on lately with my mom being here I haven't had much time to just sit and catch up. I do read it daily as the posts come up but just no time for writing, she will here until the 16th so i apologize in advance. :)

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

Glad that everything is ok Mel! I was getting worried with you not being on - glad your mom is keeping you busy! I would feel the same way I think, about it not being real. Hopefully it will once you hear the heartbeat!

So I had my scan today - CD 9. Of course, after telling them I'd O'ed earlier the last two cycles, this time I'm back to normal. My OPKs have been negative (very very faint 2nd line), and at the scan they said I have 6 mm lining, one 14 mm follicle and several smaller ones, all on one side. I go to get my estradiol and FSH tested tomorrow and then back on Saturday for a CD11 scan. The RE seemed happy with my decision to do trigger shot only this time before moving on to injectables and was happy about the herbs too. So all is good so far!

User Image

10 years ago

A 14 sounds pretty good for cd9....hopefully this will be our month too!

I am (cd7) just waiting on AF to do my baseline scan and get clomid rx, but I have been SOOOOO crampy this week. I wonder if the HSG is causing it. Late O and major crampiness. Also allergy season in South Carolina is in full swing! I am miserable!!!!! I also found a woman who just got her BFP with the donor we want to use. She was the first one and hit it on the first IUI with him. I hope I get it too! I caught Greg looking at car seats and strollers at walmart today......and he did say he wants a boy. I hope it happens( but with a girl tho :) )

User Image

10 years ago

Hoping, that sounds good about the donor! Fingers crossed that it works first time for you guys too! Although that crampiness sounds promising too!

We've been thinking more about adoption as an option. We'd ruled it out before since I really really wanted us to have our own and breastfeed etc. But adoption stories seem to keep popping up in the news and, though it wouldn't be the same, I'm starting to think about it a bit more.

User Image

10 years ago

I was initially wondering about the no reported pregnancies. with that donor but the cryobank said that might mean something as simple as he just came out of quarintine or just didn't report. So maybe he was just a newer donor.

User Image

10 years ago

Wow that's a big step Northern! I think you should do what ever makes you happy, and you really deserve to be a mother regardless of genetics! Would you try to adopt a newborn? 14mm follie for CD9 is awesome, I think my CD 9 scan while stimming my largest was12mm! Hope your lining catches up!
Hoping what CD are you? I thought a baseline scan is CD 2-3, the only thing that are on your ovaries at that stage ( well largish thing) are cysts, I would think CD 7-8 you would have growing follicles... anyway. That's great news about your donor!
AFM 8 weeks tomorrow, had a good couple of days, was sick lastnight but was good all day! still super tired but other than the boobs im feeling pretty normal LOL cant wait for my scan on Monday and then im looking forward to going home even more! Its been nearly 3 months!
Mel Not long til your scan either!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo