Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1381 - 1390 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Well I woke up feeling more nauseous than ever but still a negative HPT. Guess there must be something else causing it because if it was pregnancy related I would think I would've had at least a hint of a line. I won't test again now until sat. That's 12 dpo so if its not positive by then I'm most likely going to be out!

Northern baby: did you test? How'd it go?

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

Well I think I'm out. Did my test with FMU, got all excited because I thought I could see a bit of a second line, went back to bed to practice BDing, lol, and ended up bleeding during. My BBT is still high, but it does seem to stay high for me for at least a day or even two after AF really starts getting going. AF probably won't really start for another 5 days - this is just the lovely heavy spotting that I get pre-AF. I'm so sick of all this and cannot wait to get started with the meds and IUI. Bring it on - I'm more than ready!

Hope you girls, Mel and Stillfun, are having better luck than me!

User Image

10 years ago

Whoops, I missed your post somehow Mel. Sorry to hear you're likely out too. This stuff sucks. Don't give up entirely yet though, maybe it's just not at a high enough level in your urine today. Fingers still crossed for Saturday for you.

User Image

10 years ago

Looks like we are all Debbie downers LOL It must have been the pregnyl and it was just more concentrated urine because its not darker today... So I am pretty sure this cycle didn't work :( I don't think we will do another Med cycle for a bit, its a little stressful and then for it not to work is really disappointing :(

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

And to top it off I still have to do 2 more shots just to end up at the end with a blood result of oh no sorry your NOT PREGNANT. I don't even want to go in for my final bloods.

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Yes, yes, we are a bunch of Debbie Downers, lol! Can't blame us though! I can see not wanting to do another medicated cycle, stillfun. I imagine it must be really hard, given how far you are from the clinic too.

Sounds like the meds really suck, but I'm going to give it a go with the IUI - the doc suggested doing the meds combined with the IUI to increase our odds. I go in for bloodwork on CD3 and need to get a sperm sample in at the same time from hubby. So hopefully this will all happen next week and then I can make an appointment with the clinic, planning for the IUI cycle. It probably won't happen until October though b/c I'll be away much of Sept sailing. And then away at the end of Oct too, so I hope it will fit in somehow - I'd hate to have to wait til Dec.

User Image

10 years ago

I think I want to talk to the clinic about IUI aswell, I think that's our problem (getting them there) I really don't want to drive all the way to town to be told the same thing I already know, 8 hrs is a long fricken way!!!!! If I am sure that its neg I might call them and come up with some story as to why I cant go. I will see how things pan out

10 years ago

Well, I am on the opposite side of the cycle from yall. I am CD8 today. So I guess I will get back to TTC this month. Finally pretty much back to normal after the move. Good luck in the TWW!

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks hoping:-)
I tested with frer again as I find them more reliable to watch progression on and I'm sure they are darker, check them out... I wondered if it was cause the top two were from a diff pack but I checked there batch and they are the same so I'm not sure if it would have an effect. I know I should just stop testing but I wanted to find out before my shot tonight.

10 years ago

OMG stillfun you had scared with your last post but looking at those tests I would def. say you are preggo. You should call you doctor and see what they say because I would think there is no reason to keep taking the triggers being pregnant. Is this your last shot? If not I'd def. call before the next.

Hoping: Glad everything is back to normal. I hope you get your BFP this cycle!!!

northernbaby: I'm so sorry to hear about your pre AF bleeding. That sucks! I hope that some meds and an IUI do the trick. Sometimes that's all anyone needs just a little boost for the swimmers. :)

AFM: I think I will be testing everyday I don't think I can wait until sat. But sat we are going out with some friends so hopefully if I am pregnant it shows up on a test before then otherwise I will be drinking lol! We shall see I just wish there was some way to know faster and then have AF show up if I'm not. I hate waiting around.

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo