Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Hi girls. Just wanted to update. I had my second beta and it Seems its gone down. It looks like I'm losing this one. I'm hurting, but I asked for a sign that I could get pregnant and this month that's exactly what I got and although I was planning on this being my last cycle. I now will be pushing on because I know I CAN get pregnant. I believe there is a reason for everything and this little bean gave me hope, more hope then I ever had in our 3 years and 4 medicated cycles. Fingers crossed I get a nice strong beta next cycle.

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Mel C that sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BBBBOOOOOOO to our stupid body's!
But as you said at least you know that it can happen now and there is deffinatly a reason everthing happens, fingers crossed for next month.

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Melc, that totally sucks! So sorry. But you have a great attitude and you're so right. It will happen...

User Image

11 years ago

Hey girls, unfortunately i have more bad news. Looks like i was right, my faint line at 11dpo was from the trigger shot. I've had two bfn since. i was too embarrassed and sad to post this yesterday, and i was hoping for better results this morning. Today is 13dpo and i am having the infamous airy/dull/achy AF cramps. I am certain she'll arrive late tonight. So i'm counting my self out. I stayed home from work today so I could have a good cry. This was the first cycle where I was sure. I'm so tired from it all. I am emotionally drained. The worst is that I got my dh excited too. Its one thing if i'm upset, but I hate disappointing him. I know I shouldn't count my self out until she's here, but I know these cramps all too well.

MelC: I'm so proud to here you say that. You are right, at least this bean taught you that there is still hope. I will pray that his bean opened the door for your next cycle!! I'll be here to cheer you on!!

also - my RE give the hcg shot is two small doses. The reason this was explained to me is that bc every women absorbs the hcg at different rates, by giving a second smaller dose, it helps control a longer tww, in turn giving the bean an extra chance at sticking. Hasn't worked for me yet though..

DD - born 9/1/13 ME: FXPOI ER on 4/19/15. Clomid, Bravil, Menipure, 5 collected, 4 fertilized, only 2 6day blasts.

11 years ago

really sorry i know how it feels when you are sure and then you have to explain yourself after when AF arrived it's so hard but dont think we think you are silly for telling us that is why we are here it's happening to all of us so dont worry i completely understand, and dont feel embarassed!

Can you guys look at this OPK tests it doesnt make sense, i check my cervix (WARNING TMI COMING) this morning and they were high med and open with heaps of streatchy CM which i dont usually get but i could have been semen from lastnights BD or what does it usually stay stretchy after 12hrs or more? i thourght it went watery after a while, i hope it is CM it's the first time i have had so much it could be a good thing! My temp dropped below what it was when i had AF so the forelife test might be right! Hope so, Dh is really tierd from work so i dont think i will be able to BD tonight so hopefully lastnight will do!
Anyway check it out

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Thanks ladies!

Stillfuntryin: it def. looked like your ovulating to me and the cm your describing sounds like you are fertile. Fingers crossed!

Jmcandrew: thank you! : I'm so sorry! It is SO hard getting your hopes so high only to have them crash to the ground, I was embarrassed for telling people I was pregnant when my beta was so small. But really none of us should ever feel embarrassed. We can't help but get excited when we see a little hope even if it lasts a short time. This is why I have decided I'm not testing through anymore cycles. I'm waiting it out until I hear the beta number and only telling people if the number is good. I'm so sorry I hope that next cycle works out for you!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

I have made my app for the HSG test for the 7th Aug next they only do it on tuesdays and it has to be in the first 10 days of your cycle so it's like CD 8, works for me! I have been researching it on You Tube and it is starting to scare me they are all saying how much it hurts and im getting nervous! so whats to go does it really hurt or what im scared now.

11 years ago

I have made my app for the HSG test for the 7th Aug next they only do it on tuesdays and it has to be in the first 10 days of your cycle so it's like CD 8, works for me! I have been researching it on You Tube and it is starting to scare me they are all saying how much it hurts and im getting nervous! so whats to go does it really hurt or what im scared now.

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin: I made that same mistake lol! Ok everyone is different I will say for me the part that as the worst was when the inserted the balloon. She had a hard time getting it in and the cramping was horrible and the lady was really worried that sense I was already having horrible cramping at the beginning that I'd be in trouble when she used the dye. She ended up only placing the balloon part way in and then told me she would go super slow with the dye and would stop if I couldn't handle it. I didn't feel it at all. It was actually pretty cool watching my tubes fill up on the screen. She told me everything was clear and it made it all worth it. Afterwards I thought to myself it wasnt so bad lol. Ive known women that have said to them it was nothing and many women have said it led to their BFP that same cycle because it clears everything out. Lol! So try not to stress you will be good and you'll feel so much better that you did it. Good luck! Let us know how it goes.

11 years ago

jmcandrew, so sorry that you got bad news too. Absolutely no shame in getting excited, especially with all of us here! I've had my moments of being so absolutely sure this was the month, even without a faint line.

stillfuntryin, I've had an HSG. It pinched a little, but wasn't much worse than a regular pap exam for me. I read the horror stories on the net before I went in and was really nervous but the doctor and tech were really nice and made me relax. I think I took an advil or tylenol 30 minutes before. I thought it was cool to see my fallopian tubes too! And then I got my hopes up that I'd get pregnant in the cycle after...try not to do that!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo