Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1281 - 1290 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Spotting is okay isn't it?

User Image

10 years ago

I don't know ITS starting to feel like AF cramping pretty bad too, and my tests sent changing Maybe even lighter.... My test doubled in darkness in a couple of hrs lastime, I will have to see what this flow does, I didn't temp this am either, I'm not all that fussed, I had written this cycle off anyway but I wish I didn't tell DH now I have to disappoint him again,

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

I'm so sorry Stillfun.... I am crossing my fingers there is still hope.

User Image

10 years ago

AFM: Early ultrasound booked for July 15th at 8 weeks 2 days, doc wants it, then apt on the 18th. Feeling good but nervous, positive thoughts please!

User Image

10 years ago

soooo jealous!

User Image

10 years ago

Well bad cramping and full red flow, hpt's got a little darker but not much I stopped poas and have acepted that this is af :(

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Sorry Stillfun. That really sucks to get your hopes up like that.....

User Image

10 years ago

stillfun: I'm SO sorry!!! I was really hoping this was it for you! :(

Anastasia: YEAH!! That is awesome! I'm so happy you have an appt. scheduled! Can't wait to hear all about it!

hoping: How are you doing?!

AFM: Dh and I are leaving for our anniversary trip early tomorrow. According to the owner of the cabin we will not have any service up there so I won't be back on until the 1st or 2nd depending on the time we get home. It will be kinda nice to be forced to stay off the phones and actually spend time together just the two of us, kinda scary also lol! I've been using my ovacue but so far its been all white I'm probably going to take it with me because I feel I will get my fertile pop ups while I'm there. Not sure if we are giving this month a go yet as my dh said he was thinking about it so I figure I need to be prepared anyway. Well Talk to you all as soon as I get back! :)

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

Have fun Mel! Sounds fun, I would love that, even though we have no mob reception we still have a home phone. Af is gon, lasted 2.5 days but I'm still not going to test again I had a really heavy flow. Anyway hth talk soon

10 years ago

I'm just kinda chillin this month. Not really doing anything but checking CM. No temping and no OPKs. Getting pretty discouraged anyways with this ttc thing. Been over 3 years now ( and I realize most was prob due to DH having very low sperm count, but the fertilaid seems to have really picked it up). Anyways, nothing much going on with me. FAr as I can tell, I haven't Od yet (today is cd14 but have had 4 days EWCM). BD cd12 and prob tonight

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo