Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1241 - 1250 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Morning all, still not convinced. Took a test this morning when I got up, line is even fainter than day before. Could that have been an evap line? I honestly do not feel pregnant at all, this mornings test seems to confirm it, I will take a pic if I can get a good one and post. Still no sign of af though, soy maybe? Shouldn't the line be darker the next day not lighter?? Super weird! I'll post a pic

User Image

10 years ago

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test140000

See, don't think I'm pg, maybe in a couple days if I don't get af I'll re-test with a digital. Anyways got to go get ready for work.
Bye for now

Mel I hope the cohosh works for you! Stillfun low to now sex drive does not make for a fun ttc sometimes does it?? Okay now I am really going!

User Image

10 years ago

Anastasia: Evap lines typically don't have any color to them the only other option would be a chemical but I really don't think that's whats going on as those lines are really good. I've also heard of people being preggo with twins and one vanishing which could affect the test. There's lots of maybes but I really feel like until you see a doctor there's no need to worry. Test lines can change small amount from day day!!!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

It's just too weird Mel I 100% do not feel pregnant at all....... I am pretty confused right now, I am trying to find all sorts of options that would give me a false positive! Sooo, I guess I will give it another day. Shouldn't it be darker if I am on CD 30? Could it be a chemical? Too many unkowns and I really do not want to go to the doctor, I will just wait it out a little longer.

User Image

10 years ago

There are lots of women who don't have symptoms until later on. Even a chemical you could have symptoms. I did! Also every pregnancy is different. Most doctors say that after you get a positive test you shouldn't test anymore because it just causes unnecessary stress. I hope that this is it for you! Fingers crossed your test is dark again next time you test and that when you do go in for your beta it's high!!!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

I know exactly what you are talking about anastasia! I think it just wouldn't seem real after so long and so many BFNs. Maybe you just aren't getting any symptoms till later.

User Image

10 years ago

Ugh going out of my tree..... still not sure. Don't want to get my hopes up and then come crashing down yet again. Just so weird to have no symptoms, I have been pregnant 3 times and each time I could tell by now. I will test again tomorrow morning and see what comes. I dont think my doc will do a beta test unless I ask him, they just do the dip tests too and then blood later on I think.
GOING NUTS, night all

User Image

10 years ago

okay so tested again this morning, let me know if guys want me to post, it came back positive and darker this time than last. So I guess the test is true, I am having a hard time being happy right now, I am just a little worried last time it ended pretty bad. I am going to avoid the doctor until I feel ready....... maybe 15 weeks!! I hope and pray this test was real, still feels surreal to me though, still dont feel pregnant really boobs are the tiniest bit sore and I am bitchy, some small twinges now and then nothing major. I guess that is why I am so concerned I just want to feel sick or have super smell or something!
off to clean the house and then to the beach it is beautiful and sunny here.

User Image

10 years ago

Anastasia: I've been waiting for you to post again!! Def upload the test!!! I want to see!!!! 15 weeks???!! Girl you ARE pregnant! Be happy and enjoy it! If it sticks it sticks and if it doesn't it doesn't but right now you have to believe it will all work out. And if it sticks and you do t enjoy it you could be giving your little one a complex. Lol! Also a beta might help you to feel good about it. (And I don't think I can wait that long for you to go) ;) lol!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo