Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

721 - 730 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

WHAT!!!! No way,,,, Do your charts allways look that good? Im really sorry, Answer are 100mIU arnt they? Maybe not sensitive enough, but with a temp dip it doesnt look all that good! I have never seen a chart as nice as yours and it be a BFN and trust me i have spent hours apon hours looking at charts!! I hope somthing changes for you i am really sad for you
AFM still no O ggrrrr... but on the up side my mail plane should be here tommorow and IT HASNT RAINED its a miracle LOL so at least i might be able to do a OPK and figure out what the hell is going on! Maybe its gonna be another annovulatory cycle seing as i had one after my last miscarriage but i didnt really think that this one would mess with me so much! Anyways im really sorry Hoping i wish i could put a line on the other side of that test

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

O and heres my stupid chart if anyone is interested LOL
User Image
My Ovulation Chart

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Thanks for the sympathy! Still no AF tho. I guess we see what my temps look like tomorrow. I have seen Answer say 100 mIU and 25 too. So I don't know which it was. DH and I were talking today and he said he had undecended testicle surgery when he was 4 or 5, but I was researching it and one sided(like his) usually has no fertility issues. So anyway. If AF comes, we keep working!!
Glad your supplies might get there....TTC is like a second job!

User Image

11 years ago

hoping4#3: If you can I def. recommend buying a FRER. I had a faint positive on a FRER with a beta of 18. It the only brand I will use now. I hope that this is it for you and you get your BFP!!!

stillfuntryin: WOW still no O? I'm sorry I hope its just late and that it not an annovulatory cycle. Those suck! WOW I cant believe we have so many views. I'm so happy to know that we have so much support on this forum!!!

northernbabydream: what day are you on? I feel like with TTC no matter how old you are you need to have a time limit for this stuff. We will only be trying until the end of this year too. I feel like we could do this forvever and never get anywhere but i'm losing my mind with all this stuff and at the end of this year I need to work on getting my sanity back lol!

Supersue: OMG! that is hilarious your Dh only had scratched his ear. Better safe than sorry but I'm sure he was mortified lol! Your poor DH! lol!

Anastasia: Keep us posted! I know I will probably be a nervous wreck once I'm pregnant too!! I'm sure its normal. :)

AFM: Sorry I've been MIA. Sometimes when I'm taking a break its easier to just avoid all TTC things. I have yet to start AF although I did see a tiny speck of blood when I wiped today so I know my body is trying. I am still really uncomfortable. certain positions I feel the cyst a lot and it worries me. I'm constantly scared of it rupturing. I read that heavy lifting, excersizing, sex and constipation can all cause it to rupture it sounds like I'm doomed! lol! Someone mentioned that it sounded like it might be endometriosis related. I;m going to call the doctor on monday and see if she thinks it might be. I hope not but I guess it would make sense as to why TTC has been so difficult for me. If they do the surgery I will def. have them look!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

OMG i just watched a D&C vid on YouTube... DONT EVER DO IT!!!! I cannot beleive that happened to me, how horrible!! Well i got heaps of EWCM today so looks like i will be Bding tonight and if it doesnt rain tonight which i dont think it will i should get my opk's and hpt's if the plane can land!! so i will be able to POAS to check! CD19 tommorow i have never had a O that late but i have never had a chemical either.

11 years ago

Mel, I have a FRER left and will take it monday if still no AF.
Stillfuntryin, YAY for EWCM!
Still no AF as of this morning. Had a few strong cramps last night and kept going to check, but nothing yet but creamy CM. Temp same as yesterday....down a little but not much from highest reading. Did have crazy dreams last night...once I was dreaming I was hitting something (dont remember what) with a fly swatter and woke myself up hitting DH....hahahaha. Has nothing to do with TTC but I thought it was funny

User Image

11 years ago

Yay for crazy dreams its one of my first symptpms!! Well i finally got a temp rise so maybe i O'd yesterday!! hope so. So i was all excited this morn!! Its mail plane day WOOT! We missed a big storm lastnight which i thourght was amazing!! Then i go to send my fax away to the plane place to say our air strip is ok to land on (if you dont they wont come) and my phone lines are out!!WHAT! so i run down to the chopper and get the satalite phone and its cloudy so no reception!!!!! I sent him an email but im not sure he got it so i dont know if i will get my tests, the odds have been against me but i am still crossing my fingers! if they dont get your fax by 6:30am they crack you off and refuse to come with you mail, they are assholes but we have no-one else so we have to put up with it! Oh and to top it off i went over to our phone tower to see if i could fix the lines and a wasp come out and stung me on the wrist and i grabbed my wrist straight away and didnt know i trapped it so it stung me another 3 times in the same spot!! So i must say the start to my day has been shitty to say the least! I hate Mondays but the upside is im going on holidays in 2 more weeks!! can wait to go back to civilisation, Northen will understand! i will let you know if the plane comes cuse if i did o yesterday my opks will still be fairly dark!!

11 years ago

wow, what a crappy day!

User Image

11 years ago

And noo top it off! they wont come... The only reason is cause they dont have an email today! I even rang before the plane left and they wouldnt send it!! What pricks, i hate people who find power in making others lives hard! OH well i will def know if its O tommorow if my temp takes another rise! hopping it does cause we would have nailed all the right days!!!

11 years ago

OMG Stillfun, that sounds nuts, where are you by the way? You don't have to tell me exactly, but I am guessing somewhere super secluded??
To Nothernbaby, you are never to old to TTC, my auntie was 36 when she had her son and she was totally fine. When you are ready is the right age!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo