Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1221 - 1230 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Good luck Stillfuntryin and Northernbabydream!!!
Hoping and Anastasia: I read that clomid can help men with low T as well as boost sperm count and motility. I can't vouch for it but I have seen on other boards that some men take it and this is what they have said.

AFM: Still no AF!!!!! I'm hoping it shows up in the next couple of days so that I have a chance of moving forward this cycle. I've read about black cohosh kick started periods but I'm scared to try it as people used to use it to cause miscarriages so I worry whats in it. I booked me and DH a trip up to Northern Cali to the river and sequoia national park for our anniversary. we will be gone for about 4 days and then when we get back I have to make my trip to VA for the birth of my nephew. So if it doesn't happen soon there will be no chance. :( On another note my other sister just got engaged and they are planning the wedding for next october. DH didnt want to start ttc until Jan. I'm excited as this gives me a reason now to tell him we need to continue now since you can't fly in your third trimester haha! Anyways glad everyone is doing well. Talk to you soon!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

Hey everyone! That must be driving you nuts Mel, I have thought about taking black cohosh too to kick start my af at other times. I think there is also dong quai?? You would have to google it though.
As far as DH and the lack of desire his supplements help some but not alot, might have to look into something more, it just adds another whole element to ttc when just bding is not always on the table :( Hard not to feel discouraged sometimes....
Northern good job, hope you catch that egg!! Stillfun that would be the best birthday present of all
AFM I'm pretty sure I'm out this cycle yet again, had af like cramps this morning and sore breasts the last two days right on time, cm did the usual right before af change of getting creamy and yellow ish tinge, sorry if TMI!! Just feel like one of us has got to have some luck some time right??? I mean it's not for lack of trying. If one more person asks me when I am going to have another or tell me just to leave it be and I will magically become pregnant I think I might just lose it!!
TTYL

User Image

10 years ago

Good grief Mel, still no AF??!! Sheesh, that would drive me insane. I think either Dong Quai or Black Cohosh could help - maybe check it out online? I often see reference to both of them in books etc but never really looked into them as my cycles have been regular.

Anastasia, sorry you are feeling out. What DPO are you? You're not out though until AF shows, so hang in there. And isn't creamy CM a pregnancy symptom anyhow?

I really wish one of us would get pregnant too...feels so hopeless that nothing is happening for any of us! At least people still ask you about having another baby...I feel like I'm getting to the age where people don't even ask anymore, and I can't give a nonchalant answer of "Maybe one day...". You can probably tell I'm running out of patience here!

User Image

10 years ago

I don't think this is my month either . Still have higher temps but got BFN this morning at 12 dpo. I was so hoping that I could give DH a really awesome fathers day gift! Soooooo frustrating! You do everything right and nothing happens.

User Image

10 years ago

Hoping, implantation can happen up to 12 DPO so BFN doesn't mean you're out yet. Hang in there!

User Image

10 years ago

Just want to add that I hate Robitussin. I don't think it helped my CM...I didn't get any EWCM this cycle - just watery and not much. And now I've got a dry nasty cough as well that makes me gag. I swear it has MADE me feel sick, and I hate the taste of it too!

*vent over* I'm still hoping that maybe I have hostile CM or something and that the watery CM combined with preseed will do the trick.

User Image

10 years ago

Wow so much happening.......... Mel I cant believe your cycle is off again! It must be hard hun, Im sorry.
Sorry you two girls feel out, but no matter how many times you tell yourself you could be in with a chance you allways doubt it!
YAY Northern we are cycle buddy's again :) I def Od yesterday and BD last night and I def know what you are on about Anastasia I have to battle every time we need to BD around O I even put it back to just 2 times in my fertile time 3 days before O and O day and I still hit a brick wall last night when it was time we had to wait and talk about it and then try again.... It def adds to the frustration of TTC when its not just ourselves we have to worry about we have to worry if our DH will even share there sperm LOL I said to DH last night "if I could get your sperm another way I would!" so romantic hey LOL So now I am in thw TWW and feeling confident so wish me luck and I will be back in a couple of days I have to do a town run again tomorrow so that's another 8hrs of driving and 8 the next! YAY for me

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Uh oh.....big temp drop this morning, but still above coverline. CM sticky and cervix not opening like usual before AF. Gonna go to walmart and grab a test before work so I will test in a little bit just to see. I dread taking the test more than not knowing!
Gosh 8 hrs is a heck of a drive to town! Good luck to you two now in the TWW

User Image

10 years ago

total at 13dpo. Something should show by now. *sigh*

User Image

10 years ago

Oh Hoping, that BFN sucks! Booo!

Stillfun, great that you are in and we're synced up this cycle! I won't be able to check in after Saturday though for 2-3 weeks. Going SAILING!!! Wouldn't that just be my luck to have morning sickness and sea sickness all at the same time. I don't know when I O'ed - I seem to get questionably positive OPKs for several days in a row rather than one clearly positive one so I never know what the actual surge date is. And I do O, because my temp goes up and cycles are regular. Anyhow, we didn't get a BD in last night or this morning - hubby was so tired that I didn't want to pester him. We still have a chance though I think, but probably not the greatest timing.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo