Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2121 - 2130 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

stillfun, you meant hoping, not me, right? ;)

That's great that your numbers look good for not having Downs! Can't wait to hear about your scan.

User Image

10 years ago

Haha woops you all know what I ment.... Can I blame baby brain lol

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

I guess I considered it my first real try TTC and not many get it on the first try. RE has me on the clo cd5-9... wonder if I should just take it 3-7 instead and hope for more eggs than at 5-9? I may just check opks to make sure I don't O earlier than they have me scheduled for the scan on cd 14. And if I do I will just call the office and see if they cab do the scan /iui earlier. what do yall think?

User Image

10 years ago

I totally don't trust OPKs, but that's just for me. Doesn't seem to turn positive until I'm very close to ovulating (like within 12 hours). They seem to work well for others, so if they work well for you, you could try that. I was on clomid days 3-7, and I can see what you mean in thinking that 5-9 seems a bit late for getting eggs growing. I'd check with the clinic though and get them to ok it before changing the protocol. So stressful trying to get everything just right, ugh.

User Image

10 years ago

Damn right. Getting pregnant is anything but a natural occurrence for us! Its a straight up science experiment every month

User Image

10 years ago

Hoping if you take them early you risk Oing early, I'm the same with opks, I don't get a pos til O day.
What's your plan norther? Natural cycle?
Scan today! Ken got in last night, one symptom I have that's a little annoying is I wake up really early and can't sleep! Like 3:30am sort of early, its fringing me nuts, Ivan feel my uterus more todayso maybe I will "pop" soon :)

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

LOL, hoping! Not a lot romantic about it, is there.

stillfun, that sucks - that's really early to wake up!

Yeah, this cycle is a natural one. I'm too busy with work and stuff anyhow, so it's kind of on the back burner for now. I'm out next cycle too cause DH is away. Will pull out the big guns for the June cycle though and do injectibles and IUI. If that doesn't work, we'll try once more in July and then call it quits. That will be 4 IUIs. I might pursue adoption.

User Image

10 years ago

Well LO didn't want cooperate, she couldn't get a good measurement but the one she got was 1.5mm she said it was nice and thin :) Bubs did a few head stands and waved its arms around a fair bit! I'm so I love
Bub also measured 4 days ahead and she wanted tochange my due date to the 13th instead of the 17th nov

10 years ago

I put a pic on my home page if your interested

10 years ago

How cute!!!!!! I hope that I get pregnant so I can share stuff like that with Greg....Was Ken amazed?

I've decided to go with his recommendation of 5-9. he is the RE and has been since before I was even born, so I will trust that he knows what he is talking about and pray like hell that I make 2 or 3 eggs this time.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo