Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

411 - 420 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Oy, yeah, that would have sucked to drive all that way by yourself after what you went through. Hang in there!

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Ladies!

Stillfun...My heart sank when I read about ur appt..Everything else sounds so good that she must have missed him like u said..jus doesnt make sense..Prayers are w u

NorthernBaby..Fingers crossed for ur TWW!! Laying on ur belly really might do the trick!! Didnt remember that u had a retroverted uterus..

Mel..Hope u are good..Forgot to tell u last time I do have softcups..buuut I have tried 3 of them and can never get them in right..lol..TMI but I made a damn mess too! Probably all came out when I tried to get it in

hopefull...Welcome!! Always nice to have another lady to talk to about this..

AFM..10dpo..I had a super sharp pain this morning in my side..made me yell out loud..probably nuthin but was def not just in my head..Not baby related but my sister and I had our Pure Romance party last night..Was sooo much fun and all the girls that showed up actually dressed up..Lots of laughing and got to order some new toys Dressing up again tonight for a costume contest..hopefully I feel better by then..lol..Yall have a great weekend!!

User Image

11 years ago

Ajzisman: I bought the softcups and I actually didn't use them my last cycle because I kept wondering how people place them without making a mess lol! I hope that the sharp pain is a good sign. It's within implantation time. Sounds like a fun party.

Stillfuntryin: how are you feeling? I know Monday can't come soon enough but I hope you doing ok and trying to keep yourself busy.

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

I hope you're doing ok stillfuntryin...guess you have to drive back out tomorrow? Can your hubby go with you this time?

Ajz, I feel the same way about the softcups - I've tried them but I feel like it all comes out too when I try to put them in. Not sure if they help or not! So, it sounds like you're not the only one. Hopefully that sharp pain is implantation! Are you going to test or wait for AF?

I'm going to try to stay busy this cycle and not obsess about testing...knowing me though, I'll cave and start testing on 10 DPO.

User Image

11 years ago

no appt isnt until next monday so still another 8 days :(
It cant come soon enough, i have been reading so many stories on google about this sort of stuff and most of the women who match my story end up with a good outcome and they just needed the U/S tech to look harder, im not too trusting of this tech she is really young she made me put the wand in and everything..... I hope the bub has grown enought to be easy to see next week! BB's are aching on and off today and had a little nausea after lunch! But my hormone levels are still rising so getting symptoms arnt that reliable to tell me bub is in there! its weird i have felt so good these last couple of weeks, i would barely know im preggo if it wasnt for the bloods and people with the same hcg quantity as me are getting nausea every day i spose im one of the lucky ones! i was so worried that the lack of nausea ment the my levels were dropping and my fate was sealed but when the clininc emailed me and said they are were they should be gave me that extra boost and i havent cried since i got tht email! i felt a little down this morn thinking about Jnr and weather he/she is in there, but am feeling so optimistic now i dont know what to feel!
I have a friend i meet in this site that got prego 2 months B4 me and she has a badley tilted uterus and she said at 8 weeks they can only see the sac with her and it takes forever to see anything and this is her 5th bub so she was confident that her bub was just hiding when they couldnt find her's! i hope im the same!!

Im glad yourin your TWW Northenbabydream! and have you tested yet AJ? have you booked a hsg? im gonna keep pestering you until you do now LOL!
Are you sitting this cycle out Mel?

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Morning!!!

Stillfun...She made u put the wand in!?! thats the craziest thing ive ever heard!!! sounds like she def needs more training..cant believe u have to wait another 8 days..thats torture im sure..no appt yet for me..lol..the baby money we have saved hubby wants to spend on Christmas...im like REALLY? so dumb..wish i had some kind of insurance

Northern Baby...One more thing about the softcups..Can u imagine using those during ur period?? thats what they r really for right? gross!! lol hope ur 2 wks goes by fast...If AF was ever late for me Id def test but shes always right on time so I jus wait it out..If i was new TTC id probably b testing already

Mel..So did u say u guys are waiting till the first of the yr to start the egg sharing or u think sooner?? such an awesome opportunity cnt wait to hear about that journey!

AFM...Nothing to report..lol..Only weird thing ive noticed is (and this has been even b4 last ovulation) dark blue veins still all over chest arms n legs..usually only happens b4 ovulation then they go away..maybe its jus cuz my summer tan has faded away.. Oh and Miss Kitty the Sex Ed Teacher is officially retired..I didnt win the costume contest but had a grt time..My sisters walked w me through the whole club n I handed out condoms and breast cancer awareness pamphlets..people loved it and hopefully i saved someone fm getting an STD..lol..Have a great day ladies!!

User Image

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin, that sucks that you have to wait until next Monday - I thought it was today. Makes sense though to give it more time, I guess. Hopefully you'll have a different technician. Also, it totally makes sense that they'd have a hard time seeing it if you have a tilted uterus - they should know that! I do know people too who have sailed through pregnancy without bad symptoms (and then made up for it with their next pregnancy!), so I guess it just totally varies.

Ajz, I tried a softcup during my last period, and it wasn't that great. I found it doesn't really stay in place and leaks. I was hoping to use the ones I bought up..oh well. I do have a diva cup that I use for periods sometimes, but it's uncomfortable too. TMI I know, but for about 12-24 hrs, my period is ridiculously heavy so I try to double up with tampons or a cup and a pad so I'm not running to the bathroom every hour. I'm not sure why my period has gotten this way - doctors don't seem to be worried about it when I mention it, but it concerns me.

I've been nauseous yesterday and today and feeling exhausted. I don't think it can be related to TTC as I'm only around 5 DPO. Hope I'm not coming down with a flu or something.

User Image

11 years ago

Hi guys!
Aj - you sound like you had a ball, i love hearing from you, you have allways been doing somthing fun!!! Im just a sad moping sack of mixed emotions latley, yesterday the feral pigs got into my yard and dug up all my beautiful lawn that i work so hard at maintaining, anyway i cried for half an hour after i seen it, it was just one of those days i woke up feeling down and that just topped me off, DH is finding it difficult im not sure if he knows how to handle me, he is being so supportive and is trying to say all the right things but the only thing i want to hear is "ooohhh there's the little guy we couldnt see last week and WOW look how strong the heartbeat is!" Wishfull thinking maybe but it's the only thing that is keeping me going!
Hope everyone is good! anyone testing or got the witch?

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

stillfuntryin, sorry about your lawn. Where's your kickass dog? She should be chasing them out, no? Can you butcher the pigs for meat?

I can just imagine what your emotions are doing right now - the normal roller coaster of pregnancy hormones, combined with all the stress you're under...yikes. All I can say is hang in there - you'll get through it!

Oh, and it's sweet that your hubby is trying to say the right things and be supportive. Poor guy!

AFM, nothing new to report, except I don't have the flu or whatever - feeling better today. I'm not testing yet.

User Image

11 years ago

Stillfun..I was getting so nervous because we hadnt heard fm u in a day or so :( cant even imagine what u are feeling..this wk cant go by fast enough for you im sure..and DAMN THOSE PIGS!!! I would be so pissed! I cant tell ya anything to make u feel better but Ill be thinking of you

NorthernBaby..I dnt blame u for being concerned such a heavy period..sum doctors def shouldnt be..like they dnt give a crap about what u have to say..so frustrating!

AFM... well ladies I never do this but I tested today..midday..a huge BFN..lol..all i can do is laugh I guess..have had this test for a yr or so..felt nauseous allday yesterday and my back has been aching bad on and off...AF expected today or tomorrow...no cramps yet..Taking my nephews Trick or Treating tomorrow..Im sure [af will arrive while going door to door..

Have a good night ladies!!

ps
where u at Mel??

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo