Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1911 - 1920 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Lord, dont even say that! Your hcg levels are very high. I hope you don't have to worry about that this time. Its a shame that whenever someone like us who has so much trouble FINALLY getting the baby that we can't simple enjoy it. Instead od TTC taking over our life, its worrying that it sticks....I know right now that my biggest fear is a miscarriage after all these years. I never had a single problem with my first 2.....but I was also less than 22 years old last time I was pregnant

User Image

10 years ago

I can't even think of a miscarriage at this point. I used to think that if I could at least get pregnant and miscarry, then I'd have hope that at least I can get pregnant. Now, if I get pregnant, it had better stick.

Stillfun, just focus on those numbers - they are really good so there's no reason to worry. And it sounds like you are in good hands with your clinic.

User Image

10 years ago

Stillfun: so sorry about the spotting but if the doctors aren't worried you shouldn't either. Your body is doing a ton of changing right now. I read it's more common in pregnancies where there's multiples ;)

Northern: I hope you hubby is open to another IUI that would be great!

AFM: just got my beta and the magic number is 281!!!! I'm so excited!! They said they were looking for anything over 30 (which I know that wouldn't be good but I guess they would've still considered that pregnant.) anyways I'm so excited!! Now to just hope it doubles by Monday!!!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

Good job, Mel!

User Image

10 years ago

Yay Mel, told you not to get ahead of yourself lol!! Beautiful number

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

thanks Hoping and Stillfun! You did tell me! lol! But I'm def. happy with it. :)

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

Stillfun: not sure if this will make you feel a little better or if I need to join you in worrying but I just went to put my nightly pessarie in and there was light brown/pinkish blood on my pad. I'm not going to lie it worries me a bit but since we both have it I'm going to try and stick with the "it's normal" slogan lol! Yikes!

10 years ago

Yep it's sucks hey!!!! I really think the pesseries are just too harsh on the cervix!! As one of my old CMP friends said today " your a spotter" so stop worrying lol! My symptoms haven't really been bad today which scares me a little, I have been dead tired from the start but the past two days have been fine!! Still in bed early but i feel fine, and my nipples aren't so sore, I. Still super moody but that doesn't count lol!!! I'm not really looking forward to my next bloods but I am.... I want to make sure all is fine but don't want to find out it's not!! I'm sure all will be ok just worrying!! I absolutely freaked the first time I seen blood! It's a pretty cruel joke!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Stillfun: I'm spotting more today. I am super moody too. Lol! And really tired. I also I think my taste buds are changing today my hubby took me to lunch and gave me some of his lobster (which I normally LOVE) and I gave it back to him after one bite because it was the worst thing ever!!! Lol! My soup tasted strange too. :/ I'm sure your bloods will be great your numbers have been fantastic so far! I just can't wait for your ultrasound :)

10 years ago

Oh Mel! I hope it stops! When is your next Beta!? My spotting lasted a day and a half the time before last! it was even red right at the end then there was no more for a few days! Whats your progesterone like?
Well the fatigue is back!! YAY and I have got some serious food cravings!!! Not sure if you guys have them over there but my mum bought Crumpets they are like thick bubbly pieces if bread that you toast! Super YUM anyway all I wanted on it this morn was Vegemite ( another aussie fav!) and we didn't have any, so I didn't worry about it! Well by lunch time the craving for Vegemite crumpets was that strong I drove 20min into town to buy some LOL Im really tired which is great and my boobs have started to hurt a little today which Is great, I haven't had much boob pain its mostly been nipple.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo