Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1991 - 2000 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Just realised we cracked the 100 page mark!!!! Not sure if that's a good thing yet LOL
Good luck with the Easter eggs hoping :) Was it a transvaginal scan? I would hate ne of those on my period! I was suppose to have one for my FET but the scan was at 9am and AF started at 12 noon, so I was lucky!
Northern that's an awesome number after wash!! Your hubby has super sperm! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you! will you test before Beta?
Mel scan tomorrow!! I cant wait to hear how many you have!! Your double time from your betas was quick if I remember correctly so who knows :)

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Hang in there Mel! It will be great once you're on summer break. Good luck at your scan!

AFM, not much going on...could feel pains in my ovary today. I hope that means that my CL is kicking out lots of progesterone. I'm thinking I'm going to take 100 mg of Prometrium as well just to be safe. 10 more long days til my beta.

User Image

10 years ago

Yes it was transvag and yes on AF.....ick but I guess he is used to doing it....and my uterus didn't like it much either . i bled like CRAZY next day

User Image

10 years ago

Will be trying to not test before my beta but you know how that goes!

User Image

10 years ago

I will be checking early too! Though I have to wait till the trigger is gone Maybe I will keep checking just to see a BFP

User Image

10 years ago

Hoping, I did that last IUI cycle - POAS just to see those two lines. And I kept the stick too so I can look at it, lol. Pathetic!

Some people test out the trigger, so that they know for sure if they see a BFP come up later that it's for real. Someone was saying that it took off the stress of the tww because they could watch it fade and (luckily for them) get stronger.

User Image

10 years ago

I remember testing mine with my first IVF and it drove me nuts trying to compare the tests to see if it was darker, I got a faint line until 24dpo, but my nurse did say my levels were going down so obviously it tried to stick, so that might be why I tested positive for so long! I still have a bunch of OPKs and HPTs at home so I POAS today to see what it would look like, my OPK is way darker than the control and HPT is as dark as the control, I have way too many left, I will get to my 2nd trimester and when we tell everyone im preggo I might ask some of my friends who are secret TTC if they want any of stuff, I have my CB fert monitor, I have my OvaCue and a bunch of other stuff including all the tests.

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Stillfun: wow you still have tests? Lol! I'm sure there's is someone that would love to take those from you since we all know how expensive HPTs can get.

Northern: I believe I tested out my first trigger just to see how many days. It would def. be hard to test early and then not know if its the trigger or not but if you think you can go without testing early then there's no need to worry :)

Hoping: lol! I hope your trigger is gone quickly and your BFP arrives early :)

AFM: I just need to vent for a bit Sorry. I had to inform my sister yesterday that I won't be able to be at her wedding. She lives on the other side of the country and I will be too far along to make the trip. I knew she would take it hard. I told her how I really wanted to be there and how sorry I was but now she's so pissed at me. She went off on my mom saying that if someone did that at mine I wouldn't ever talk to them again (may I say everyone lived locally when I had my wedding) and how she doesn't know why we couldn't wait. We waited 5 years for this miracle! Our clinic told us the waiting list was 3-6 months long we didn't expect a call so fast nor did we think we'd actually have a chance of it working the first time. I guess I thought she would be more understanding as this is not a typical "oops I got pregnant" situation. I'm hurt and sad and so upset. I want both her wedding and my baby to be a happy moment for both of us.

Anyways I'll post tomorrow after I get my results of my ultrasound :) wish me luck!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

That was a pretty selfish thing to say on her part. she just doesn't understand how it was to try for so long and then finally get your liittle miracle so quickly. There probably isn't anything as important to yall as getting the baby. Good luck with the u/s. Hope its both babies!

User Image

10 years ago

Oh Mel, I'm sorry. Even the people who know we're going through this don't really understand. My best friend just the other day, who knows I'm getting fertility treatment, asked if I knew when I ovulate. I laughed so hard. Mind you, he's a guy, but still. People really have no idea. If your sister's wedding is still 9 mos away, she could still change the date - I know they'd be out of money for deposits and stuff but still, it is possible. You couldn't refuse this opportunity that you were given.

Can't wait to hear about your results!!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo