Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1881 - 1890 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Thanks, ladies! It didn't "hurt" so much as uncomfortable. I took 800 mg ibuprofen prior. was pretty cool watching tho. One side really flowed out and the other just kinda trickled but he said it was fine and he is the expert so I will believe him :) I am probably going with northwest cryobank and have it narrowed down to 3 possible donors. I want Greg to pick which one.
Looks we have to get down to business Northern! we are getting left behind!!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Hoping: yeah!! So happy everything came back clear! I liked watching the dye too! Lol! I'm glad it wasn't painful for you. A lot of women get pregnant the first cycle after the HSG. Fingers crossed your one of them!!! :)

Stillfun: I'm so sorry about the bleeding it would scare me too. Could you call your doctor just to get some reassurance?! Can't wait to see how high your third beta gets!!!

Northern: thank you!!! My beta isn't until Friday and the clinic profiles out the paper work so I'm sure I'm stuck waiting but that's ok I bought tons of HPTs to keep myself busy lol! I had a backache real early after my transfer I would say that's a very good sign. Hope you get your bfp Friday!!! :)

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

Mel, keep posting your tests so we can all watch the progression too! Sucks you have to wait so long for your beta.

Hoping, I know! Hopefully our IUIs will turn out to do the trick too! How amazing would it be for ALL OF US to get lucky this year. Mel and stillfun (and Anastasia of course), you've all given me hope!

User Image

10 years ago

It would be amazing! Its not like we don't deserve it!!
Still brown when I wipe but that's it! UUGGHH I hope my Beta is good!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Beta is back!!! 5 weeks 2 days is 11,100!!!!! Holy shit that's a doubling time of 40.82hrs Still not sure how many there are! Best news ever! Nurse didn't seem concerned about the brown blood, she thinks its from all the pesseries!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Wow!,, that beta is crazy high!!!! If you don't have twins I will be amazed! Lol! I'm glad she wasn't worried about the blood. :)

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

HAHA mel, we joked about it, When Is your due date? You have to come to CMP now! Im in the Nov thread, there are a few other LTTTC and IVF girls so its not all girls who are like "ooopppssss im pregnant". More test pics girl! You cant get enough of them! I tested every day until 14DPT

10 years ago

I know that is so funny Stillfun! Ok I'll join looks like my EDD is Nov 26. Hopefully I'll be able to make it through my thanksgiving turkey lol! I will def. be testing and posting every day. I talked to my hubby today about him not being excited and he said he's just worried about me getting my hopes too high. Understand but I really feel this is it for us! :)

10 years ago

Still spotting... was pink for one wipe today after a BM but went back to brown, I am on edge, my bloods are indicating a healthy pregnancy but this spotting is really freaking me out! I just wish it would go, I would rather throw up everyday then have this, Clinic doesn't seem concerned AT ALL, might be cause my Beta is so good and is doubling correctly, last time it was pink then brown the pretty much gone in 6hrs, its been 24hrs and I am still getting brown when I wipe, its not enough to end up on my liner. GGGRRRR I just wish it could stop and I could feel comfortable! I booked my 7 week dating scan for the 1st of Apr, I will be 7 weeks 2 days so there should be def a HB!! Once I see that little sucker I will be a little more relaxed, But id this spotting keeps up who knows, but im sure the 5 pesseries a day aren't helping the cause, and the aspirin would just make it worse.

10 years ago

So sorry Stillfun! I know it's hard but try your best to stay relaxed and keep you feet up as much as possible. April 1st will be here before you know it and I think you will feel so much better. I can't wait to hear all about it. Can't wait to schedule mine EEK!

I posted this mornings test I almost had a hard attack this morning as it didn't seem dark enough. I went back to bed feeling defeated but I must not have given it enough time because when I got up to get ready for work and checked it again it was a good deal darker as you can see in the picture :) is it Friday yet?! Lmao!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo