Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

781 - 790 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Oh Northernbaby i cant wait til you test again!! Testing day today for me the plane comes in around 2hrs! So i am holding my pee LOL
Temp didnt dip today But who knows i might not get a dip.. My intergestion started back up it usually starts around 2hrs after i eat somthing! I am not too hopefull but i really need to pee on somthing HAHAHAHA Will post again after I POAS

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Fingers crossed for you stillfuntryin!! That mail plane better come in this time! I wanna POAS so bad too lol - very hard to not go do it but I want to save the few I have. Tomorrow!

I was looking at charts last night on FF, and you're right, lots don't have an implantation dip. Also, I noticed a lot that got a BFN on 12 and even 14DPO...the "safe" day to test seems to be 16 DPO but I can't wait that long!

Mel, I'm glad that you sorted out the ovacue/BBT thing! I'm interested to see how it works out for you. Between the two of them, you should have your ovulation timing completely accurate!

Oh, and stillfuntryin , I like your horse siggie!

User Image

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin, your temp is nice and high though - that's good even if you don't get an implantation dip!

User Image

11 years ago

Well the plane is comeing but its going to be late, i was onto a 5hr hold too! and they just rang and said not til around 2pm so i cant hold that long LOL so hoping that my 3hr hold will be enough but there is allways tommorow hey! I think i have about 100 HPT and 50 opks so heaps for my POAS addiction LOL

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Woohoo! Hooray for pee sticks!

User Image

11 years ago

Well i tested and i think i see somthing but unsure as they are new tests and you never know what nasty things they might have, posted it check it out!!

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin, I can see a line on the OPK when I invert, but I can't see one on the HPT. But I must have a bad computer screen or something because I can't seem to see any of the faint ones. I have everything crossed for you!! If you are seeing something this early on, that's definitely good news!! I can't wait to see your next one!

I'm going to go post mine from this morning now too...not sure how it's going to look onscreen, but IRL it is visible without having to squint at it, lol, like the last one I did.

I'm worried that my temp is dropping though...it's a bit lower today, but still well above the coverline.

User Image

11 years ago

I cannot concentrate at work today!! I just spent a bunch of time looking at the HPT photos and several other girls have been using the same tests as me and getting similar results so it really looks like it could be the tests. Stupid internet cheapies! Still keeping my FXed but not quite so hopeful. I'm thinking that last month was likely not a chemical either since I was using the same brand then too.

On the other hand, the cramping has pretty much gone and hubby thinks I'm pregnant since my BBs are still really big and sore. LOL

Supersue, did AF show up or do you have good news for us?

User Image

11 years ago

Well i am not convinced about my lines from yesterday either,no change so it could be the tests, still only 10dpo

11 years ago

Oh too bad that you don't see a darker line today, stillfun! I thought you would with FMU.

AFM, tomorrow is the day that AF is supposed to show. The spotting has stopped now though and so have any cramps. I'm guessing I'll know for sure by Thursday am...here's the link to my last HPT: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test95602

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo