Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1951 - 1960 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Anastasia: glad your healing well. Wow already 4 pounds. It amazing how fast they grow. Hope your able to get back to your old routine again soon.

Northern: that's great the herbs are working and that they won't keep you from a medicated cycle.

Stillfun: I haven't really noticed if my pee has had bubbles I'll have to see next time I go lol! I will say my husband has bad kidneys and has always had bubbles in his urine from his kidneys having to work harder so it would make sense if your kidneys are enlarged. It is crazy we are only 10 days apart.

AFM: woke up with a headache this morning. Probably due to my allergies. Sucks not being able to take any thing for it but it'll be worth it. :) I haven't had much of anything in the way of symptoms the last couple days and although I know everything is most likely fine I do wish I felt more pregnant. I guess I should be thankful I can enjoy the time with my mom without feeling icky.

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

Its funny that a lack of symptoms is most peoples concerns! I bet if you asked someone with MS they wouldn't have too many more, so if your missing out on MS that leaves you with ones that come and go, as I said my only consistent one is extreme fatigue! It incredible how tired im getting!! even if I get an awesome sleep at night by 1 pm I am looking for somewhere to shut my eyes! Im going to have to plan my drive to the clinic were im not driving after lunch for long because I think its dangerous! I struggle to drive home from town which is 20min... Not complaining but LOL, im still terrified for this scan but with my track record I think I have reason to be! Im dreaming about LO a lot so that could be a good sign! 7 weeks tomorrow!!!
It will be interesting to see how the meds react to the herbs! You said last time your lining was crap want it Northern?
I hope your DS works out hoping!! how exciting!!!! We have all kicked it into high now :)
Mel I don't know if the bubbles are caused from the progesterone or not LOL, It looks like I have washing liquid in my urine and it bubbles LOL My thirst is crazy too! I get this weird dry taste in my mouth and I have a drink every twenty minutes, hence needing to pee more.

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Yeah, stillfun, mu lining was 5 mm and 7 mm on the CD13 ultrasounds on the cycles I took clomid. Will be interesting to see how I do without the meds. My lining was something like 14 mm when I had my HSG done, so I'm guessing I don't normally have a problem with it. I think I will trigger if the RE thinks it's a good idea. It can't hurt.

User Image

10 years ago

IM SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been waiting for this day for so long LOL! I haven't thrown up but thought I was going to a few times!! I felt it lastnight I thought it was cause I ate too much and when i I woke up I felt fine, I have eaten breaky and about an hour later I started to feel weird and have felt like it for about 2 hrs now! Cant believe it, I really am happy :) Scan is in two days, doesn't make me any less worried LOL im 7 weeks today!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Congratulations.......??? (altho you might rethink that after a few weeks)

User Image

10 years ago

Scan in the morn!! Freakin out!! But this nausea is easing my mind a bit :)

10 years ago

Good luck stillfun! Though I know it will be just fine. Glad you are being reassured by morning sickness - I wonder how long until you are cursing it though, lol.

How are you doing Mel?

Anastasia, 4 lbs is great! If I were you I'd be taking it easy and letting someone else mop the floor! I don't know how you are functioning on that little sleep, ugh, I'd be a mess.

I'm CD 6 today and already started feeling my ovaries especially my left one, yesterday. Even more sore today. Don't know whether to think this is good or bad! Getting excited about this cycle though and can't wait til Thursday when I do my first ultrasound. I was reading that ovulating on days 10-12 is good and not too early after all (it's actually a sign of having good ovarian reserve), so hopefully I don't actually O until CD10.

User Image

10 years ago

Perfect! It was incredible, heart beat 145!! Measuring 7 weeks 1 day

10 years ago

YAY!!!! Congratulations stillfun, it's for real this time!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo