Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 310 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

My Ovulation Chart " rel="nofollow">My Ovulation Chart

Maybe this is it IDK

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin: wow that's pretty cool.so now as long as the temp stays above what it started at you should be good right? Or above the cover line? Have you compared it to those who had a positive pregnancy test?

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Wow, stillfuntryin, I'm impressed at how you regularly get such a noticeable dip in temps at ovulation. I only seem to catch that once in a while - usually my temp just goes up.

I'm tempted now to enter my temps onto the computer so I can overlay them like that - pretty cool to see. To date, I've just been graphing them on paper that I keep by my bed.

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Mel, my dog has degenerative myelopathy. It's a disease that attacks the nerves, starting at the bottom of the spine. It starts out with the dog not knowing where their back feet are, foot dragging and "knuckling", where they put their foot down on their knuckles rather than properly on their paws. Eventually, the dog loses all control and strength in their hind legs, loses bowel and bladder control and function etc. After about 2 years with the disease, this is where my guy is at now. It's a horrible disease that robs an otherwise healthy animal of their quality of life. We struggle to move him around (he's 150 lbs), and he will stare at me and bark and whine - there's nothing I can do to help him. I know he's becoming less and less happy and it's the right thing to do logically but I just can't bear it emotionally. He's been my buddy for the last 12 years. We've tried everything from diets and supplements, to buying him a doggy wheelchair (he's too weak to use it).

Stillfuntryin, I can't believe you don't have to feed your dog and she lives off her own hunting and is still overweight. Even if she's overweight, she's got a very healthy diet for a dog - way better than eating kibble! And she has to work for her dinner.

Sorry for the doggie tangent, girls...

User Image

11 years ago

Northernbabydream: I'm so sorry about your fur baby. That must be awful! I wish I knew the right words to make it all better for you. If you need anyone to talk to please know that we are all hear for you. Whether its about babies, money, pets, etc. we are a forum family and nothing is too big or too small or any less important to us.

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

hey girls busy busy today, got a sec so i will write, The animals that my dog eats are plentaful around her they are a smaller version of a Kangaroo called a wallaby, there a pest they destroy my lawn so all she does is chase then into the fence and they either get stunned from the hit or break there necks then she just finishes then off, theres not really any wild dog skill in it just a fat smart hungry dog LOL, temp back down today not alot but not really making sense not looking like a preg chart anyway, i find Fertility friend to be the best for charting with the overlay thing at that i like it. BFN's today as expected still dont know why i test so early it doesnt make sense to but i gotta scratch that itch!

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin: aww...wallabies look so cute on tv. You make them sound like they are your average rodent though. Lol! I'm such a baby with that stuff I saw my cat catch a mouse the other day for the first time and I flipped and chased him until he dropped it. I was happy to hear the little critter squeak away. :) lol! I LOVE fertility friend I chart all my symptoms and appt. and things on it. It def. comes in handy and I love that i can compare my symptoms to others also. It does look awesome for temp charting I think if this cycle doesn't work out ill give it a try next cycle. Sorry about your BFN it's still early but I know I will be doing the same once I hit my tww. Lol!

11 years ago

I kw you girls dont know too much about BBT but check this out... Implantation dip of AF on her way? My Ovulation Chart " border="0" alt="User Image" class="forum_image" />I will see tommorow if it comes back up its a good thing if it stays down thats AF but its so early for AF! Go back to my overlay chart and check out were i am from my O day compared to other cycles oh god i hope its implantation

11 years ago

Cant get it to work maybe go back to the overlay and you will get the idea of what im talking about

11 years ago

It went back up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo