Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

931 - 940 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Hmmm. A little temp dip today. Hope its not the start of the pre-af drop and AF coming too early since I Od late.....
That was nice stillfun. We all will just keep on trying until we get it right.
I did the post-intercourse microscope check last night, right after BD and saw a whole lot of sperm and a lot were swimming forward, so I have concluded that all the ingredients are there for conception, we just have to wait for it to happen. I put him on the fertility vitamins, so maybe the count will increase more.

User Image

11 years ago

Hey girls I will catch up with personals later since I'm getting ready for work but will you all take a look at my chart and tell me if u think I already ovulated? My ovacue told me I did last night but I didn't believe it so I waited a bit and retook it (I know that's a no no lol) but then it came back to where I thought it should be. No positive opk and my temp seems all over the place but is below cover line does this mean I might still be ok to Insem tomorrow you think?

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Mel- Im not s its hard to tell but i think you should still try! I am hoping you get another dip but everyones BBT is so different min allways follow a similiar pattern but i know the Northerns are nothing like mine! its good news that you have no pos OPK!!
My temp went back down to normal today so it must have been my illness making it spike!! Thank goodness

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

I wouldn't think so since your temps are still below coverline. Are they normally that low after O?

User Image

11 years ago

hoping: this is only my second cycle temping so I haven't really figured it all out but I think your right I think I'm ok still! good luck with the count increase I hope vitamins help and thats great that you are seeing swimmers. Not sure if this has been brought up but have you had a post coital test. if he has swimmers and you O then maybe its just that your cm is too acidic for his swimmers.

stillfuntryin: Thank you! is this froma Journal you keep? I think its great that you write your feelings down. I totally could relate to it. I especially love the who blurting out your preggo when you've had all these great ideas of how to surprise your dh. LOL! That was SO me. I guess its easier to surprise your hubby when he doesn't know your already in the 2WW lol! I'm so happy to hear that you are still making sure to enjoy life. It can be so hard sometimes. Thanks for sharing! I can't wait for you to get a sticky bean!!!

AFM: my BIL shas shipped the swimmers which will be here at about 8:30am. Today at 4 I got my positve OPK. so I'm thinking thats pretty good timing. I'm a little worried my temp will be high in the morning now. do you all normally get a temp rise the day after a positive OPK? Still inseminate? I know if I was going to a doctor he wouldve made me wait and go in tomorrow so I'm trying to stay postive I just HOPE HOPE HOPE that these little guys have time to get to the egg!!!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

I dont want to get your hopes up mel but that sounds PERFECT!!! Dont they say you O 12 to 24hrs after a pos OPK... So tommorow should be O day and then you should get a rise the next day! OOOOHHHHH i hope it works out that way! It couldnt be any better!
Boobs are hurting today and last cycle when i O'd they hurt too so hoping that i O soon and i dont have to wait until CD18
I wonder how poor ol Northernbaby is going with her big move... I am glad she will be back in the civilisation so she can got to a clinic!
Hoping- I see you temp rise! I stalk you every day on FF, I really hope that one of those swimmers get there! Mel could be right about the hostile CM, Im thinking that i may have the same problem and thats why if i dont BD on O day we cant get preg!
What happened to Super sue????????

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

I have recently (last 2 cycles) started green tea (decaf) and robitussin around O and it has really helped with CM so it actually has been very abundant the last 2 cycles and I have preseed ( but didn't use it this cycle) so maybe that has been part of the problem in the past. I was looking up about post coital testing but it was saying that as long as there was 1 it was considered positive. I was hoping for a temp increase this morning..but nope. Same as yesterday, but still above coverline. Mel, you may have a day or two before temp rise after +OPK so it sounds like you are good to go this time! Good luck!!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

So..... the showed up about 2-3 days ago. Was a bit of a shock since it has only been 26 days since the mc. But I am thinking our bodies just do whatever they want after a trial like that!
Feeling kinda sad today, not much to say about that.
to you Mel!!!! Sounds like good timing to me.

I have decided to start charting this cycle as my doc said as long as I was emotionally ready to try again that there is no reason to wait any amount of time. So we will see what happens, cross your fingers for me that my body has sorted itself out this quickly. to everyone

User Image

11 years ago

Also Anistaisa dont forget about your "super fertility" after a loss!! I got preg the cycle after my MC cycle, FX for you hun, charting is a great idea! You know where your body is at then! Mel i am thinking of you and hoping you catch that slippery little egg!

Another low temp today so i am super glad i didnt O on CD 7 what a waist that would have been!!

11 years ago

Sounds like none of us are out yet for this cycle! Let's hope it stays that way!!!
AFM, my left boob is starting to get sore and been feeling kinda tingly the past couple days. But this evening its sore like someone's been punching me. But only my left!! Right boob is normal...maybe tingly a little sometimes. Hopefuly its a good sign! And been having cramps (mainly left side also) since O and nausea for several days. BFN this AM at 8dpo. Expecting AF any time now..CD25 tomorrow

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo