Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1871 - 1880 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Sounds good Mel! I have only just stopped cramping! It starred 2dpt up until 2 days ago, different cramping but its allways a sure sign somthing is happening, the cramping just after transfer was def more af and achey, gotta sit down sort of achey! Oh Mel I'm so excited for you, I should also mention I had poking and stabbing 2 days after my bfp so it will go one for days!
Love the picks of your little man Anastasia keep them coming :)
Afm- went out to dinner lastnight a buns had other ideas and decided it was a good time to introduce me to morning sickness lol, I felt so seedy for ages, once I had a lemon drink it calmed down and I ate a bit of dinner and it was gone, prob cause my stomach was empty, it was a great sign though! Oh I did my last digi yesterday Pregnant 3+

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Stillfun: So sorry about the start of morning sickness but I'm sure you were happy about it at the same time. :) yeah for the digi still going up. :)

AFM: Ok I ended up testing this morning. I wanted to wait but I just couldn't. I posted a picture. The second line is hard to see but there is def. a faint second line. I couldn't wait to show DH but he just called me a cheater and made a comment about it being to early and maybe not sticking. thanks for the positivity UGH! tell me what you think!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

I know I would be testing every dang day! And I do see the line........

User Image

10 years ago

Woohoo Mel!!! I knew it would work :) my DH was the same, they are just protecting them self for the worst!! But there is a baby or two in your belly!!! Can't wait to see that line get darker, when is your beta?
As much as felling sick sucks is love it also, it just a reminder there is a miracle inside you and as for us it truely is a miracle!! Haven't been sick like that again but still have sore nipples, cranky at anything, I only cramp after I put my pesseries in and that's cause they always hit my cervix, get dizzy every now and then and I am craving salt!! I am not a prayer but I pray every morning this baby makes it!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Thanks Hoping!

Stillfun: my beta isn't until Friday I hope my lines and beta end up as great as yours. Haha! I've already been cranky. My husband luckily has been taking it pretty well. Lol! I just can't believe all this right now! This is turning out to be an amazing year!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

Well today's was a good deal darker!!! I don't think I'll believe it 100% until I hear my beta but it already looks much better then my chemical did. :)

10 years ago

OMG!!!!! Mel, that's totally a BFP!!! Amazing, isn't it! 2014 is totally turning out to be THE year. I can't wait til you get your beta. When are you going? Get as much rest as you can and take it easy!

stillfun, morning sickness is a great thing! Does ginger help you at all? I drink lemon and ginger tea often - it's good for the tummy and helps nausea. I drank lots of it when I was seasick while sailing. Make sure you keep hydrated.

AFM, I'm 8 DPO today (I think...not really sure with this cycle). I spotted a tiny bit on 4 DPO and had cramping and backache on 5 DPO. I didn't think much of it because it seems too early for implantation but my acupuncturist was quite positive about it being a good sign, and she's not one to get my hopes up. Nothing going on lately though, just waiting and trying to avoid POAS. I'm going try to wait til Friday since that's my next acupuncture session.

User Image

10 years ago

Mel!

AFM, HSG went good and both tubes are open. Left tube was super and right tube was slower and not as enthusiastic, but he said its fine. So he said the nurse will call with the next step. I assume will be an rx for clomid and instructions for getting the donor sperm....

User Image

10 years ago

hey Girls!!

Great news Mel!! Did you post it???? its the best feeling, doesn't let you stop worrying though LOL
That's awesome Hoping!! Did it hurt? I swear they must use a different dye in Aus!
Sounds good Northern, you are hassy on O day so anything is possible!
AFM- I was putting my pesserie in last night and noticed my finger (Sorry TMI) was brown!! Lots of brown blood! Not enough to make in on my panties but once mixed n with two pesseries there was brown everywhere! So im back to freaking out! I know brown blood is old blood and there was no cramping, but to see that much freaked me out, there is no new stuff this morn just whats left from yesterday I suppose, no red so that's a good thing I suppose, 3rd Beta is today, im going to get in nice and early so I get my results by lunch! I really hope I don't get anymore, all I dreamt about last night was miscarrying! I have never has spotting! So its new and scary, I hope its just a pregnancy symptom. I know its common but still.... blood is never something you want to see while pregnant!

10 years ago

Good news Hoping! One step closer. Hope they call soon and you can get started on your next cycle!

Hang in there stillfun, I'd be stressing about it too, even though I know that it's really common and nothing to worry about. Your next beta should reassure you though.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo