Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1061 - 1070 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Stillfun, that sucks that the ovacue is not as easy as it sounds. I hope it just sorts itself out.

I forgot about your early symptoms! I'm feeling extra hopeful now then. I'm now getting reflux with my prenatal vits, even when I take them with a meal and I've never had that with this brand. Fingers crossed!!!

User Image

11 years ago

I hate the countdown of the last few days of the TWW! Come on Sunday!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Where is everyone!?

I'm getting what seems to be a lot of pregnancy symptoms and am 9 DPO today. Warning - TMI ahead. Still getting reflux...even from nettle tea now! Suddenly felt like I was getting a UTI today, but it's a bit different - more of a heaviness? Don't know what that's about. And my boobs! My god, they are about to explode! The skin is pulled so tight, it's shiny. So painful.

I'm just counting down the time til I can test on Sunday. I feel really positive about this one but not too concerned for some reason if it's not a BFP. I'm just feeling really good emotionally.

Have a great weekend!!

User Image

11 years ago

Hey, I check all the timeut dont allways post! Thats awsome news!!! I cant beleive you havent tested yet LOL I had really bad AF/heaviness feeling on IMP day, oooohhhh im so excited for you
AFM i dont even know what DPO i am but im going to check now, see when to expect the witch

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Hey I still exist too, been super buisy!
Sounds good Northern, fingers crossed.
I have been taking vitex every day and drinking green tea. I thought about soy too but have found some research saying not to take soy and vitex in same cycle. Let's hope this is the cycle where it all sorts out.
Have a good weekend too

User Image

11 years ago

Hi girls! Stillfun I keep missing you when you are on FB too. Anastasia, Vitex and green tea sounds good. I was taking a supplement that had vitex, but I've been hesitant to take more of it because there's nothing wrong with my cycles. I drink green tea all the time - yum! You could consider taking low dose aspirin too to help with implantation. Good luck this cycle!

My TMI update for today is lots of CM. BBs are still sore but not quite as bad as yesterday. Still have the heavy, UTI feeling and an achy low back last night and today. Still getting abdominal twinges but no AF type cramps. I was so tempted to test today but managed to hold back. Tomorrow!

User Image

11 years ago

OOHHH i cant wait for to test Northern!!!!!
I am thinking of the Soy for the next cycle too but only to shorten my Cycle cause i hate long cycles, well thet arnt that long but my LP is on 12 days... Well i caved yesterday and ordered some Wondfos off Ebay, i havnt seen too many evaps from them so i figured they would be safe, This break has been great! I havnt taken my BBT all week!! I feel much more relaxed.

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Well, BFN this am, but it's early still (11 DPO). There's certainly something up with my body though - I was actually surprised that it was negative. I've been checking my cervix for the last week, and the last two days it's been really high. I can barely reach it, and it's never been like that.

Glad you are feeling more relaxed from taking the cycle off, stillfun. It's something we should all do now and then to take the pressure off.

User Image

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin: so glad to hear that the break is helping. You should def. try soy. They say its just like clomid. Take it early and you get more follicles, take it later and you get better O/more mature follicle. I figure its worth a try.

Northernbabydream: I really hope that this is it. 11dpo def. could be too early still. do you have allergies? i have had horrible acid reflux too but i read it can be linked to allergies and it is that time of year. i dont want to rain on your parade just thought you should know because if you let acid reflux go for too long without seeing a doctor it could really mess up your esophagus. Keep us posted!!!

Anastasia: I went back and forth for next cycle I was going to try vitex but then I read it can take up to 3 month to work and "ain't nobody got time for that" lol! I also read you shouldn't take them together. How long have you been taking the vitex?

AFM: AF should be here Friday and I am so ready. My body changes so much from cycle to cycle right now its so confusing. My nipples have been extremely sore which I never really get before AF and like Northernbabydream I have had horrible acid reflux for over a week now. It's so confusing when I know I can't be pregnant to get these kinds of symptoms. But next month is going to be the month! I just know it. Maybe the soy will even bring me twins! That would so amazing!!!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Mel, I don't think I have allergies. My eyes have been a bit itchy lately but I think it's just that I need to replace my contacts. I've never had allergies. I didn't get any reflux yesterday, so whatever it was seems to be gone. I'm excited for your next cycle! Do you know yet if you're going to be able to do two insems including an IUI? I hope this is it for you too!

I'm not feeling so positive today. I started feeling icky yesterday and just generally down, and today noticed a spot of blood when I checked my cervix and it's not as high. BBT is not as crazy high as it has been the past few days (still high though). I get the sense that I'm implanting sometimes but that it just doesn't stick for very long at all. Anyhow, my AF is due on Friday as well. I'll test again tomorrow though anyhow.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo