Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1171 - 1180 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Hey Girls,
Well just agfter i gave the Wondfos a good wrap i POAS ans see a line so i peed on a few more, Check it out and tell me what you think the Wondfos are pretty convincing... At the earliest i would only be 8dpo so its fricken early!
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test131525

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

I really dont think i am preg! at all, but now im dissapointed cause the Wondfos are dodgy :( I wonder if i have a high HCG level and thats why i allways have faint lines when im not preg... Its way too early, I think i am 7dpo but i could be 8 or 9... who knows i will test again this afternoon but i am not holding any hope LOL just disapointed

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Hi Girls

Pretty quiet....
I have been having alot of sharp cramping today, Im not sure what it is but the first thing that pops into mind is the obvious LOL Hope so... Also getting waves of nausea all day i thourght it was from some bug spray earlier but it seems to be keeping up but it only lasts 5 min or so and then is gone but will come back within an hour, I thinki am 8 dpo even thought FF says 7 but that is cause i used overide and i havent really charted post O, i take my temps and thats it i can do the rest in my head, i dont really need to see patterns anymore after O except a IMP dip and i spose thats the only reason why i stil take it Post O.
Anyway must go :)

10 years ago

it came up at about 5 min when my Wondfo was a little darker i got suss so i POAS FRER and def a line IRL... I cant wait for tommorow
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test132393

10 years ago

Stillfun, I actually think I do see one.....

User Image

10 years ago

Its super hard to see but i can def see it on invert, I hope it wasnt a dodgy test, it came up at about 5 min mark, I am looking forward to tommorows test, i really hope its real... im still only 9dpo MAX so we shall see but to see 3 lines in a row is a great start!

10 years ago

Stillfuntrying: there's def a line there!!! I see it! I hope it gets darker for you!

Afm: it's my birthday today!! Crazyness! I expected to already have my two kids at this point and be a stay at home mom. Strange how life happens. But on a good note I get to drink and party and stay out late if I want and not have to deal with kids today SO time!!! Lol! Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!! :)

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

Woot! Fingers totally crossed for you stillfun!! I can't see the line yet, but I can never see the faint ones anyhow. Everything sounds good!

Happy Birthday, Mel!!! You are YOUNG still, don't worry about it. Have a great day and have a drink for me!

AFM, hubby and I were up til midnight painting the house last night...so tired. Not feeling any of my typical PMS symptoms this time - nice to not have the painful BBs for a change. 10 DPO today...I'd like to wait until Sunday to test but not sure I can hold out. Still getting the odd twinge in my abdomen but not seeing the higher triphasic BBTs I had for a couple days. I've said it before I know but this last week before AF is absolutely the worst - hate hate hate it!

Have a great weekend everyone!

User Image

10 years ago

Hy girls,
I tested agin this morn and its not really that dark... can barley see it only a smidge darker than last night, I am hoping they are crappy tests and they are wrong and i am still in with a chance.... I got so excited last night when the FRER had a line but it was so faint i wasnt too sure to beleive it, i didnt tell DH cause i wasnt very sure and this morn to only have a slight change i am not confident AT ALL. I really wish the test was dark this morning but oh well,
Hope you had a fun Bday mel :) I have a Beach party Next Thursday night so its probably a good thing im not preg cause it would look really suss LOL I was so sick yesterday too but it could have been the bug spray, i could barley eat my dinner!

10 years ago

I still see something, stillfun. Maybe you get lucky this month and we can all live vicariously thru you till we get our BFPs!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo