Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

481 - 490 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Well that didn't take long, I'm baby crazy again already! Lol.

User Image

11 years ago

LOL supersue it happens to me all the time hehe, Well FF says in 4dpo im not to sure yet i will have to see what tommorows temps are but if i am i have completely missed this cycle but thats ok 1 cycle to heal, how is everyone im sorry you feel this way AJ i really am i know how frustrating it can be, i was talking to DH earlier today and poured my heart out telling him how happy and lucky that we have each other and that for some couples lossing a baby tears them apart and for some it makes them closer and that i was glad that it made us closer, it really has we have been so smiten with each other latley like we have only just met its great to have that feeling again, its like that when you have been with someone for so long you get used to them and its not so fresh but right no we are more in love than ever and i am sure that we will have our baby soon

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Supersue: lmao! It happens. Welcome back! Lol!

Stillfuntryin: I'm so happy you and your Dh have become closer regardless of all you've been through. It's def. not easy but if you marriage can make it through that it can make it through anything! :)

Ajzisman: I'm sorry your having a hard time right now. A break every now and then is healthy. I wish I could get this all out of my head for a couple weeks :) can't wait to see the new tat. I've been wanting another one SO bad!!! Lol!

Afm: monitoring seems to be going ok. I feel like my chart doesn't look like anyone elses but I guess it doesn't really mean much just my progesterone and estrogen are a little out of wack which I suspected. But it is cool to be able to watch it change each day and to know that I will be able to catch ovulation days before it happens and see when it has happened. Otherwise not much on my end. Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

I wouldnt really worry too much about your Progesterone in the first half of your cycle and taking it at diff times and restless nights can change it easy, as long as the pattern is low before O and higher after O, try not to read too much into your temps it will all make sense after a few cycles you remember how my temps looked all toghter? when you are taking them it never looks right until 3 or 4 days after O, i overlayed this chart with my others and it doesnt look like O at all but tommorow will tell if my temp goes up or down...

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin: thank you,

Girls I had one of those moments today that really kind of woke me up. So my Dh went hunting and forgot his phone and his brother was trying to get ahold of him so I was texting his brother back to let him know and saw there was a text from my sister asking him what he wanted for Xmas. Since he never tells me I figured I'd check it. His answer was two little words that broke my heart. He put a baby. Now I'm sitting here bawling like a baby. It really showed me that he wants this as badly as i do. i feel so bad for all the times ive given him a hard time. i wish there was some way I could make this happen for him. Would be it be wrong for me to just secretly buy some sperm and get an insemination done so that I could Maybe tell him I was pregnant for Christmas. He couldn't get mad if it worked right?! Lol! Jk I wouldn't do that but I wish our donor was still available then it wouldn't be so wrong. :( life is bitch! I'm not a smoker but I need a cig. Lol!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Mel - it only dawned on me after we lost this bub how much my DH wanted one, he feels so riped off that all our friends have gotten preg so easliy and had no problems and we have fertility problems and then finally got preg only to lose it, it really does suck, you want to be pregnant so much not only for yourself but for them too, How are your temps FF still is saying that i O'd so IDK af will reveal her face in 9 days if that is true it says in 5dpo, it really doenst look like a O but my cycle could be a little messed up with the M/C and i might have low progesterone, i did OPKs all last week and didnt get a pos when my temps showed O.
Super sue its so weird how our emotions get us down and we dont want to TTC anymore but you can never fight the urge when O comes around, well i cant anyway LOL

11 years ago

Oh Mel!

That is heartbreaking, but it's also somewhat comforting I suppose, to see how deeply he must feel about it. Talk to him about his feelings, it will bring you closer as a couple, like stillfun was mentioning.

Stillfun - it's always FUN when that spark comes back, isn't it??? It's so easy to get caught up in day to day life that we forget to appreciate and experience the person we are spending the rest of our lives with!

I should be ovulating in the next couple of days, time for some bd!

User Image

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin: I'm really sorry you had to go through that. You would think that when you have to try as hard as we all do that we would get a break every once in a while and that a bfp would mean a happy healthy baby in 9 months instead it seems we all have more chemicals and m/c then anyone. But I guess it's because we can all handle it. Life throws us lemons and we make lemonade where many would rollover and give up. That's really strange your opks wouldn't match up with your temps. Like you said ya probably you body is a little thrown off still I'm sure by next cycle it will cooperate better.

Supersue: it was a very bitter sweet moment. Part of me felt like a failure for not being able to get pregnant yet and for being so hard on him and thinking he didnt want it as much as me and the other part if me was so happy to see he wanted it so badly. I def. need to sit and talk with him. I should be ovulating soon too! Good luck this cycle!!!

11 years ago

I wasn't expecting a positive OPK until tomorrow, but I thought I kept missing my surge. I started using OPK's in September, every 24 hours. I got a pretty dark one, but never textbook "positive." I thought maybe I just wasn't going to have levels high enough to trigger the test line to be darker than the control. Tested every 12 hours around O day in October and November - and while I thought I got a pretty solid positive in November, http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=69050, that's nothing compared to what I just got! http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=75897 Holy cow! I never thought I'd see such a positive! Haha. Sorry, I just had to share my small victory. ;)

BD time!

On a side note - I usually track my O day as the day after my "positive" OPK. I usually have a pos on CD 11. Today is CD 10. So I guess I'm O'ing a day early. I don't temp, so. Does this sound about right? Using the day after a pos opk as my O day?

User Image

11 years ago

Supersue- WOW that is a dark positive! did you see some hater put a neg LOL i had to laugh there is allways someone who will vote neg... Im not sure about opk's and O days i temp and mine never seem to stay consistant with each other it cant be far off being the next day but def BD on both days i say, hopefully this is a good O for you!!
How are your temps going mel they should be getting at there lowest for the cycle soon and then your progesterone kicks in and they will go up heaps, I will try to post a link so you can see my supposed O
url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3e25b5]My Ovulation Chart [/url]

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo