Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1661 - 1670 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Hey girls!!!

Stillfun: Sounds like great timing I hope that this month works and you don't have to bother with an FET. :) I only start my birth control once AF starts then I wait until I'm matched and then will start the injectables. I tried looking up stuff on the NK cells doesn't seem to be much information on it but I will def. keep it in mind if I have another loss. Thanks! :)

hoping and northern: Sorry your both feeling out of sorts with your ages and having a hard time conceiving, I will say me and stillfun are on the younger side and we are still having issues so I think it just all depends on SO many factors coming together perfectly and unfortunately none of us have hit the mark yet.

Northern: glad your back on day one sorry its a bad one. As for me I have no clue whats going on. I thought I O'd I had O pain but maybe it just started and changed its mind. TMI but Ive been really gassy the last two days so I'm hoping that means she's close.

AFM: got my bloodwork done finally!!! lol! Now if AF shows up tomorrow it will really make my week lol!

Hope everyone had a great new years! I chilled at home with my pups with gas pains from Hell lol! But feeling a little better today and trying to stay positive about 2014 lol

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

Mel, I hope that gas means AF is coming. It usually does for me, lol! We did the same for new years. Watched movies in bed and listened to our foster dog bay at the fireworks (he's a coonhound). At least he kept us awake until midnight!

2014 is a fresh year and after the crappy last few ones I've had, ever since my dog and dad died in 2008, I'm ready for a really good year! I'm hoping we ALL get our BFPs this year!

User Image

10 years ago

Mel I get gas before and during AF also so I hope its a good sign, I am so excited for you, how long do they usually take to match you up?

I second guessed my O this morn as my temp was a little down and I was cramping but I just did a OPK and the IC was nearly pos but they are so crap and always look like that and I hate using them it was actually a mess up and they sent me 150 instead of 50, they are super super crap planning family I think is the brand, they are a pink strip, anyway my CBFM stick is completely neg, I used my Ovacue V reader and it was a 351!!!!! so im def not ovulating today LOL, I rarely O this late anymore, im CD18 and 2DPO.

Tell me how things go with you Chinese medicine stuff northern , I would really love to try that stuff but its pointless!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Well, I'm on the TCM path now! I had my first acupuncture session this cycle today, and am going back tomorrow to meet with a different TCM doctor who will prescribe me herbs. We have a plan to try this for 3 months to see if there's some improvement in my health and hopefully a BFP (they say it takes about 3 months). I have a bunch of other stuff to do at home and special foods to eat etc. It is certainly going to keep me busy. I'm going to incorporate some yoga for fertility too.

User Image

10 years ago

Ok ....so why do I still have ewcm? and lots! I am cd 18

Just for shits and giggles I did my last OPK in the drawer....check this out. taken within 1 min!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=215845

WTH is going on this cycle? I have never Od this late.....ever. And never close except when I took SI. Guess I better BD just in case tonight. haven't for 4 days ......whoops!

User Image

10 years ago

WOW hopng that's definitely a positive!

Not much to report on, 6dpo today, I have been really crampy this whole cycle so im worried something is up!
Go to my FB page and I shared a post about a girl whos babys skull was crushed my forceps! HOLY MOLEY! its so sad

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

I saw that story on my fb page. sooo sad!

I used that day as my O day. temp stayed up and cm went to a thick, sticky level I have never seen. I would think it a yeast infection except it doesn't itch or hurt. Thia ovulation was unlike any other. unless i wasn't ovulating before? I just don't know.
So i say i am 3dpo today....

User Image

10 years ago

Fingers crossed that your weird O is a good thing, Hoping!

Stillfun, that story is awful. I didn't think they even used forceps anymore. Hope your cramps don't mean anything.

AFM, I started my herbs today. They taste gross but not too bad. I have to dissolve them in hot water and drink it twice a day. I get a different formula for follicular, ovulation and, I think the luteal phase too.

Trying to get back on the diet as well. I think I need to throw all the left over chocolates from the holidays in the basement freezer. I'm not supposed to eat chocolate or sweets at all, and no processed food. Good think I like cooking and already eat alot of the good stuff anyway.

I am fighting off a cold or flu though and hope I can kick it. Almost threw up once and am so achy. I just got over being sick! Before that I hadn't been sick with a cold for years.

That's it for me...just waiting for O...I'm at CD6.

User Image

10 years ago

Hey all, seems like lots is happening for everyone. Maybe 2014 is all of your years :)

Good luck Northern with the TCM I know acupuncture really helped me for sure. And the clean eating is just a great thing all round for you and hubby.

Good luck everyone else too, did you know this is the year of the horse, so good luck for everyone ?!?

AFM: I am doing pretty good, just getting over the flu (northern hope you don't get this, it's everywhere in Canada) It was a bad flu, finally broke down & went to doc, he told me I was high risk until the flu is done, any worse than what I was & straight to hospital. Won't give you all the details but it sucked!!!!!!!!!
Baby is doing great, measuring on-time or thereabouts, lots of kicking/gymnastics going on in there. Almost done refinishing LOs dresser, mine is done, I just need to buy hardware. Once dresser is done then can take out some clothes and organize the mess that is our room. There are bins and blankets & stuff everywhere & I can't organize it until I have somewhere to put it! I think we have names picked out, but DH is so funny about that he has been saying we have time since I got pregnant and now it is about 5 1/2 weeks away!! If you don't like the names just pretend you do please! A girl will be Annalise and boy will be Kaj (pronounced Kai) I emailed my boss and HR department at worked and made Feb 14 my last day of work. Speaking of work that is where I am... so I should actually do some. Talk to you all soon :) BABY DUST TO ALL

User Image

10 years ago

Anastasia, you've got names picked out! I love them (really!). Close friends named their baby boy Kaj (but pronounced the way it's written) and he's an awesome little boy (best behaved child I've ever met). I like the "Kai" pronunciation better personally. Sucks you had the flu - glad you are recovering now and didn't need to go to the hospital. Whatever I'm fighting off, it's nasty. Every bone in my body aches and my temp was really high this am. I think my sister brought it back from Alberta, so it's possible it's the H1N1 strain. Hope not.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo