Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

511 - 520 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Awesome Mel!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So when is his first shipment?? Lol.

User Image

11 years ago

Hi everyone! Still on holidays, but I just wanted to say hello! Glad that things are getting back on track for you stillfuntryin, and that things are moving forward for you Mel!

I totally thought I finally had a BFP as I saw a tiny faint line this cycle, but nope, AF hit. I was super depressed for a couple days but my hopes are up again for the next cycle. It HAS to happen sooner or later! I've been reading a book about "intention" and the power of positive thinking. Also our holiday is going great - just winding down with a couple more days to go. Loving the ocean and sun and sand...not so looking forward to snow and freezing cold but it's only for a few more months.

I'll be home soon and will check in again then!

User Image

11 years ago

Oh its so nice to hear from you Northernbabydream!!! Maybe it was a chemical.... I know that it would suck to know that you lost one but its great in a way that you made one too!! That's how i look at it now, im ssoooo confident about this cycle, DH has been taking his vitamins and we are more ready than ever for a baby, i cant wait till O time, and being over chrissy too! There wont be anyone within 3hrs from us and its christmas might aswell enjoy ourselves properly hey LOL!
Have you worked out your Fertility monitor yet mel????
Supersue- have you looked into maybe trying BBT just to see if you do infact ovulate regulary? If you feel like your turning in to a TTC monstor like me STOP, a BBT thermometor is only cheap and you can do what ever you want with it then... Just a thourght
AJ- are you around or have you given up on the TTC thing????

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin: Christmas is the perfect time for O'ing. Good luck!! Unfortunately after I got the super fertile day I stopped using it because Dh and me fighting. It's strange but I think I either had a really weak ovulation this cycle or it skipped all together because for the first time in a long time I didn't have any ovulation pains. Maybe I'll try the V sensor tonight just to see if it shows me as non fertile now.

Northernbabydreams: so sorry you didn't get your BFP. I agree with Stillfuntryin it def. sounds like a chemical. I think positive thinking helps. I wish I could be more positive I think I lost my mmph but I'm ure it will come back at some point. I'm so jealous!

Supersue: not for a month :( lol! I just ovulated so it will be a while still but at least we have a plan now so I'm trying to just focus on the pups and Christmas.

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

10dpo today, took a FRER with FMU and it was stark white. Sigh. AF is due by Tuesday at the latest (will probably start on Monday), so I'm just feeling out. I'll be bd'ing my heart out the week of Xmas and new years too, next cycle's probable O date is the 28th! (should get a pos OPK on the 27th) Woo! Haha. :)

Mel - at least with a time period set, it's something you can look forward to! I think the hardest part of TTC (besides actually conceiving!) is not getting so wrapped up in it that you lose sight of everything else going on. Much easier said than done, though.

Stillfun - I've almost bought a BB thermometer twice now. Lol! Still holding out though, the way my personality is, if it's something I can graph and track daily, I am just going to be so super obsessed! I am trying to keep my mind on other things 95% of the day. I do well until I'm sitting here at work, when I can't help myself from coming to this site and reading everyone's stories, looking at all of the HPT's, watching everyone's positives, waiting for mine. I mean, at least if I can't get one, it's good to see others so excited!

Hopefully one of us will be next! :)

User Image

11 years ago

Supersue- please dont get yourself down about a BFN at 10dpo, if i didnt see a temp dip at 9dpo i would have thourght i was out too! But i didnt get a visable faint bfp until 11dpo... I know what you mean about obsessing with charts and graphs but i am really getting a understanding of my cycle and i sorta know what to expect, i still have a problem with BDing too much too early and then missing my most fertile days, the time i got preg was the second time since we had been TTC that we got our fertile days, so maybe i have lernt from that and it was just all obout timming for me and DH sperm just doesnt live long enough to last a few days, I hope i am right and it works again but i will be super disaponted if i see a BFN for this cycle, its the only thing i have been thinking about since we lost JNR is how fertile you can be after loss and how much i want to be pregnant again! Im so glad that i was given a oppourtunity to see for myself that we are capable of making a baby and that goes for both of you girls also, You have made a living one supersue and Mel just because yours was a chemical doesnt mean it was any less a pregnancy than anyone elses it just didnt implant right you still had all those little cells dividing making a little human!
My sex drive has been crazy latley, my hormones must be all over the place LOL poor DH haha i think he likes the new devil in me LOL

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Supersue: any luck? Have you tested again?

Stillfuntryin: hope all is well.

AFM: I'm really confused about my cycle a couple days ago I used the v sensor to make sure I had ovulated and it said I was still fertile. Which makes no sense since I already had my most fertile day last week and typically that means you O that day or the next. Then to top it off I've had (sorry tmi) brown discharge the last couple days. I'm wondering if my ovacue was wrong and maybe AF is going to be here earlier then expected or I didn't ovulate when I was supposed to. I don't know it's really strange. Well everyone ready for christmas? Lol! I'm so not, I have so much shopping still to do. Ugh!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Mel - Maybe breakthrough bleeding???? Google it and see if anything sounds familiar...

I am doing Ok, i think these Menevit tablets that DH is taking is bringing back his sex drive which has made me so happy, we have been having great sex latley and i am over the moon, usually i am the one to instigate sex but he has been really up for it alot if you know what i mean LOL
I have been super busy latley, all our staff are finally gone for christmas WOOT Now we can do what ever we want when ever we want, it still hasnt rained like it shlould have so we are still doing a check on all the cattle's waters every second day which takes around 6 hrs and it look like if it doesnt rain before chrissy we will be spending our day checking to make sure the cattle have enough water, but its all good its what you have to expect out here
Im on CD 10 and my chart is like it has never been before, my pre O temps are usually fairly similar but this cycles area bit hard to follow and are really low, I have come to the conclusion i didnt O last cycle because of my super slow rise after my supposed O day it could have somthing to do with being the D&C cycle im not sure if everyone O's right after one but i sure hope that i O this cylcle!!!

I hope you are doing well super sue

Are you here anymore AJ??????

11 years ago

Stillfun - I still have to half worry - because even though I know that I can make a living baby, we're worried that my fiance can't. :/ I mean, I guess it does take half of the worry away though. Maybe. Haha. I mean, it's been almost 6 years since I got pregnant, what if I've run out of eggs? I know that sounds crazy, but, whatever. Lol. When you're worried, you think of all kinds of things! And I'm glad your DH has been UP for the challenge. Haha. I have to be honest, even though there are probably many things you miss due to being in the middle of nowhere, your life sounds like fun! I'm sure you get sick of cattle and whatnot, but I think it would be fun to switch for a week, you could come sit at this desk, and I could come hang out with cows. Lol. Just get a different perspective on the world, you know? Sorry, this is off topic, not about babies. :)

Mel - I wish I knew anything about those monitors! Maybe it's like they say with the OPK's - your body attempted to ovulate, but didn't, so it's trying again. Are your cycles normally very regular?

As for me - took two tests yesterday (one Saturday, two Friday... Lol) and Big Fat NEGATIVES. Yep. 13dpo today, and don't feel like testing anymore. I should start spotting today for AF and start CD1 tomorrow, so we will see. My Fiance made me sad this morning, he was rubbing my belly and said, "I have this fantasy of a wrapped pregnancy test under the Christmas tree this year." :/

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Ladies, I haven been on here for ages!! I started this last Jan and not been on since, was trying to come to terms with not having a baby. However me and my OH are now engaged!! So happy, and we are going to look into using donor sperm in the new year. 26 months TTC now and it's been a long and painful journey but i am in a much better place now and have a new hope that we will fine the perfect donor for us :)

Natalie xx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo