Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1631 - 1640 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Hey guys,things are a little better today, we haven't spoke about it, I will wait until its not so fresh so we just don't end up yelling at each other and make it worse, the ring really is beautiful and I know he had good intentions, he just Fucked it all up by saying what he said, I still would have been ok with not being engaged if he didn't say what he said, anyway he never appologises but he did make me breakfast in bed which is his way of saying it... Northern don't worry too much about symptoms while on progesterone,progesterone is the reason all that stuff happens and that would have been why your temp jumped, its pretty evil sometimes, after my ET it made me have frequent urination for the first 3 days and I knew that was just the drug.
I hope you all got some nice pressies

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Glad things are a bit better stillfun. That was still a crappy thing to say but sounds like he's trying to make up for it.

I got the juicer I wanted! Made carrot apple juice - so good! And some fleece pjs. We didn't do a lot of gifts b/c we don't want more stuff, lol.

Yeah, I've been on progesterone before so I'm used to it but this dose is twice as strong as I'm used to taking (Dr gave me a prescription for 400 mg/day but I'm only taking 100). He said he doesn't use it normally but gave it because I kind of insisted, lol. Cannot. Wait. Until. Monday. Good thing we're going to be busy with visitors.

User Image

10 years ago

Northern: Monday will be here before you know it. fingers crossed this is it!!!

Stillfun: I'm glad that things have gotten a bit better. I think waiting a bit to bring it up is a good idea. I hope that he will be understanding when you sit and chat with him. Sometimes guys do things without thinking and although to us it was common sense I'm sure he did have good intentions.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

Can you beleive it!! He said he way sorry for being so mean and didn't think about what he was saying, I also told him he had better marry me lol we had a nice day, went fishing in the chopper this morn and had a sneaky nap at lunch, I'm glad Santa was good to you northern, what did you get Mel? Oh and my robo vac is fucking awsome the only way to explain it :)

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Stillfun: yeah!! I'm so happy he apologized to you and that you had a great morning! My husband isn't the creative type he got me a gift card to our local mall so I could do some shopping and some lottery scratch cards that I won $55 on lol! I also get some pjs and bath and body stuff from other family members. :)

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

I posted about my chrissu disaster in my journal, I write all the time, but can you beleive one lady insinuated that I should talk to him so he would understand when I left him!! WTF I want to marry him because I want to spend the rest of my life with him not for somthing to do!! Ha some people, and if I felt like that o certianly wouldn't be doing ivf!

10 years ago

Stillfun: is it an online journal? Many times I thought about starting a blog maybe I still will but its very hard to put everything out there for all to see. I'm sorry she upset you. I know to some doing things the old fashion way is the only way and maybe shes just one of them. :)

I was going to get b/w done today but my cat was acting weird and wasn't able to make it onto his cat tree. took him to the vet and found out he has arthritis. UGH! So they drugged him and hes been hiding all day. My poor baby. Anyways hoping to do it tomorrow as well as send in the paper work AF should be here any day now of course I'm sure witchy will take her time now that I'm ready for her lol!

10 years ago

I keep a journal on this site, its much like a forum, everone can read it and you have a group of friends that you check on regularly, I just update stuff, its not really a journal sometimes I cut and copy what I write to you guys and just leave a bit out.
Sorry to hear about your cat, I didn't even know you had one lol, I had a moment today where I really miss diva, I can't wait for another dog.
What are your bloods for? What are they testing?
Northern have you tested???????????

10 years ago

Hahaha. I keep wondering the same thing Stillfun! I don't know how you stand not knowing, Northern. I would be testing my butt off!!
AFM, its getting close to O time! CM starting to get a little stretchy but OPK was still neg. Its cd12 and I *USUALLY* O on cd 15 without soy. I think I am gonna BD tonight and cd14. With the low count they say every 36-48 hrs has the best sperm motility. I am concentrating on my CM this time. Guaifenesin, green tea and maybe some preseed. Maybe some will go in this time.

User Image

10 years ago

Oh good luck Hoping!!!!

Yeah, I broke down and tested this morning. Negative. And of course I was then pissed at myself for testing. I guess there's still some hope but feeling kinda bummed today. Trying not to think about it until I get the results of the bloodwork. I'm going tomorrow am for the test and I hope it doesn't take them long to post the results. I have zero symptoms but I'm attributing that to the progesterone. Nice to not have sore boobs at least this time!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo