Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2181 - 2190 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Hang in there, hoping...you don't know for sure until AF shows.

AFM, I had my scan this am - CD10. Lining is 6.2 mm and I have two big follies that appear to be ready to go. They took a blood sample to make sure I'm not surging yet, and I have to get blood drawn tomorrow too, and another scan Sat am. Those follies need to hang in there for at LEAST two more days! Not sure if that is going to happen.

This cycle has been totally weird so I don't have a lot of faith in it anyhow. My BBT has been up and down like crazy, I've been having a different sensation in my ovaries that I've never had - no pain, just a little wiggly feeling periodically. It's odd. And I had some kind of anxiety attack or something yesterday am. Had trouble breathing and all jittery and heart racing. Never had that before and I can't even think why I'd be anxious - nothing unusual is going on right now. Maybe clomid can do that? Otherwise, I didn't have any symptoms from it, other than getting more white creamy CM this cycle so far.

User Image

9 years ago

Two eggs are better than one! Hope its our turn for a baby, Northern

User Image

9 years ago

Not surging as of yesterday...still waiting for today's results. I can feel both follicles now though - feeling pretty tender. I have a feeling I will likely surge tonight or tomorrow, which could be good timing if we can manage a BD tomorrow night and IUI the next morning. Fingers crossed.

Did you test today, hoping? What was today's temp like?

User Image

9 years ago

Exciting times girls!! Keep me updated i do check every day but don't always write :)

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

9 years ago

Ok, freaking out a little. Just got my blood results but the clinic is now closed I didn't get their feedback on them. my E2 is off the charts - 3700 pmol/L (normal range for mid-cycle is 230 - 1310 pmol/L)!! Not sure if this is a good thing or bad...

And my LH is highish at 11.2 IU/L, but not yet in the mid-cycle range (14.0 - 100 IU/L). I've been trying to find info online about these numbers. From what I've read, E2 rises slightly before LH and peaks 2-3 days before ovulation, so maybe it's still ok. I hate the pressure of timing, especially with my DH being away!

One other thing - my emotions have been CRAZY! I thought I was having an anxiety attack yesterday but the same thing happened again today, and I almost cried at silly little things 3 times before I even left the house for work today! So not like me!

Hoping, did you notice clomid affecting your mood like this at all? I hate being a crazy person and not in control of my emotions like this.

EDIT: ok, just found some info and it seems that my E2 is not all that bad compared to some women doing IVF, whew! So, it must just mean that I responded well to the clomid. OHSS is indicated at much higher levels that I have.

User Image

9 years ago

Tested this morning (11dpo) and BFN still. I am officially out of tests right now, so I have to find out the old fashioned way until I get to walmart......wait and see. Temp was still up this morning, 98.3 (98.4 was my highest so far) I didn't notice any real hormonal changes with the clomid. I am a cryer anyways :) I hope your timing goes how you want this cycle. I think the B6 helped LP so far. I am making it to at least 12 dpo this time (which I haven't done in ages). Cervix still pretty closed and cm still whitish. No spotting or anything yet. Temp is highest really since I have been tracking....over a year. But that could be because I am extending LP or its summer or who knows.....I DO know that smells have been killing me today. Everything stinks!!!!!!!

Stillfun, can't believe you're 16 weeks already! Yall will be finding out the gender soon!!!!

User Image

9 years ago

Hoping - all that sounds good for you!! I so hope it works.

And you can ignore my freak-out above. The clinic just called and all is good. I get blood done again tomorrow and planning on IUI on Sunday.

User Image

9 years ago

I hope it works for both of us! I don't know about you, but I am tired of TTC! Its like a job........

User Image

9 years ago

northern: Clomid messed with me like crazy!!!! It made me emotional and angry and irritable and so many other things. I think clomid was by far the worst drug I ever took but a BFP will make it all worth it. I don't know anything about E2 levels my doctor always checked that but they never would say anything to me except if I needed to go in for an IUI or trigger or if I should wait a while longer. I hope your timing ends up perfect!!!

hoping: 11dpo is still early. Many don't start seeing a faint line until 12 dpo and many more not until after that. I hope you get your BFP within the next day or two. Are you going to have a beta?

AFM: everything is still going well. I have been getting a lot more headaches lately but doctor says that's normal at this stage and said to help I can start having a little bit of caffeine. (you don't know how happy I was to hear that lol) I bought my first set of maternity clothes for my birthday and boy are they comfortable. Monday I have my 3D ultrasound in hopes to see if we can find out the gender. :)

I hope to see some more BFPs very soon. I'm always thinking about you girls and I know it will happen for you both. I know it can get so frustrating but don't give up we are all here cheering you on.

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

9 years ago

Aw, thanks Mel! It really is encouraging to have you, stillfun and Anastasia on this board and hearing about your babies. It makes it feel not so impossible. Glad everything is going well. Will be nice for you to have some caffeine, lol! I get the odd craving for coffee now and then too, but it has gotten easier. Hope your headaches go away.

Oooohhhhh, 3D ultrasound will be amazing!! So, you're going to find out the gender?

Oh, and it sucks that it affected you so badly as well, Mel, but I'm glad to know that others react similarly to clomid. The nurse at the clinic said that the injectible drugs are much worse and she didn't think I should take them unless I had DH at home for support, so I wasn't crying all alone! And I hadn't even told her that clomid had affected me at all. When she said that I was thinking that it would probably be better if DH wasn't here to witness my craziness.

Hoping, it totally feels like a job. It takes up so much of my time! It's hard to find time for anything else between acupuncture, chiropractic, ultrasounds, getting blood drawn, and waiting at pharmacies for drugs. And then there's all the herbal teas I'm drinking, special diet meals that are time consuming to make, doing moxabuxtion (traditional chinese thing) and trying to get enough rest and exercise. That's not even counting the BDing. And at the end of the day I can't even relax and have a glass of wine!

Whew, felt good to get that off my chest! LOL!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo