Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

961 - 970 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Anistasia- It could be that you are about to get EWCM and its just the transition CM between to two, i had it the other day....
HHMMMMMM maybe thats why my opks are so dark because of the soy, i havent ever seen the first response OPKs that dark EVER not even on this site.
I didnt mean to sound like i took the BFP thing the wrong way either LOL i just hope one of us does and for Mels sake i hope its her she has had the royal run around in the past couple of months!!! She looks like she is having fun in Vegas anyway! Check out my picks of my opks!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Wow, 2 BDs in one day, stillfun! LOL

I definitely need to see someone here get a BFP! And it would be awesome if it were Mel, after everything she`s been through.

Nothin much going on for me TTC-wise. No cramping at all, which isn`t a good sign - the times I had what could have been chemicals I had cramping...but we`ll see. I`m on CD 18 or 19 right now...I need to plot my temps out so I know where I`m at. I`m going to start on the aspirin and pineapple core. I just harvested some nettles and made nettle tea - it`s pretty yummy actually!

Anastasia, I`m glad you are feeling better and moving forward.

User Image

11 years ago

Yeah tell me about it Northern LOL i am as impressed as you
Im glad you have popped back in to you

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Not much going on girls????
Has anyone just had that feeling like... You know you are going to see those lines? I have only ever had it once before and that was with my chemical, but this cycle i feel the same, i have completly cut out any alcohol and started on my pessaries already, I just have that feeling, dont ask me why but i am going with my gut! Its weird trust me.
Is it maybe because i nailed my O day and any other time i have done that i have fallen preg? Maybe thats why i feel so confident, I know time will tell but i just cant wait to find out... And i have been having cramps from O day but at least my nipples arnt so tender anymore, it must have been the soy that did that, i remember around O last cycle (tamoxifen cycle) i had tender nipples, must be the extra hormones.
Anyways hope you are all well! Who is in there TWW?

11 years ago

Woot! I'm excited for you stillfun!! I really hope your gut feeling is right! Sounds good so far!

I'm in the TWW - somewhere around day 20 or 21 I think. Zero symptoms except boobs are starting to get big and sore - normal for me. Except I've been EXHAUSTED. I think it's just my fibro acting up because of the wet climate though. Anyhow, another week or so to go. I'm not stressing so much about it, as I'm thinking more about going in to see about an IUI.

User Image

11 years ago

Thats great Northernbaby, Have you descussed it with DH? I have been super tired today, im not thinking it pref related its too soon but i even had a lucnch time nap!! Cramping since O day, Its moving towards my lower back which is a great sign, if i ever want to remember how i felt the first time i just flick back through the forum LOL Funny question but why is my cerxix still open? Its firm but open... im 3dpo i thourgt it should be closed

11 years ago

Sounds great Stillfun!!!!
Nothing new for me, still waiting to see that positive LH line and a positive saliva test too!!!
Talk to you all later.

User Image

11 years ago

Anastasia, hope you catch that egg!!!

Stillfun, I have no idea why your cervix is still open. I have tried monitoring mine but I can't seem to tell any differences so gave up.

I have talked to hubby a few times about the IUI. He just really doesn't want to think about it or discuss it. It's uncomfortable for him - I know he just really wants it to just happen and us to not have to have all this intervention. He just thinks we need to do it more. I think I'll talk to him about it one more time to make sure he really is on board with it before I go ahead and contact the clinic...right now all our discussions have been pretty non-committal and in the future tense. I know he'll agree to it, he's just not going to be totally excited about it. I'm not sure how we'd swing the timing either...have to plan it out around our trips. We've got a busy summer lining up!

User Image

11 years ago

Well im 5DPO and finay got a temp that i am happy with! Nipples are still killing me and they are huge!! Im stumped as to why, i wouldnt think the soy would affect me this far along and i woudnt think i would get preg symptoms so eary, they have been sore since 1dpo ike super sore "NO TOUCHY TOUCHY" sore LOL
Making some hot cross buns for our workers so i better go! I wil post a pic of them on FB haha it was a big effort

11 years ago

Fingers are crossed for you, stillfun!

Northern - you too! I hope you and DH are able to get to the same page on the IUI.

AFM - AF is due today. I thought she was going to show up 3 days ago when I had very very very light spotting. She didn't. The next day I woke up with cramping - still nothing. This morning the same light spotting... then nothing. And of course last night I had a dream that I took a pg test, and it was positive, so I took like three more. Lol. I had some kind of at home blood test thing? And then I took my dip strip and two digis. Lol. I hate that though, it gets my hopes up, when I know they shouldn't be. Our BD timing was totally not conducive to catching O, because of my DF's seizure.

But, this is the whole reason I'm posting - I haven't taken a SINGLE pregnancy test this cycle! Woop woop! I miss being caught up with you guys, but staying away from this site helps me keep my mind off it. I don't even know what dpo I am. Lol. When my fiance woke up this morning and I told him about my dream, he goes, "so did you take a test this morning?" I said no. He couldn't believe it. Lol

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo