Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2191 - 2200 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Northern this might not help at all but my CD21 bloods for my first IVF were E2-2800 and P4-176 i think P4 is measured different in Australia, Sorry you feel all over the place Northern! I think it was best that DH wasn't around for all my stemming when i did my IVF cycle because he would have worn the brunt of all my emotions, he even struggles now with my pregnancy moods LOL
Mel good to see you pop in :)
Hoping i really hope you get that second line in the next few days! Im keeping everything crossed for you! Will you do another cycle if need be?
AFM not much going on, my belly has really popped out in the past few days! Very exciting :)

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

9 years ago

I think maybe one more try if this one is not successful. Had an itsy bitsty streak of brownish in cm last night. Not very encouraging. Temp this morning 98.2

evening: having peachy colored cm when I wipe........poo. On to the next I guess

User Image

9 years ago

Ok, after having 3 days of barely there spotting, I think AF is finally starting at 14dpo. I took a HPT to check for sure and it was BFN. Geez, Just hurry up so I can get on with this last try!

User Image

9 years ago

Oh no, hoping. That really sucks. Did AF show? I'm glad you're going to give it one more try. I really thought that this one was going to work for you.

I did my IUI yesterday. All worked out ok, thankfully. And we were able to BD the night before, and also today. So, this was the first time in nearly 10 years of us being together that we dtd so to speak (if you count the IUI) 3 days in a row at the optimal time. AND with two good follies, I am feeling like we have a pretty good shot this time around. If this one doesn't work, I don't know what would, lol...other than IVF of course. My RE said that if this doesn't work, we should discuss moving on to IVF. But I've already spent $70 on the Puregon injectible. I had such a hassle ordering it in to the pharmacy, I thought I better buy it so I'd have it on hand. So, if this one doesn't work, I'd still like to just try one more IUI.

User Image

9 years ago

I hope you have better luck than I did......its stressful when you know you are down to the wire on your tries!

User Image

9 years ago

hoping: I'm so sorry! I hope your last try is the one. I remember when we got to that point. You could always do IUIs or ICIs at home. Many do it that way and get pregnant. I think not having the financial stress and all really helps some people.

Northern: yeah for the 2WW. Sounds like you have an excellent chance this month. That is so great you guys were able to get in some BD's and the IUI. I have everything crossed for you!!!

stillfun: that's so exciting your belly has popped out. I had a lot of people make comments about mine today so I think I'm there as well. Which kinda of scares me being so early. haha! I always knew I'd be ALL belly with pregnancy though since that's where I always seem to put on my weight.

AFM: Found out today we are having a boy. I was reluctant to post on here because I know you girls are still trying to make things happen and I really don't want to upset anyone. I know it can be hard to hear about the pregnancy stuff. I def. want this to be a comfortable place for everyone. :) Anyways everything is good here and I have 2 weeks left of work and I'm done for the summer WOOHOO! lol!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

9 years ago

So sorry Hoping, what Mel suggested could work with at home inseams, I have everything crossed for you!
Northern! What great timing!!!!! I am praying this is the cycle for you!!
Mel Congrats!!! Im so jealous!!!! I had a dream last night that i had a scan and the lady showed me the girl parts and said yep this is 100% a girl!
I lost my ring yesterday an I'm so bummed! I was doing the stupid ring and hair thing over your belly, they say for a girl is goes in a circle and for a boy it swings left to right, well mine just sat there! Anyway i thought i would have put my ring back on but i can't find it anywhere and I'm very upset about it!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

9 years ago

Going for the baseline u/s in the morning.....I could do at home insems since our cryobank ships to your house (most don't). Maybe not every month since its still $500 for sperm plus shipping. I was just hoping the medicated cycles gave us a better chance

Did you find your ring, Stillfun?

I don't mind you posting, Mel........

User Image

9 years ago

That's great you are almost free for the summer, Mel! Glad everything is going well too. Have you started looking for baby stuff yet?

Stillfun, did you find your ring? Hope it shows up. When do you find out the gender?

Hoping, I hope your baseline #s are good.

AFM, nothing really happening. 3 DPIUI today and will be starting progesterone and baby aspirin again. Eating 1/4 a pineapple a day too. We've had a house guest staying with us and he drank coffee ALL the time, and now I'm totally craving coffee since I've been smelling it every day. UGH! Not feeling any cramping at all but getting a fair amount of creamy/sticky CM.

In other news, I found out that I didn't get the job up north, and I'm relieved, lol. I'm also very close to possibly making an offer on a sailboat! It's totally wrong timing with us going north for the year, but it's the right boat and a one-of-a-kind, so if we pass it up, we'll never find one like it again. I'm a bit nervous about it all, but it's exciting too. I'll have to handle all the negotiations myself with DH away.

User Image

9 years ago

Well, its all set to start again. He gave me clomid 150 again. I guess I responded well enough last cycle. Hopefully 3rd time is the charm! Sperm will be set to arrive on friday the 13th! I hope that's good luck

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo